Asexual identities in New Zealand

michaeld

After careful consideration the research board have approved this request from Tiina Vares, a senior lecturer at Canberbury University in NZ.

Asexual Identities in New Zealand

Research Project

Do you identify as asexual, live in New Zealand and are over 18 years of age?

If so, we’d really like to hear from you and get a chance to talk to you about your perspectives and experiences.

Participation in the project will involve an interview with Tiina Vares (approximately 30-60 minutes). This could be either in person, skype or phone.

You will receive a $20 petrol voucher for participating in the study.

If you would like some more information please phone or email and we can send you an information sheet and/or have a chat about what participating in the study involves.

Researchers: Tiina Vares and Kathleen Quinlivan

Phone: [PM me or another PT for this]

Email: tiina.vares@canterbury.ac.nz

I have spoken with Tiina by phone and email and am sure it will be a respectful and accurate study. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them here or shoot me a PM. Feel free to PM me if you are thinking of getting involved but are not sure or want further info. Otherwise contact Tiina directly if you'd like to take part.

- michaeld (AVEN PT)

Not asexual or 18 years of age but hello people apparently 574.2 kilometres away from me, I might end up visiting your University in a couple of years.

Archived