The Lost Sexuality Game

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

As we all know, asexuals do not exist, owing to the fact that there are Only Straight People And Gay People

Occasionally there are however some people scatterbrained enough to misplace their sexuality. Rather like Peter Pan and his Shadow, some people's Gay or Straight sexuality is not properly attached *cough, cough* avenites *cough cough*, and may even wander off on it's own.

hqdefault.jpg

So why are you asexual, did you lose your sexuality in a poker game? Then find it again, only to have it run away to the circus without you?!?

RULES
Explain how you lost, misplaced, or destroyed your sexuality this time. Don;t worry, with all the avenites constantly losing there's you will always be able to pick up a spare sexuality in time to lose it again next turn.

Then say where the person below you lost their sexuality

Example

Person A blah, blah. blah
I hear the person below me is asexual because they lost their sexuality at the beach,

Person B That's right, a seagull swooped down and carried it off!
Apparently TPBM lost their's in a library

Person A True, I was using my sexuality as a bookmark in 1001 Best Cake Recipes and I forgot to take it out before I returned the book.
I hear the person below me lost their sexuality at the swimming pool

I hear the person below me lost their sexuality at the swimming pool

• Like 5

Handy tip fellas, if you want to keep both your sexuality and your trunks, be careful with cannonballs. It can be so easy for things to go amiss.

I hear the person below me lost their sexuality on a plane ^_^

• Like 3

Yep, I didn't want my sexuality bothering me on the flight, so I stowed it in my big luggage. BIG MISTAKE it must have gotten bored in the cargo hold and managed to unzip my suitcase from the inside. Long story short there was a lot of mess, people's belongings flung everywhere, and even more explaining. We never did find which stranger's bag it was hiding it, hopefully whoever it was needed a spare.

There's a rumour going around that the person below me lost theirs in space

• Like 5
the consulting asexual

Yes. Incredibly careless of me. Afraid I left my sexuality sitting on top of the TARDIS's user manual (it keeps appearing in random spots). So the Doctor chucked them both out into a black hole. Don't know how I'm going to get it back.

I heard the person below me lost theirs in a cave.

• Like 4
Prufrock, but like, worse

All right, you got me. It was my first time caving and I brought so many supplies they were too heavy to climb back out. It was the biggest thing I had and I realized that I'd never used it, so I had to leave it behind. Don't tell anyone.

Supposedly the person below me lost their sexuality in North Korea. That's only hearsay, of course...

• Like 3

So funny story, I booked this flight to South Korea-really cheap price too or so I thought...ended up being NORTH Korea! The only way I could get home was to barter a ship passage to Japan from a fisherman but as I had no money, I had to give up my sexuality.

Thats nothing though, I hear the person below me lost THEIR sexuality whilst at the Circus...

• Like 1
Autumn Sunrise

Yep, I had an appointment to interview one of the trapeze artists, and I managed to wangle a chance to try the flying trapeze (with a safety net, of course :D). Needless to say, I missed the bar and fell into the net - no problem, I bounced (several times :lol: ) but my sexuality escaped through one of the holes in the net, and ran off while I was, er, incapacitated. I offered a reward, but so far it hasn't been recaptured - I guess it's gone for good.

Someone told me (of course, it may not be true) that the person below me allowed their sexuality to escape down the plughole while they were trying to recapture their rubber duckie.

• Like 2

That is mostly true yes, it wasn't a rubber duckie though, it was a real live duck I was letting swim in my bathtub. Sexualities can be slippery when wet, and very difficult to grip. Oh well

I hear the person below me lost their sexuality in the supermarket

• Like 2

Funny story, I was grocery shopping and was going to use the 12 items or less check out isle but I had 13 items. I decided to save time I would just remove my sexuality from my cart. I saved like, 4 minutes by doing this, I have no regrets.

I hear the person below me lost their sexuality while playing darts.

• Like 4
Ace of Amethysts

What the hell is this? Look, I`m sorry, ok?

