New Ace Youtube Channel

R0xanne

Im sorry, I wasn't quite sure where exactly to put this. So I thought i could put it here.

Hello! My name is Roxanne and I would like to start a youtube channel about asexuality and aromanticism. The point of the channel is to entertain and educate. The channel is not for me or about me, it is about the audience and community. There will be several playlists in the channel, a few of which will be compiled of videos that people send us. There will be a playlist for (in no specific order) short films, poems, personal stories, media(books, tv shows, movies) reviews, songs, social justice, cake recipe reviews, and a talk playlist. For the Talk playlist, I would like to film with another person, so it would be more of a conversation about asexuality and aromanticism rather than just me talking to a camera. A video would be published once a week, and it will be me and the other person talking over Skype/facetime. I will do all the video editing. If you would like to be this person, please read the following requirements. The requirements for the position are:

1. being able to hold an unscripted conversation on film
  2. be comfortable with your face in the youtube videos
  3. have a sense of humor
  4. being able to be friends with me. Because if we are making youtube videos together we have to be able to be friends and laugh, or else it would be bit awkward.
  5. being available to film a 5-10 minute video, about once a week (Saturday or Sunday). If you or me can’t make a video one week, then we have to film two videos the week before.
  6. Im not totally sure how the chat is going to be filmed, because no one really looks that great on Skype/facetime cameras, so you will need to have something to film yourself with (it does not need to be fancy, it just has to be not super terrible)
  7. You have to have good lighting in the film (no creepy random face in the dark)
  8. In addition to having something to film yourself with, you will also need something to FaceTime/skype with.
  9. have knowledge of both asexuality and aromanitcism
  10. you have to be somewhere on the asexual or aromantic spectrum- although you do not need to know exactly what your sexuality is
  11. there will be NO ADVERTISEMENTS on the channel. The purpose of this channel is not to make money
If you are interested in doing this, please email me at acesunitedmailbox@gmail.com the following:
  1. your name, age, gender, sexuality, and romantic orientation
  2. why you want to do this
  3. what is your experience with youtube
  4. what is your favorite youtube channel and why
  5. what is your favorite band and why
  6. describe your personality
I wrote the answers to these questions for me on my AVEN account under "a little bit about me"

Thankyou!

Archived