Feeling weird about the fact you've had sex

if-indeed

cavalier080854

It's supposed to be weird not to have sex. Guess I'm just weird... Yay :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
LittleGoody2Shoes

I regret losing my virginity, but at least now I know I'm not missing anything. If I had stayed a virgin all these years I would still wonder what I was missing, but have no regrets. I feel like I've pushed the virgin reset button and still feel like a virgin with experiences, if you can imagine that.

I wanted children and it was the only way in those days; but I don't feel weird about it, just one of those things that happened.

I don't regret what I have done, but I always end up asking the question: "Why am I doing this?" Sometimes the answers to the questions we ask ourselves don't always bring out the answers we were looking for, or like to hear.

I have no reservations about having had sex. Why would I? Is there some new thought going around that it makes you less asexual or something?

I don't feel weird about that. There's no reason to.

But I do feel weird about who I had it with...

I'm recalling having spent lots of time playing with toytrains on my own more than 3 decades ago. - What does that say about current me? - Is it a hint where my pocket money goes these days?

Is it a real advantage to know nothing at all about toy trains? - I doubt.

Do you think vegetarians raised as such who never ate meat all their lives are any better than those who quit being omnivores last year?

What might be the roots of the public perceiving you as something sexual? - I'd say in doubt its just looks based prejudices. But there is hardly a way to avoid those.

How about alcohol as something similar to sex? - I am a pretty moderate drinker these days. - Especially in public! - Beer or wine with the meal feel strange to me. I'm happier with lemonade and its an open secret that I could be bribed with chocolate milk. - I'm considering that "facts". - So now there is my question: Does it matter at all that I puked a few times after having too much and were challenged to walk upright or on my own?

If the topics arise I can always say: "I had my share in the past am content with that and sure a reheated experience won't feel any better."

Archived