Do you wish you could remove your genitals? [TW]

For as long as I can remember ive always wanted to get rid of my breasts. I have a bigger problem with my chest than my sexual organs. I always get so uncomfortable when I'm hyper aware of my chest. 

• Like 2
Semiterrestrial Scientist

I wish I could remove all my sexual organs. Life would be so much easier without them...

• Like 2
On 9/11/2018 at 4:09 PM, Roidgy said:

MAYBE a non-functional penis so i can just slap it around.

shock1.jpg

• Like 3

I’m pretty sure I have a genetic disorder that makes my stuff useless except for urine removal so yeah sure, get rid of it. None of it is comfortable.

1 minute ago, Bio 7 said:

I’m pretty sure I have a genetic disorder that makes my stuff useless except for urine removal so yeah sure, get rid of it.

In fairness, that's a pretty fucking important function

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Philip027 said:

In fairness, that's an unfortunate choice of word 😋 😋 

• Like 1
Fluffy Femme Guy

I wouldn't mind not having balls, but it's not some giant deal to me.

6 hours ago, Philip027 said:

I’d rather have some other system, current evolution for waste removal doesn’t fit todays world.

What do you suggest, then?  Tubing?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Philip027 said:

What do you suggest, then?  Tubing?

Maybe tubing. I don’t have a good idea for replacement but I do wish there was one.

I feel very insecure about having genitals, especially when I'm in the shower and have to be reminded that I have one. I also feel insecure about my chest growing bigger. I thought that it would be better if I was a boy because I wouldn't have boobs. But, then I realized that boys have bigger reminders of sexuality down there, so I was happy to be a female lol. I feel like having genitals remind me that my body was "meant to be" sexual. I feel like I'm fighting with mother nature. 

On 9/13/2018 at 4:57 AM, SuperAceLogician said:

Life would be so much easier without them...

Yes!! Especially if you are an asexual female and still get your period every freaking month!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Honestly, I have self rants to myself about this because there are a lot of woman out there that would love to have a working uterus or breasts or even a Male born person that wishes to be a woman and I'm here not having any want or need for them. I would be over the moon if I could remove them and hand them over to someone who wants them... It also annoys me we have to go through all this suffering for absolutely nothing... Thanks for listening to my rant 😂

For breasts I see loads of females moaning about being flat chested and I'm just sitting there wishing we could swap and we could both be happy, I always feel as though we get the opposite of what we want...

• Like 1
Minty greens

I thought this was a non-binary thing, but it seems to be an ace thing.
I'm thinking about getting a ZDV (zero-depth vagina), but keeping the two round things to keep my hormones stable. But I need to make sure that I can have a (singular) kid that's my own, after that I'll be adopting as many as I can.

WrenIsNotMyRealName!!

Sometimes, less now than I did 2 years ago. I'm exiting puberty rn so my hormones are chilling the heck out so the highly annoying reminders of which gender(starts with an e) I am are less common now.

WanderingKate

It's not something I ever really think about, but if I had the option to remove without any negative health consequences or pain, than I probably would. The only reason I would do it is so I could stop getting my period- otherwise, my genitalia is so irrelevant to my daily life and I never think about it, so I don't think it would ever even occur to me to try to remove it any more than it occurs to me to remove my appendix because it isn't technically necessary. 

Yes. Full stop. They are annoying and I don't like them. I dont' think I'd ever be motivated to go through surgery, though, I'm quite averse to the concept, though I'd like them gone.

I don't really pay attention to what's on my body. I feel kind of like a robot. I don't want the ability to have children though, but I don't want surgery because it always makes me think of butchery.

Yes! They've only ever gotten in the way.

abandoned-account

I feel just the same as the OP. I despise having my genitals. I hate the periods and the thought of being able to reproduce makes me feel sick...

Oh and I hate breasts too. I wear a lot of loose clothing because I feel bothered when they’re even remotely visable. I’ve been considering a binder as well.

Spoiler

sometimes I wish I had a penis instead just to urinate while standing. Also I want a breast reduction so I can still present feminine if I want to, but have the option of presenting masculine.

I'm a bit meh about them. I hate periods and I don't want to birth children so my uterus and breasts are pointless. If I could get them removed without any lasting damage to my body and hormones, then I'd totally take them off. But I'm okay with keeping them for now

StarrySkies

I'm AFAB. I hate my breasts and my periods, and I've constantly looked into ways to get rid of them entirely, but there just doesn't seem to be a safe way, even binding is more for social presentation and can be really uncomfortable. And since I don't want to have kids, those parts of my body that are for having kids are really damn pointless to me. It would also help if women weren't so sexualized in society. That might honestly be the cause of some of my discomfort with my body, I always feel like someone is seeing me in that way. It grosses me out.

Thatghostartist

I'm an agender person so my problem would be that I could take my uterus and breasts off but ultimately id still have a femine features. (Such as wider hips, posture, etc.) For my trans sister, I was thinking about being a sergate for her and her wife to have a baby, but there are so many things. 

Guest Ca$hrina
4 hours ago, StarrySkies said:

I'm AFAB. I hate my breasts and my periods, and I've constantly looked into ways to get rid of them entirely, but there just doesn't seem to be a safe way, even binding is more for social presentation and can be really uncomfortable. And since I don't want to have kids, those parts of my body that are for having kids are really damn pointless to me. It would also help if women weren't so sexualized in society. That might honestly be the cause of some of my discomfort with my body, I always feel like someone is seeing me in that way. It grosses me out.

Feels like you are constantly being watched doesn't it? Which is why I prefer to be alone or out there in nature...  not that I don't get tired to be alone sometimes.