The Lost Sexuality Game

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

It is partially true. I haven't been there in person but my sexuality loves Universal Studio so it brought itself a plane ticket and went there. It had such a great time and decided not to return to me, and I didn't bother to look for it.

Why did the one below me lose their sexuality in a flower garden?

• Like 1
Silverwolf13

Yeah, strange story. In the center of the flower garden was a tree with a hole in it. A white rabbit wanted me to follow him down the rabbit hole. I threw my sexuality down the rabbit hole to see if there was a possibility of coming back. My sexuality didn't come back. No way I'm going after it.

That's ok, the user below me lost their sexuality at an obstacle course.

• Like 1

That was not my fault, I was very bad at balancing and fell off the obstacle. I was okay but my sexuality was smashed into little pieces, I just cannot glue it together so I gave up.

How come the person below me lost their sexuality in a daydream? 

• Like 1

Sigh. I’ve always been a “lost in their own world” kinda person. I was enjoying a rather exciting daydream at school one day, when my teacher asked me a question to see if I had been listening. I, of course, had not been listening, but I panicked in my still daydream-y state, and my sexuality wanted to help, so it ran off through my daydream to look for the answer. I’m assuming it must have gotten lost, because it never did come back with the answer to that question.

I heard the person below lost their sexuality in The Matrix???

• 3 weeks later...

Yup. I didn't like it and left, but my sexuality liked it, stayed behind and couldn't get out

TPBM lost their sexuality during a history class at school 

You got me. I was studying the history of racism and we were debating about a topic. My sexuality hated the side I was assigned to and it left sometime during the debate. I did not want my group to lose points so I did not go look for it immediately. However, it was nowhere to be found after the class was over.

The person below lost their sexuality in a tea store.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the first time I tried Boba tea, I was sooo in love with the flavor that my sexuality was ejected into space. Last I heard it just past Uranus. 

At the tea shop, I heard that the person below me list their sexuality while at a BTS concert. 

I accidentally stumbled into a BTS concert. Didn't like it so left as soon as possible and accidentally left my sexuality behind.

You lost your sexuality in a pedelo accident? How?

• 4 weeks later...
Acefandom103

I was knocked into by someone else and it swam off during the ensuing argument.

I wonder how you can lose your sexuality in a cribbage game.

Skycaptain

My opponent took "one for his knob", say no more :P

Can TPBM explain how they lost their sexuality at the hairdresser (barber) 

firewallflower

Listen, there's a reason I haven't gotten a haircut in years. It always seemed like more trouble than it was worth, so I never seemed to make it out to the barbershop—and I probably should have continued that streak. As it was, on that one fateful day, I decided to give it a go. To this day, I don't know if the hairdresser was tired, under the influence, in a bad mood, and/or simply not good at their job (and really, I suppose it doesn't matter which it was), but, well, let's just say... the scissors slipped. Haven't set foot in one of those places since.

To be fair, the sexuality itself isn't a loss I particularly regret, but what if it were my ears?

Enough of that, though. I can't be the only one aching to know how TPBM lost their sexuality in the middle of a choir rehearsal.

• Like 2
wirewalker

The sopranos hit that one note - you know the one, it's always off key - and my sexuality just up and left. Ran screeching out of the room and no one even noticed because the sopranos were still going. Another reason that altos are supreme.

I'm curious, though, how did TPBM lose their sexuality at a dance competition?

• Like 1
Skycaptain

My dancing is so bad that my sexuality ran away out of embarrassment 

There must be a reason TPBM lost their sexuality in the "tunnel of love" on a boating lake 

Celyn: The Lutening

My partner leaned in for a kiss, I wasn't sure I was ready for that so I leant away, over the water, and it fell in.

How is it possible to lose your sexuality while stuck in a traffic jam?

• Like 1
Custard Cream

My sexuality decided to climb out of the car and stretch its legs. It got back into the wrong car. It must have prefered it there, as it never came back.

How did you manage to lose your sexuality while eating ice cream?

• Like 1

After choking on an some icecream. my sexuality froze in my chest. A good pat on the back helped me cough up the shards.

I'm wondering how you lost your sexuality on a camping trip.

firewallflower

Okay, I admit it, this one was partly my fault. There was a lake bordering the campground, so of course we had to go canoeing. I should have just left the sexuality back in the tent, but it really just didn't cross my mind until too late.

