Master Hillary Thread

Yatogami

I have a lot of tics. No doubt if I were running for president people would assume I had all sorts of physical disorders due to this fact.

I have a lot of tics. No doubt if I were running for president people would assume I had all sorts of physical disorders due to this fact.

Very justifiable. I personally have verbal problems that would consider me an ill speaker or stupid. Since I have developmental apraxia, and sometimes have trouble speaking clearly when I get energetic.

Media will tear the right wing apart, or support the left wing and make everyone who apposes the the bad guy for making fun of disability.

Media will tear the right wing apart, or support the left wing and make everyone who apposes the the bad guy for making fun of disability.

Trump was indeed the bad guy for making fun of a disability. All "media" did was show him doing so.

Trump was indeed the bad guy for making fun of a disability. All "media" did was show him doing so.

Yup, as was their intention.

wqjqk.jpg

political advice: if you are candidate for election and don't want the media showing footage of you making fun of a person's disability, don't make fun of a person's disability at one of your rallies..

political advice: if you are candidate for election and don't want the media showing footage of you making fun of a person's disability, don't make fun of a person's disability at one of your rallies..

Thats your opinion. One side said it never happened like that, then the media takes it out of context and twists it. Like they always do.

Your mistake, Tofu, is the implication that you knew what was going on during that incident more than anyone else here. You claim we're twisting it but you have no way to prove you're not doing the exact same thing and we're the ones who are recounting the actual occurrence. You say to our remarks "that's your opinion" but you fail to realize that your perspective is, in fact, also an opinion.

Grumpy Alien

This thread...

tinfoil-hat-2.jpeg

Your mistake, Tofu, is the implication that you knew what was going on during that incident more than anyone else here. You claim we're twisting it but you have no way to prove you're not doing the exact same thing and we're the ones who are recounting the actual occurrence. You say to our remarks "that's your opinion" but you fail to realize that your perspective is, in fact, also an opinion.

Are you referring to the thread or the think iff is talking about. I was talking about the think iff mentioned that is unrelated to this thread.

IF it is the thread, no it got derailed from the beginning and it wasn't going back so I made it a meme thread.

Are you referring to the thread or the think iff is talking about. I was talking about the think iff mentioned that is unrelated to this thread.

IF it is the thread, no it got derailed from the beginning and it wasn't going back so I made it a meme thread.

Referring to the incident in which Trump mocked the disabled reporter.

Thats your opinion. One side said it never happened like that, then the media takes it out of context and twists it. Like they always do.
You are right, it is my opinion and you have your own opinion on the subject. I've watched the video of the speech and I have watched trump's defense of his actions and decided my opinion on these. I don't find defence plausible. That is my opinion and the basis (along with personal experience) that I formed it from.

Reminder, everyone: Saying "that's just your opinion" is not an automatic win-button for your argument

Tbh the fact that Hillary Clinton was able to open a jar of pickles automatically makes her healthier than me.

Not that that means much, mind.

The pickle jar test to determine the health of potentially the most powerful person in the world, really?

I confess I couldn't open a milk carton on Tuesday :(

Telecaster68

She had an aneurysm that was removed. It's not an ongoing issue. It's all in the link posted above.

She had an aneurysm that was removed. It's not an ongoing issue. It's all in the link posted above.

And she didn't suffer a stroke or brain damage, said her docs at the time. That's pretty obvious from the schedule she's kept since that time, and especially the constant and ample demonstration of her intellect and communication abilities (which can't be said for her opponent).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-concussion_syndrome#Signs_and_symptoms

She hit her head years ago, and got a concussion and a blood clot in her brain. If she has anything, she has this.

The blot clot was dissolved by taking warfarin.

Stop this, Tofu. You don't know what you're talking about.

c o n c e r n t r o l l i n g

Telecaster68
as someone who didn't follow the topic very much, I did know that she had a fairly serious medical issue a few years back. I think it was a question worth asking

This is exactly how smears are intended to work. The smearer makes a completely untrue, but eyecatching accusation, and it doesn't matter that it's trivial to disprove. The doubt has been raised in the mind of people who are only half following the issue, and they assume there's no smoke without fire, and there must be something behind it. Rinse and repeat - the effect is gradual.

It's what tobacco companies did, it's what MMR opponents did, it's what climate change opponents do, it's what GM opponents do.

She hit her head years ago, and got a concussion and a blood clot in her brain. If she has anything, she has this.

Do you know how difficult it is to remove a blood clot from the brain? Warfarin only helps it, it doesn't completly get rid of it. I'm going to laugh if she has a stroke on stage.

Also dont tell me to shut up. It is rude and childish.

Telecaster68

Here's what Clinton's doctor said in 2015, from the CNN link upthread:

"(Clinton) had follow-up testing in 2013, which revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis," Bardack wrote. "Mrs. Clinton also tested negative for all clotting disorders."

So Bardack's lying, is that what you're saying? She's risking her livelihood and legal action to support Clinton?

Do you know how difficult it is to remove a blood clot from the brain? Warfarin only helps it, it doesn't completly get rid of it. I'm going to laugh if she has a stroke on stage.

Also dont tell me to shut up. It is rude and childish.

Literally nobody told you to shut up but okay...

Archived