Do you wish you could remove your genitals? [TW]

I've never thought about removing mine, but maybe a piercing would make me more comfortable with them. I guess it could potentially cause problems too. I'm ok with how they are for the most part though

I thought that cycling shorts were an ego thing, designed to make a lunchbox look like a three-course-dinner-box and, along with the athletic prowess and fitness making you irresistible to potential partners. 😋😋

I'd keep the discharge tube, it saves time after a few beers, but I'd happily get rid of the other bits which don't do as advertised anyway. I'd also quite happily trade having no facial hair for not thinning on top 😂😂

MmmynameisEl

Helllllll yeah. I think my asexuality has led me towards my gender dysphoria, so I absolutely hate having a woman's body that gets sexualized. I feel like I'm just a person, with knowledge and thoughts of the world, not of any gender that should be sexualized or stereotyped as such. Just existing every day is a struggle, as my whole body just gives me anxiety; wearing a chest binder helps a bit, but I honestly just want surgery at this point. I wish I could be flat and genital-less. 

Edited by MmmynameisEl
Grammar
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

I thought that cycling shorts were an ego thing, designed to make a lunchbox look like a three-course-dinner-box and, along with the athletic prowess and fitness making you irresistible to potential partners. 😋😋

I'd keep the discharge tube, it saves time after a few beers, but I'd happily get rid of the other bits which don't do as advertised anyway. I'd also quite happily trade having no facial hair for not thinning on top 😂😂

The tight shorts prevents chafing so I've been told. If I'm mountain biking I'll wear 'baggies' since they allow for more movement while riding.

On your second comment, my nudist friend has lost all his head hair but is very hirsute on the rest of his body. Must be something genetic?

• Like 1
ManyThings0

Sometimes, I really want to remove them....

Actually I want to most of the time, not gonna lie

I have wished this many times. And it's not like I wish to have genitals of the opposite sex either. I just wish there was nothing...down there. Well, there are times when I wish I wasn't in this body either, but maybe that's just my non-binary self speaking. 

• Like 5
BlakeTheNightowl~
1 hour ago, Madao said:

I have wished this many times. And it's not like I wish to have genitals of the opposite sex either. I just wish there was nothing...down there. Well, there are times when I wish I wasn't in this body either, but maybe that's just my non-binary self speaking. 

Same relatable 

• Like 2
ManyThings0
3 hours ago, Madao said:

Me too bro

• Like 2

I find that my penis gets in the way when I'm wearing pants (i.e. trousers), and makes it hard to find ones that fit comfortably. Therefore, ironically, I find dresses much more comfortable, and enjoy wearing them. I really don't understand why pants are coded male and dresses female; anatomically, the other way around would fit so much better.

• Like 3
WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
3 hours ago, LionRoar said:

I find that my penis gets in the way when I'm wearing pants (i.e. trousers), and makes it hard to find ones that fit comfortably. Therefore, ironically, I find dresses much more comfortable, and enjoy wearing them. I really don't understand why pants are coded male and dresses female; anatomically, the other way around would fit so much better.

So the Scottish are onto something?

• Like 3
WrenIsNotMyRealName!!

Im still so confused. Why're your guys' penises so...prominent? I don't feel mine like, ever. The only issue I have with finding pants is that my waist size and leg length aren't on the weird scale. Like, I can't find Jean's that fit my waist AND my leg length. I guess you could say I'm dead below the waist?

95% of the time,I'm wearing jeans, 4% casual pants and 1% riding tights or lycra shorts. The only time it's uncomfortable because of my penis is while cycling. 

I don't get 'spontaneous' erections anymore so I really dont have to worry about a bulge in swimming shorts (especially when wet) or other clothes.

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
46 minutes ago, will123 said:

I don't get 'spontaneous' erections anymore so I really dont have to worry about a bulge in swimming shorts (especially when wet) or other clothes.

Same. Those came and went with puberty, thankfully.

23 minutes ago, WrenIsNotMyRealName!! said:

Same. Those came and went with puberty, thankfully.

Mine ended about ten years ago in my 40s.

Spoiler

I can still get an erection, I just have to help things along...

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
1 hour ago, will123 said:

Mine ended about ten years ago in my 40s.

Hide contents

I can still get an erection, I just have to help things along...

Mine ended around a year ago, when I was 17. I killed my libido around that time(I'd been trying for years buy puberty hormones kept it there insistently).

• 1 month later...
BlakeTheNightowl~

i want to be an egg donor to give them to people who can't and who want kids lol

• Like 1

I wish I didn't have breast and ovaries too... they brought me health problems too. Why nature sucks so much?

HopefullyExistent2

Do I wish I could remove my genitals? Hmm... well, I don't feel like myself when I'm on my period, and I don't really want biological kids, so... probably? I don't know. 

honestly i wouldn't mind getting rid of mine. I'm male so its somewhat useful as a hose but i'mma have to give it 2 stars due to the malfunctions 

• Like 1
BlakeTheNightowl~
2 minutes ago, grez said:

honestly i wouldn't mind getting rid of mine. I'm male so its somewhat useful as a hose but i'mma have to give it 2 stars due to the malfunctions 

lOL 😂🤣🤣💀💀

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HopefullyExistent2 said:

Do I wish I could remove my genitals? Hmm... well, I don't feel like myself when I'm on my period, and I don't really want biological kids, so... probably? I don't know. 

I never wanted to father any children from the get go.

22 minutes ago, grez said:

Others have posted that from a male health standpoint, removal of the testicles can lead to other health issues. 

Spoiler

I've seen pictures of nullos (never heard of the term until joining AVEN) sans genitals. Those images have a definite cringe factor to my mind. To each his own I guess.

At least in my case they're fulfilling 50% of their intended use.

• 4 months later...
HopefullyExistent2

@will123 

Um...did I make it clear that I'm AFAB?

If I didn't, and/or if this question seems rude at all, I'm so sorry, it wasn't intended to come off as such. 

HopefullyExistent2

@will123

Oh, god, what if I'm assuming somebody's AGAB? That probably isn't very respectful of me. I'm really sorry. 

I've thought passingly about either getting either a total penectomy or castration. But I kinda still want to be a father some day. Plus I like to masturbate.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, HopefullyExistent2 said:

@will123 

Um...did I make it clear that I'm AFAB?

If I didn't, and/or if this question seems rude at all, I'm so sorry, it wasn't intended to come off as such. 

I didn't mean any disrespect to your feelings. My post was intended to show that there are males that have no interest in 

Spoiler

being a sperm 'donor' so to speak.

Yes. I'm neurotic and worry about being a victim of sexual violence. If I had no genitals, I couldn't get accidentally pregnant if I did end up a victim. I wouldn't have to worry about going to the OBGYN or anyone trying to put anything up there. I just hate the thought of anyone or anything inside my lady parts. So I would love for that to not be an option. Also it would be nice to never have a period again.

• Like 2
BlakeTheNightowl~

i want a hysterectomy and i wish i had no genitals cause theyre disgusting :s 

• Like 1

I masturbate, so no. 😛 I wouldn't mind finding out I was infertile though, then I wouldn't have any silly guilt about not reproducing.