Do you wish you could remove your genitals? [TW]

To Each Their Own

It’s the only surgery I haven’t had. 

I did did talk to my surgeon about it, though. He said he doesn’t do “that” surgery, that I would have to consult with a urologist. I’ve already spent $16K on transition surgeries so far. I’m working on putting money away to see what can happen in the future.

RoseGoesToYale

Yeah, I'd rather have nothing down there. I don't mind the chest whatnots, but down there is annoying.

Were it possible to have everything removed without health complications (as previously mentioned), I could do without. 

• Like 2
On 10/17/2016 at 8:22 AM, Techie said:

The only parts I would get rid of if it was easy is my aging prostate (heck I'd donate it through organ donation but no givebacks) and my testicles. The testicles are just annoying getting banged around when bike riding and being uncomfortable wearing briefs. If they were internal like ovaries then I would not care.

Perhaps at the next convention for the design of Human 2.0 we can fix some of these shortcomings.

Add your penis to that. I hate trying to adjust myself to the right spot when cycling. Then when you stop to urinate, you have to do it all over again. My testicles will never be needed for reproduction so they aren't necessary on my body.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, will123 said:

Add your penis to that. I hate trying to adjust myself to the right spot when cycling. The when you stop to urinate, you have to do it all over agin. My testicles will never be needed for reproduction so they aren't necessary on my body.

A retractable one, like some animals have, would be good. Then you still have it for ease of urinating, but can easily get it out of the way when you don't need it. :) 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, daveb said:

A retractable one, like some animals have, would be good. Then you still have it for ease of urinating, but can easily get it out of the way when you don't need it. :) 

I guess evolution hasn't graced us with that bodily feature

• Like 1

I don’t really want to just outright delete any part of my body really, but I’d really like for my reproductive organs to not be a crippling weak point. I guess it’s to give male humans an incentive to protect their reproductive abilities, but it’s actually one of the worst things about being a guy. I could be built like a truck, but oops I accidentally got hit in the groin with a ball or a harness was tied too tight so my body doubles over in pain.

On 11/14/2016 at 8:07 PM, Sashiku said:

yes. But mainly my chest. I wish it was flat. yes, completely flat. And I am very girly. I simply hate being seen as *sexy* or a possible *sexual partner*

that's another thing that would be useless to get rid of. Again what purpose do they serve other then to make milk for a child. Literally there is no other purpose to them other then the male gaze.

white crayon

My vagina is fine, I guess, but my uterus can go. Every month “here have a week of pain and an unsettling amount of blood while I remind you of a function you’ll never use!” I hate it. 

• Like 2

I would like to get rid of my uterus, or at least the ovaries. Menstration is annoying and I dont plan on procreating. But I can only dream since almost no doctor would allow that and act like they're your parents and know what's best for you.

• Like 1

A penis is way more practical when you're on the road, so I'd like to keep it. Don't really care about the balls though.

• Like 2

I suppose that having a penis doesn't really give me any benefits, and can be mildly annoying when it gets into a weird position or randomly gets an erection. I wouldn't say I would want to remove it though, since that seems like a rather extreme solution to rather small problems. But, like, if I had to get rid of it for actual medical reasons or something I don't think I would particularly care.

• Like 1
Sweet Potato

no, I like my body as it is (mostly). while menses is no fun, it's not so bad that I want to be rid of my genitals, ovaries, or uterus or anything

5 hours ago, Kraken X said:

I suppose that having a penis doesn't really give me any benefits, and can be mildly annoying when it gets into a weird position or randomly gets an erection. I wouldn't say I would want to remove it though, since that seems like a rather extreme solution to rather small problems. But, like, if I had to get rid of it for actual medical reasons or something I don't think I would particularly care.

On the former travelling with my bike (wearing lycra) on public transit is the worst for the former. Not much you can do to adjust yourself when on a commuter train. I really haven't had to deal with 'random' erections for a few years now.

wayward_zombie

sometimes I do ugh i hate that everything's inside and so delicate and that if you have to go to the doctor or get checked it's so bad??? ugh also if like you get infections or irritations it's just a big no 

I just want to not spend a week bleeding from my personal bits every month.

Being able to pee standing up might be nice, too.

Strange But Not a Stranger

I could do without having periods. Other than that I'm okay with what is down there. I'd rather get rid of my boobs. They're useless. 👋

No, but the uterus is annoying me big time! :D I have no use for it now and yet I have to suffer each month because it's still inside. 

If only we could remove parts of our bodies easily... I could donate my uterus to someone desperately needing it for growing babies inside them. Honestly, I'd just remove it now, wrap it around with a ribbon and give it to anyone. If people were willing to pay for them - even better :D Mine did a great job once, I could charge extra. 

I'mTheDecoy

As someone who identifies as neither male or female, I would prefer that my body conformed to my mind.  I have absolutely no need of the sexual or particularly the reproductive parts of my body, and their existence means that I can never live exactly how I want because I 'look' like a sex/gender I am not, and since I have a defined sex, I am forced to fill out official forms etc that directly contradict myself.  I never wanted the bits I have, but eventually I worked out that I didn't want the bits I don't have.  I just don't want bits.  A neutral form that fits my neutral mind would be glorious.

• Like 1

I know the province of Ontario allows a person to put X on their drivers licence if they identify with neither gender. I'm sure where the province is when it comes to physical gender nullification.

13 hours ago, I'mTheDecoy said:

As someone who identifies as neither male or female, I would prefer that my body conformed to my mind.  I have absolutely no need of the sexual or particularly the reproductive parts of my body, and their existence means that I can never live exactly how I want because I 'look' like a sex/gender I am not, and since I have a defined sex, I am forced to fill out official forms etc that directly contradict myself.  I never wanted the bits I have, but eventually I worked out that I didn't want the bits I don't have.  I just don't want bits.  A neutral form that fits my neutral mind would be glorious.

Ditto. 

No bits sounds nice. I have no use for the ones that I have, and I'm not that interested in what others have. I've thought about it, but I was like, meh... 

An androgynous body with no extraneous parts, both internal and external, sounds like heaven to me. ❤️  

MiraMeyneth

Me @this whole thread:

Tl;dr: HELL. YESSSS, I don't want this uterus lmao

• Like 1

No facial hair would be a welcome bonus as well 

• Like 1
Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Careful now! You might get into serious trouble ! It seems loads of people around here get very upset about removing ones uterus, testes etc! So,it's ok to moot the point with this when it pertains to overpopulation (species traitor that I am!) but not when these provide minor irritations to daily life...oh! the human species! So logical.