Do you wish you could remove your genitals? [TW]

Anyone could be raped; even if they don't have a V; there are many types of sex.

• Like 3

The exterior is fine, it's the uterus that's annoying. Every month "I'm still here! Not making any babies." Yeah, and you'll stay that way.

^THIS!!!!

Seconded

Phantasmal Fingers

Does this topic really have anything to do with Asexuality? No. Shouldn't it be moved to another area?

I would've thought that there's a pretty good case for saying that there is a definite correlation between asexuality and the desire for detachable genitals. But if ones genitals can't be moved why should this thread be? In the far, far distance I seem to hear a chorus of tiny voices singing, "We shall not be moved..."

Actually, it suddenly strikes me that "Asexuality and the desire for detachable genitals" would be a great title for a Phd thesis!" :lol:

• Like 6

Anyone could be raped; even if they don't have a V; there are many types of sex.

ya I meant raped vaginally and that if I don't have a vagina (no genitals) it's one less way for that to happen, since rape involving the genitals is one type.

I can relate very well to that wish. With me it was so intense that it was fulfilled in my teens, and a little later the rest ("upstairs", too :blush: ) followed, I only kept my ovaries for the time being. They had to go much later, after they had stopped working completely, which they never did very well anyways. So nowadays I know that what I have had would be called a complete "nullification", but I cannot identify with that, as I am clearly a girl, not some nothing. I have not been deleted or erased or such, I just became sort of complete in a paradox way. And I am very happy about it to this day :D

Yes, I would remove them if it were possible. I don't like how they look, and I especially hate remembering how they're designed (ie. that they're capable of being penetrated). For some reason, that grosses me out to a huge extent. I'm fine with my other secondary sexual characteristics like breasts and curves, but the downstairs junk can take a flying leap.

The only parts I would get rid of if it was easy is my aging prostate (heck I'd donate it through organ donation but no givebacks) and my testicles. The testicles are just annoying getting banged around when bike riding and being uncomfortable wearing briefs. If they were internal like ovaries then I would not care.

Perhaps at the next convention for the design of Human 2.0 we can fix some of these shortcomings.

• Like 1
TooYoungToKnow

The exterior is fine, it's the uterus that's annoying. Every month "I'm still here! Not making any babies." Yeah, and you'll stay that way.

^THIS!!!!

Seconded

Thirded. I wish uterus and ovary transplants were a thing. I'm sure there are people who'd love to get pregnant but can't.

As much as I find it aesthetically displeasing, I think I'd keep 'the spout': it is very convenient, after all, when taking a leak. But as for the 'diabolical duo'... Well, if I could magic them away without any unwanted side effects (weight gain, breast development, bone-density loss etc.) and, at the same time, permanently remove all of my facial hair (except my eyebrows) and re-thatch the top of my head, I'd do it - definitely! They're so not me.

However, there's no such thing as magic, and I'm not willing to undergo actual surgery and take hormone replacements. I've been very fortunate with my health over the years and go along with the old adage If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• Like 1

I definitely would. Everything about it just feels so much like it's not actually related to my body. It's like I'm carrying something around inside of me that does nothing but cause pain and discomfort and will never actually be of use to me. However, I feel that for me it's more related to being agender than to being asexual.

All that being said, surgery terrifies me so I'd never actually do anything about it.

• Like 1

Thirded. I wish uterus and ovary transplants were a thing. I'm sure there are people who'd love to get pregnant but can't.

You really need your ovaries. Odds of getting osteoporosis, heart disease, dementia (just to name a few) are increased by removal of the ovaries.

• Like 1
TooYoungToKnow

You really need your ovaries. Odds of getting osteoporosis, heart disease, dementia (just to name a few) are increased by removal of the ovaries.

Well, if I could use them to help someone who desperately wants to get pregnant, it would be worth it.

I know this is going to sound harsh, but even if we do everything that we can to prevent certain diseases, many of us will get at least one if we live long enough.

^THIS!!!!

Seconded

They are. Just a week ago the first uterus transplant in Germany took place. There have been several successful transplants in Scandinavia.

• Like 1
TooYoungToKnow

^THIS!!!!

Seconded

They are. Just a week ago the first uterus transplant in Germany took place. There have been several successful transplants in Scandinavia.

If they become more common by the time I'm in my late 30s/early 40s and I still want to donate, I'll sign myself up. I doubt most doctors are willing to let 20 something year olds donate.

