Do you wish you could remove your genitals? [TW]

CentaurianPrincess

Ever since I was a kid I wished I had no genitals. I don't think there is any safe surgical way to remove them, but if there was I would want it.

• Like 11

No, but I'd like to not have ovaries and have the right, er, equipment.

That sort of sounds like the dysphoria my agender friends feel.

• Like 2
Prufrock, but like, worse

Yes, preferably by the most painful means available.

• Like 1

The exterior is fine, it's the uterus that's annoying. Every month "I'm still here! Not making any babies." Yeah, and you'll stay that way.

• Like 34
Anthracite_Impreza

Yes, and the chest lumps as well.

• Like 15
Luftschlosseule

I am fine with having a vagina instead of a penis, but you can have my uterus. Or, could, if it wouldn't include an operation.

• Like 8

I remember talking to my mum about not wanting genitals when I was in my early teens, actually. I still like the idea but would be aprehensive about going for anything that could do it, as I tend to avoid making any big decision out of a serious worry that I'll regret it, even if I don't feel I would.

• Like 3

I heard there's surgery for that.

• Like 1
cavalier080854

Definitely not. I would have to sit down to pee, taking much longer, and having to queue as long as the women. Male privilege.

• Like 8
ItWasNiceKnowingYou

The exterior is fine, it's the uterus that's annoying. Every month "I'm still here! Not making any babies." Yeah, and you'll stay that way.

^THIS!!!!

• Like 5

Yeah, I feel the same. I always wanted to have nothing down there like my barbie dolls.

• Like 7

ALL.THE.TIME.

It does not goes one day without me thinking about it.

The reasons? I don't need nor do i want it. To me it is like having an useless third arm, an arm that you need to get rid off because it is a nuisance.

When i think about not having a genial at all i feel in so much peace, you could say i often fantasize with the surgery i could have to get rid of it and i am set on doing so but it is not easy, which pisses me off. Apparently it is not legal in some countries :i

Why would somebody be surprised if i wanted to get through such a surgery? Can't they understand there are people who don't want to get genitals? Shouldn't they be working on it more so that possibility is available as time goes on?

I just want two holes for their obvious purpose: digestion.

• Like 2

The penis is fine as a waste ejection method, but I could do without the other bits, they don't function as advertised anyway

• Like 5
One Winged Angel

I have never once even thought about removing my genitals, and such a thing sounds painful, potentially harmful and serves no purpose. They are just a natural part of the body. They can sometimes ache or be annoying, sure, but we're stuck with them and I don't give them any thought at all during the average day.

• Like 1

I don't have too much of a problem with the actual genitals, but if there was a way of getting rid of my womb without buggering up my hormones and everything, that would be wonderful.

• Like 6

I'm pretty indifferent to it either way.

Phantasmal Fingers

Sexuals want a bigger one, asexuals are saying "Here, take mine, I don't need it!" :o

I wonder how many aces at pride parades would detach their genitals and offer them to random passers by if they could? :lol:

• Like 20
Anthracite_Impreza

Sexuals want a bigger one, asexuals are saying "Here, take mine, I don't need it!" :o

I wonder how many aces at pride parades would detach their genitals and offer them to random passers by if they could? :lol:

I wish I could donate all my 'stuff', let someone who actually wants them have them.
  • Like 9

Nobody would want mine, unless they're a flea

• Like 2

If you make me into a living consciousness capable of just existing without the need for food either, you got yourself a deal amd the parts.

That kind of reminds me of Pearl from Steven Universe. Although she's not disembodied she doesn't like to eat.

• Like 2

not really bothered, tbh id prefer to be able to remove the chest fat, its totally pointless and looks stupid. i dont know why there has to be lumps at all when your not producing milk. they should only expand if they need to fill milk. other than that there just an annoying mens fetish and they get in the way and make clothes stretch round them (especially if theres a pic or text on the front it looks even more stupid). ive been buying "bigger" baggy tops for ages but they still never hang right cos of the stupid lumps urgh

and possibly the internal stuff down there to stop bleeding every month which is just annoying inconvenince which i DONT need!

• Like 5

Don't mind 'em, but I wish my body would migrate the hair up to my dome... where I actually need it :P

A feeling I know too well. My forehead has been going the way of The Picard for a couple of years by now. :lol:

SorryNotSorry

I am fine with having a vagina instead of a penis, but you can have my uterus. Or, could, if it wouldn't include an operation.

I feel pretty much the same about my prostate. Mirror-image desire.

The only reason I'd want to keep my penis is because it's convenient as hell for taking a whizz.

• Like 1

I have a vagina so it's pretty nonexistent except for all the reproduction garbage like menstrual cycle. I wish I could stop all that without causing hormone trauma or whatever. Even if I only had a vagina and nothing else it would still be inconvenient considering I could still be raped. but I guess if someone tried to rape me and found out I had no genitals they'd probably just kill me or something

• Like 1