What offends you about the previous post?

I'm offended that you would expect the Ohmless of Upper Volta to offer any resistance 

• Like 1

I'm offended that you didn't ask for a train ticket to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch

• Like 1

I am offended because you forgot the full stop / period (however you wanna call it) at the end of your sentence.

• Like 2

I'm offended that you expect Skycaptain to have enough energy to put a period after typing that long place name.

• Like 1

^^:(

I'm offended that you don't :P

• Like 1

I'm offended by your failure at creating a proper sentence. You didn't capitalize the first letter, or put a period at the end. 

• Like 1

i'm offended by you creating a proper sentence. you used commas right you use CAPITALS correctly and it even h.a.s. a. p.e.r.i.od. at the end

• Like 2

I'm offended by all these ghosts and "happy Halloween" wishes when it isn't even October yet!

• Like 2

I'm offended that you like to scare innocent, unsuspecting people. Show some consideration.

• Like 1

I'm offended that you assume Lichley likes to scare people. Maybe they just like the candy.

I'm offended you assume that I believe that. Maybe I just believe in language equality.

I'm offended that you claim to be into language equality but you didn't vote for language marriage equality!  What happens if Welsh wants to marry English?

• Like 1

I'm offended that you didn't take into consideration the communication problems that would occur in that relationship.

I'm offended that you didn't call Offa in as a translator 

• Like 1

I'm offended that the previous post has 32 letters which precludes any division by 7 which is just plain selfish and opinionated

• Like 2

I'm offended that you insist that others change their posts to fit your delicate sensibilities. :P 

• Like 1

@TheAP, Offa was king of Mercia from AD 757-796, and is believed to have ordered the construction of an earthen mound, or dyke running for 130Km close to the line of the current England/Wales border

also offended that you didn't suggest a larger cut of clothing to accommodate delicate sensibilities

• Like 1

I'm offended that you're assuming they were implying that. Maybe they just thought larger clothes would be looser and more comfortable.

• Like 1