Ace of Amethysts

J. van Deijck
3 minutes ago, SimplyAce said:

a beautifully made human being :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

Always has pretty usernames. Is the Queen of cute rabbits. And is adorable in the Arcade :D

• Like 1
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
On 1/14/2017 at 8:09 AM, SapphireDelvai said:

Has an awesome name that includes the best gemstone, sapphire. You also have the best cat pictures. and very nice. Also tries futilely to take my win.

• Like 1

Super friendly and welcoming to everyone

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
J. van Deijck

Vicky Angel is an awesome owner of an awesome thread named The Friend Corner, where they welcome everyone who wants friends. They're probably great at building blanket forts, so I want to build one with them. They are a great dancer. And have a cute avatar. :3

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 hour ago, Jayce said:

Dues ex Zero seems very friendly, fun to be with

Thanks a lot ^///^ 

And yay!!! another fictoromantic :D 

You TOO? oO Always thought to be the only weirdo here.

J. van Deijck

@Deus Ex Zero is the most awesome cyber soul I have met here, and I'm not feeling that lonely anymore knowing there's someone at least a bit similar to me. :3 definitely someone I'd want to hang out with. :3

Appeals to the Goth trapped somewhere in me. Pretty friendly and well liked. And likes my posts pretty often for some reason.

• Like 1
Guest Deus Ex Infinity
12 hours ago, alpha decay said:

@Deus Ex Zero is the most awesome cyber soul I have met here, and I'm not feeling that lonely anymore knowing there's someone at least a bit similar to me. :3 definitely someone I'd want to hang out with. :3

Thanks again. *wipes some invisible dust out of her eye* It's those moments, when life starts to seem making sense again..

Brooding. Highly intelligent. Possessed of a wonderfully dry sense of humor. Someone I would absolutely love to sit at a sidewalk cafe with, because the conversation would be... :) 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Someone who has probably achieved the peace of mind, something that is still out of reach for me. seems a really positive person. and has pretty avatar :3

An AVENite who is fascinated with technology, radioactivity, and is a cybergoth-android with strong individuality. Likes to listen to heavy electronic music and has a kind personality.

• Like 1

He seems to be a nice guy. That acording to his bio is in to video games which i approve of:)

And He is a friend to Nero which is proof that he is a good guy.

Sorry i don´t know much about you.

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

the cutest Princess of AVEN. :3 makes cool videos. has a very nice personality. and lives in a beautiful country :3

@Sylvastor that was just awesome :wub::D

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

One of the first people to talk to me regularly. They think I'm likeable when I'm not very nice on here. Likes a lot of the bs I post.

• Like 1

Meow... Even though I can't see you, you smell nice to my feline sense of smell..... So nice to see you, chaps.

J. van Deijck

Kieran the Kitty is most likely the cutest kitty AVENite. because who doesn't love kitties? :3

• Like 1
Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Just one of the best, most amazing, unique cybergoth souls around this place. One-of-a--kind-spirit, mysteriously drawn and attached to my most personal cricuits .D

I don't know them but if I got to I'd probably think they were cool.

Machine_Artificia

@Saesha seems to be very adept at one-line replies, utilizing a melon pink color, and is a freaking IT student which is just so rad. 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

you have a pretty username that speakss to me, and also  the coolest jobever. :3 and I like your avatar. :D

• Like 1

Kind hearted because they think Kieran the evil werecat is ...cute. Is ver encouraging and positive to others.

I AIN'T a werecat but I TY for giving me an idea in TCW.... Also, your use of pink is VERY colorful; Every time I see it, it reminds me how much I care for my friends or family!

• Like 1