Describe the AVENite above you in a few sentences

Ace of Amethysts

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

A great individual that's a little rough around the edges sometimes,but that only adds to their awesome awesomeness :)

• Like 1

A really unique (in a good way) individual. Very open and has lots of friends on here. 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

We have never talked, but they look like an interesting person. And their username is wub :wub: 

• Like 1

One of the first and bestest friends I have ever made on AVEN. I think he is handsome and that he should learn to treat himself better. 

• Like 2
idekrncidc231
13 hours ago, SimplyAce said:

A great individual that's a little rough around the edges sometimes,but that only adds to their awesome awesomeness :)

only a "little" *shrugs* dang. I need to roughen my edges more XD

1 hour ago, Acciuga said:

One of the first and bestest friends I have ever made on AVEN. I think he is handsome and that he should learn to treat himself better. 

listen to the Zelda NERO!!

*hugs* pretty pretty Zelda princess girl~ sweet and wise like Zelda too~

• Like 2
ItWasNiceKnowingYou
1 minute ago, BabydollJester said:

only a "little" *shrugs* dang. I need to roughen my edges more XD

:(

• Like 1
ItWasNiceKnowingYou
Just now, BabydollJester said:

T.T I was kidding. *cri* sowwy

*hugs* It's ok. I was worried you didn't think you're awesome as is...which you are ^_^

• Like 1
ItWasNiceKnowingYou
3 minutes ago, BabydollJester said:

*hugs* ^-^ heh. thanks. 

No problem

Babydolll is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome sauce. Any awesomeness people say i have pales in comparison to theirs. I am honored & surprised that they even think it worth it to talk to me. Idk how they contain so much awesomeness in one person

• Like 2
idekrncidc231
3 minutes ago, SimplyAce said:

No problem

Babydolll is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome sauce. Any awesomeness people say i have pales in comparison to theirs. I am honored & surprised that they even think it worth it to talk to me. Idk how they contain so much awesomeness in one person

>///< Meh. Simply is way nicer and much more awesome sauce than I. Do not be fooled by their humbleness, or perhaps the humbleness is what assures it, as their awesomeness exceeds my own by far too high a quantity to ever count.

• Like 1
ItWasNiceKnowingYou
3 minutes ago, BabydollJester said:

>///< Meh. Simply is way nicer and much more awesome sauce than I. Do not be fooled by their humbleness, or perhaps the humbleness is what assures it, as their awesomeness exceeds my own by far too high a quantity to ever count.

nope. never

2 minutes ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Simply Ace is truly an awesome person ^_^!

She is very kind.

RSG is really caring & honest. She's awesome as well

• Like 1
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 minute ago, SimplyAce said:

nope. never

RSG is really caring & honest. She's awesome as well

Thanks.^_^

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
2 minutes ago, BabydollJester said:

listen to her Simply~

Babydolljester is cool.

• Like 1
idekrncidc231

aww. thanks hun~ You're nifty yourself~ *uses walker to walk off as still uses phrases such as "nifty"* {explanation: back in the time of dinosaurs, nifty was another word for cool along with the phase "neato"}

• Like 2
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 minute ago, SimplyAce said:

so eccentric & lovely & just *faints from Babydoll's awesomeness*

*faints along with simply ace* :)

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

Wierd. I mean really wierd. In fact, fundamentally wierd! Don't mind me I'm just wierded out by the wierdness!! Three little words: well fuckin wierd!!!

• Like 2
ItWasNiceKnowingYou
12 minutes ago, Modern Jazz Hands said:

Wierd. I mean really wierd. In fact, fundamentally wierd! Don't mind me I'm just wierded out by the wierdness!! Three little words: well fuckin wierd!!!

awesome for spelling weird weird. I respect that :P 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Someone who makes me happy just by their presence. And also one of the best friends I've ever had. :wub:

A amazing man. One of the first people on the internet that took me serious. Just simply one of the most importent people for me.

• Like 1
idekrncidc231
20 hours ago, Modern Jazz Hands said:

*high five* Keep my spelling alive brother~!

20 hours ago, SimplyAce said:

awesome for spelling weird weird. I respect that :P 

:3 hehe. I will make the world spell wierd MY way five-ever~! XD

Sweet, kind and adorable kimpen again *waves* hi hun. he seems like the kind of person I wouldn't feel uncomfortable talking to. ^^; and that's saying a lot as most people DO make me uncomfortable to talk to in person 

J. van Deijck

Cute username, cute avatar, and their fondness of hair and eyes is cute, too. :3

• Like 2