Kind of. I'm not bothered enough to have surgery to look like a barbie, even if there was such a thing as a surgeon who'd do that. I read a story about a AMAB nullo once and felt some envy there, it's a cool idea and I do think more aesthetically attractive. However, I do have a libido, so having a way to relieve the physical is handy, and if they work in a way that allows access to stimulate the clitoral system, "if it ain't broke don't fix it" comes to mind.

On the other hand, I only have a libido because I take eostrogen pills, and I only take the pills because I have a uterus (they cause a 'withdrawl bleed' similar to a period, and not flushing it out like this increases cancer risk). When I don't take the pills (I tried out of curiosity) then I lose all libido and couldn't care less about having genitals at all, let alone what they look like, they also don't work for recreational sex any more.

I do have dysphoria about having breasts though, and want top surgery to remove them. I am currently in the process of removing my nipples myself, (one down, one to go) which has proved the right thing to do for me so far (they're too large, always protruding, oversensitive and all-round annoying and dysphoric-anxiety producing).

Before I approach the intervention idea, I've taken up bodybuilding, similar to what a trans male would do, which should help masculinise my figure, and reduce my breasts by dint of them being made of fat and I'm cutting like a bugger... or a bodybuilder. When I get to 15-18% body fat and have some decent definition, my reward to myself for all that hard work will be to approach a cosmetic surgeon about thermage and other non-invasive fat reduction techniques for both what's left of my breasts and the fat pads in my face. I say similar to FtM men, as I'm going for androgyny, not becoming male - I'm agender, I don't want to look like either. I only say I'm demifemale sometimes because of my body, I don't actually like that feeling of being confined that way.

I do not really want to lose my ability to pee while standing, nor the possibility of having children (at least not yet). With that being said, I would love to have them removed.

(Warning: I will speak freely in this spoiler box.)

I would love to see myself in the mirror without any loose ends. I would love to know that I have nothing to hide down there. I would love to have open space in my pants. I would love to be immune to crotch kicks. And I would love not to have an organ that basically lives its own life. (Random boners to things I am not even attracted to).

Perhaps I'll just settle for adopting kids, remove the sack, and leave the pipe. You think it would be easier to tuck that?

Seriously, why could we not just have those things inside the body? Right, body heat and all that. Darn biology...

Ya, it would be nice to not have that thing dangling about, advertising when I'm aroused, and being venerable to kicks.

I 100% plan on getting my breasts removed. They just cause me back problems and get in the way of a good night sleep. (and to be honest nipples always kind of creeped me out)

I would love to get all the inside parts removed too since they cause me no end of trouble as well. (starting to think i may have PCOS) but I'm not sure I want to risk the side effects that can have.

Not sure i would want the downstairs removed. I do have a little bit of a libido after all. but if that left when the genitals did I would be fine.

Honestly if i woke up tomorrow looking like a barbie doll I wouldn't mind.

• Like 1

I'm okay with my external genitalia, but the internal stuff can go. I don't much like the bleeding and the pain.

^THIS!!!!

Seconded

Would be nice to donate my uterus to someone who actually cares xD

I friggin wish. They're unnecessary and in the way.

I do have dysphoria, it's gotten somewhat better over time. Still.

Phantasmal Fingers

Amidst all this talk of removing genitalia spare a thought for the man who has 5!

His underpants fit him like a glove...

​The old 'uns are always the best... :lol:

• Like 1

yes. But mainly my chest. I wish it was flat. yes, completely flat. And I am very girly. I simply hate being seen as *sexy* or a possible *sexual partner*

• Like 1
HeWhoSingsAmongTheStars

Most definitely! I hate it when my body pops up with a period every month. it's like having a built in popup add that never goes away and only tells you something you already know and didn't need a reminder for. "I'm not pregnant? Wow imagine that! I mean it's only been X amount of years since I was born and I've never had sex. I would never have guessed without you period!'

yeah no. If I could get rid of it, then it would be gone in a heartbeat. Same as the breasts, except my cat uses them as pillows so I might consider keeping those since they actually have a use. That and they're small enough that they don't bother me too much.

• 1 year later...
long nights
On 10/7/2016 at 1:11 AM, CBC said:

Yeah. I'd like no genitals, no internal reproductive system, no breasts, no "womanly curves"... just all of it, I want it gone. I'd love to be completely physically sexless.

Nobody is perfect, i've gotta work it.'