It was the dog who capsized the canoe, though, so don't blame me for that bit. We people all made it back to shore safely—if wetly—and the dog's a good swimmer, so that was fine too. Unfortunately, though, it hadn't occurred to me to give my sexuality a life jacket.

So, TPBM, I have to ask: Did you really lose your sexuality at a job interview?

• Like 1
Lady Constellation

Look, it might sound irresponsible, but it really wasn't my fault. I got a last-minute invitation for my dream job, but I couldn't find a babysitter for my sexuality. As you know, there's no way you can leave a whole sexuality unsupervised, so I had no choice but to bring it with me. That was a mistake. On my interviewer's desk, there was this huge jar of jelly beans. Every kind, just sitting there. So in the middle of the interview, my sexuality had the bright idea to lunge for the jar and steal as many as possible. The jar fell over and my sexuality ran away with the jelly beans, nowhere to be found. Obviously, I didn't get the job and I had to clean up the broken glass from the jar. 

But I bet that's nothing compared to TBPM when they lost theirs at a Bath and Body Works. 

I thought my sexuality was with me in the candle section, but I was so lost in the sweet aromas that I didn’t see it sneak away. Next thing I knew, there was a mob of people running toward the exit, panicking. I started running just in time when I saw a huge wave of foam and bubbles coming my way - possibly from a very heavy mixture of body wash and bath bombs. The sexuality was lost among the wave of foam and bubbles, and I was too shaky to go back in - I heard of something running away in a panic after it was no longer trapped in the wave, in the evening news. It looked a lot like my sexuality in the video - go figure.

I heard TPBM lost their sexuality during Care of Magical Creatures at Hogwarts.

Edited by Guest
firewallflower

Really, I don't understand how anyone in that class managed to hold on to theirs. Have you seen one of those Nifflers?! Forget jewelry; sexualities are shiny.

A little bird told me that TPBM lost their sexuality at Carnegie Hall, of all places.

RoseGoesToYale

Yep, it was just after a beautiful rendition of Tchaikovsky. During intermission I went to the powder room to freshen up, and my sexuality took a powder.

TPBM lost their sexuality in a cell phone repair shop.

• Like 1
Acefandom103

I didn't have enough money to pay for the repairs, so...

How did you lose your sexuality at comic con?

Celyn: The Lutening

Does that question need asking? Have you ever BEEN to Comic-Con; you can lose anything there!

I'm more interested in the story about losing your sexuality while stopping for petrol.

firewallflower

It's actually an incredibly dull story. There we were, on the way home from a family trip. We stopped, as one does? to refill the tank. I stepped out of the car, placed my sexuality on the roof to air out, stretched, took my little sister to the bathroom... and, well, long story short, by the time we left I'd completely forgotten the sexuality. Didn't realize what happened until the cars behind us started honking, and at that point it was too late.

Okay, TPBM. Spill. How'd you lose the sexuality skating?

• Like 1

One leg went that way, one leg went the other way. And bam! Knocked my sexuality right out of my hip pocket. I think it flew onto the air hockey table and was battered like the plastic puck they seemed to think it was. Aint seen it since. 

OK just how did you lose it in Gordon Ramsay's high fallutin' eating place?

E Wildflower

After it tasted the food there, it couldn't stand the idea of eating my instant ramen ever again, so it ran away.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality at a funeral. How did that happen?

3 minutes ago, E Wildflower said:

After it tasted the food there, it couldn't stand the idea of eating my instant ramen ever again, so it ran away.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality at a funeral. How did that happen?

It was a funeral for my friend's pet bird. My sexuality fell in and got buried, oops. I tried to find it, but it was lost in the hole we dug. I never found it. 

The person below me lost theirs at the movies? How'd that happen? 

Lady Constellation

You know how the previews are so long at the movies? My sexuality finished all its popcorn and made me go back for more. I’m still salty about it. Luckily for me, when I came back, my sexuality had run for the hills because a horror movie preview came on and it was too scared to stay any longer. Fine with me, I get more popcorn. 

I’M just curious to find out how TPBM managed to lose theirs in a top-security prison. 

verymelancholic

True, prison rape rates dropped to 0 because of me! I turned everyone ace as well!

TBPM lost their sexuality in Norway.

E Wildflower

Yes, I visited Norway on a vacation last year and on the flight back, I put my sexuality in the suitcase that I checked and the airline lost it.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality on a bus. How did that happen?