Do you wish you could remove your genitals? [TW]

I really like this thread. I never knew many asexuals felt the same. Yes, it would be nice if I was like a Ken doll because gold-diggers do not know how to keep their slutty gold-digging hands to themselves.

Sometimes I wish I could get rid of my uterus and I also want smaller/nonexistent chest, but other than that, no, I don't mind anything else. I don't really think about it and it doesn't bother me.

Some people, by the sounds of it, would be better off after a surgical removal of their wallet 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
BlakeTheNightowl~

Yaa ever since I was 7 I wanted to remove ‘em and till this day I still want to remove ‘em prolly would but nerves get the best of me I’d be terrified af as much as they repulse me and disgust me :s I’d be to scared 😂🤣

BlakeTheNightowl~

When I was a teen I actually tried cutting off my genitals :s  didn’t work 

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers
22 hours ago, BlakeTheNightowl~ said:

When I was a teen I actually tried cutting off my genitals :s  didn’t work 

Should've gone to specsavers/used a sharper knife (delete as applicable). 🤭

• Like 2
Phantasmal Fingers

In all seriousness though, perhaps you could pay a private surgeon? I think resorting to the garden shears would be dangerous, not to mention painful. 

I did once stand in front of the bathroom mirror with a pair of pliers, seriously consideing extracting a tooth, or to be more precise, the remains of a crown. However... 

... in the end I went to a dentist. 

• Like 1
BlakeTheNightowl~
2 hours ago, Moderne Jazzhanden said:

In all seriousness though, perhaps you could pay a private surgeon? I think resorting to the garden shears would be dangerous, not to mention painful. 

I did once stand in front of the bathroom mirror with a pair of pliers, seriously consideing extracting a tooth, or to be more precise, the remains of a crown. However... 

... in the end I went to a dentist. 

Oh damn hope you’re okay glad you went to the dentist o: and ohh I’d be terrified tbh like As much as I hate this I don’t think I’d be able to go through with it aha

• Like 2
Phantasmal Fingers

Yes, I'm fine thanks! 😁

• Like 2
BlakeTheNightowl~
Just now, Moderne Jazzhanden said:

Yes, I'm fine thanks! 

That’s good~! 

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers
4 minutes ago, BlakeTheNightowl~ said:

That’s good~! 

Please note the toothy grin on the emoticon I have just added to my previous post to prove how alright I am! 

• Like 2
BlakeTheNightowl~
4 minutes ago, Moderne Jazzhanden said:

Please note the toothy grin on the emoticon I have just added to my previous post to prove how alright I am! 

I’m glad ~!! That’s great~ 

• Like 2

I have actually never thought about my gender until I grew secondary characters. You truly feel the categorization once people start poking and prodding at our body. I'm actually thinking of having top surgery in order to remove my breasts and then later in life sell my "eggs". Much to my mothers dismay. I want to be a parent but I don't need to necessarily give birth. Also thanks to prosthetics I don't need chesticles anyway.  Even though I never understood as a kid why people would change their bodies, I know now it's to feel comfortable in your own body. To look in the mirror and reflect the person you've wanted to grow into. 

• Like 1
doggalogga

Testicles hanging between my legs is an inconvenience. They perspire, they itchy, and they swing.

And, what is the point of hair up my arse crack?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

...I was looking this topic up and saw this....I'm so happy right now— it's normal? QwQ hhhh I'm not just a weirdo then.

But really, they're only getting in the way and causing problems. I don't mind the top part, but the bottom's like: "Oh, you wanna go swimming? TOO BAD, you can't haha" (tampons are super uncomfortable to me, I can't- only if it's really necessary). Not to speak of the blood getting on my clothes, that's just annoying. And embarassing.

That was my rant anyway, thanks for reading lol. Have a good day :3

• Like 3
Valentine Loren

I wish I didn't have these stupid parts called uterus and vagina. If it was possible, I'd get rid of em and maybe donate to people who really need em. 

• Like 3
BlakeTheNightowl~
11 hours ago, Valentine Loren said:

I wish I didn't have these stupid parts called uterus and vagina. If it was possible, I'd get rid of em and maybe donate to people who really need em. 

samee lol

• Like 2
WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
11 hours ago, Valentine Loren said:

Wait, can you not? Can we make this a thing? A Trans Exchange Program? Where we match a transfemale and a transmale and they switch the necessary pieces. Like organ donors.

• Like 4
Valentine Loren
1 hour ago, WrenIsNotMyRealName!! said:

A Trans Exchange Program? Where we match a transfemale and a transmale and they switch the necessary pieces. Like organ donors.

It would be cool thing

Gryffindor Ace
1 hour ago, WrenIsNotMyRealName!! said:

A Trans Exchange Program? Where we match a transfemale and a transmale and they switch the necessary pieces. Like organ donors.

That would be a cool thing, if that would work, that should exist, it makes sense.

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
20 minutes ago, Valentine Loren said:

It would be cool thing

7 minutes ago, Gryffindor Ace said:

That would be a cool thing, if that would work, that should exist, it makes sense.

The only issue I can see is the host rejecting the added pieces but that's why we'd pair the Buddies together based on both their preferences for appearance and compatibility.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:26 AM, doggalogga said:

Testicles hanging between my legs is an inconvenience. They perspire, they itchy, and they swing.

This about sums up my feelings. I think about it sometimes, not having them there, and it makes me happier.

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
On 5/30/2020 at 4:26 AM, doggalogga said:

48 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

This about sums up my feelings. I think about it sometimes, not having them there, and it makes me happier.

I understand the but hair thing but the testicles? Like, how big are your guys' for then to be that much of an annoyance? I forget I have them.

40 minutes ago, WrenIsNotMyRealName!! said:

I understand the but hair thing but the testicles? Like, how big are your guys' for then to be that much of an annoyance? I forget I have them.

Trust me, I'm a cyclist and it takes a bit of adjusting so that my genitals are where I want them. Not rubbing or in an awkward position.

• Like 1
WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
1 hour ago, will123 said:

Trust me, I'm a cyclist and it takes a bit of adjusting so that my genitals are where I want them. Not rubbing or in an awkward position.

Ah, yeah that's a good thing to be annoyed by.

17 minutes ago, WrenIsNotMyRealName!! said:

Ah, yeah that's a good thing to be annoyed by.

Lycra shorts are not your friend if you have guy 'bits'...

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!
14 minutes ago, will123 said:

Lycra shorts are not your friend if you have guy 'bits'...

I'd consider getting them removed(since they serve no purpose) but I have a hoarding instinct so my brain is all "No, we need it." when I really really don't.

• Like 3