VOLUNTEER FOR ANSWERING TEAM

Archived

Hey there! I'm Karmynn, the Answering Team & Wiki Coordinator. I'm compiling a new answering team.

If anyone is interested, just post below & I'll contact you through AVEN messenger. Most communication goes through skype, so you require one. However, if that is not possible, exceptions will be made.

I need people who can be objective & empathetic to answer questions that people pose to the Q&A email. I also need people who can offer ideas on how to make answering emails more productive & convenient, while maintaining genuine & helpful answers.
Thank you, in advance, to anyone who joins :D
If you are interested in joining the wiki team too or instead, click here
Being on either of these teams isn't necessarily difficult, but as being apart of any team, traits of responsibility & respect are essential to get anywhere. These are volunteer teams, so if anyone wishes to leave or has problems, they'll be understood.

I'd love to help, really, but I'm already involved in a few things and I don't want to overload myself.

Although it has only been about a day, I do have some friendly advice (that I sincerely hope it isn't taken in as snarky as some people somehow seem to think that as of late when that isn't the case). Perhaps you might get more feedback if it was advertised more, like in announcements, to grab more people's attention to volunteering. Just a suggestion, you don't have to of course, take it as a grain of salt. Good luck!

CosineTheCat

Can I be added? I have a brilliant idea that I think will work really awesome :)

Archived