Um, okay?

So, about the game of darts, it was kind of tragic really. My sexuality got in the way just as I was throwing a dart, it ended up getting pinned to the dartboard and I couldn't get it loose.

I hear the person below me misplaced their sexuality at comic-con

• Like 1
dreamingKatfish

Ok so here I was at comic-con trying to get this limited edition item. However I didn't have enough money, but I overheard the person offering said item also lost they sexuality a while back and wish they had a new one so I offered up mine along with the money I had and they accepted. It was worth it tbh.

Anywho I heard the person below me lost their sexuality while horseback riding

• Like 2

(Cool game ATTC!)

Yeah well. The horse did a BIG jump and when we landed the impact jolted my sexuality straight outta my body.

I bet the person below me lost their sexuality while binge-watching Netflix

• Like 1
boxed toast

I said just one more episode one too many times. My sexuality said it felt like it didn't know me anymore, and got up to go do productive things. Heh, it missed the best episode.

I bet the person below me lost their sexuality tomorrow in a tragic time travel accident.

• Like 2
Ace of Amethysts

Yeah... funny story about that. AceTTC lended me their TARDIS and it um... malfunctioned, I think. :ph34r:

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality on a train.

• Like 1

Yeah. I missed my stop...but my sexuality didn't.

Didn't the person below me lose their sexuality in an elevator?

• Like 2

Yup, I admit I lost my sexuality in an elevator. Basically what happened was I got off on the 5th floor. Just as I was getting off someone going to the 6th floor bumped into me and wouldn't you know it, my sexuality fell out of me! By the time I realized what had happened the doors closed! I thought about going up to the 6th floor to retrieve it but I couldn't be bothered.

Mind you, I was told that the person below me lost their sexuality at the movies...

• Like 2

I'm not proud of it, but I went to see a horror movie in 3D, and I got so scared, so I chucked my sexuality at the monster and ran out of the cinema!

Now lets move on and forget this story, but I heard that the person below me lost their sexuality in a video game.

• Like 1

Yep, someone picked my pocket while I was in the Ragged Flaggen in Skyrim, you can't trust the thieves guild. Joke's on them though, all they got was some bent dwemmer metal and my sexuality.

TPBM is rumoured to have lost their sexuality at university

• Like 1

This is true. I did check at reception, but so far, nobody has handed it in.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality in the woods.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's a story that Bear Grylls would be proud of. I was stranded in the woods last summer, and ran out of food. To survive, I ate my sexuality.

Atleast I survived. You hear about the person who lost their sexuality at the golf course?

• Like 3
binary suns

I swung my club and hit the sexuality on accident. it went sailing over the trees :O I looked in the pond and in the shrubberies but couldn't find it anywhere. luckily someone returned it to me...

the poster below lost tehir sexuality in a fantasy book.

• Like 1
boxed toast

My sexuality liked the book, I found it quite drab. It left to find the rest of the series.

The person below lost their sexuality in the dairy isle at a budget grocery store.

• Like 2
Ace of Amethysts

I couldn`t carry the milk cartons and my sexuality at the same time, so I had to drop my sexuality.

The person below me lost their sexuality in the middle of a thunder storm.

• Like 1

So interesting story here, I set out to do a bit of shopping, it was a glorious day, so I was only in a teeshirt and leggings;
Well, you can guess the next bit, I was halfway home when the skies opened. I stuck a french bread stick through my sexuality so I could use it as an umbrella. Then the lightning struck, my poor sexuality was toast, as was the breadstick, I arrived home soaked. My hair was standing on end, and little pieces of charred sexuality were sticking in it. At least I am alive to tell the story

TPBM must have had some problems with water too, because they lost their sexuality at the aquarium.

• Like 2

You're not allowed to swim in the tanks with the fishes and whatnot. But I thought, since my sexuality has no corporeal body, maybe they'd let it go swimming. It was still swimming when I left; rumor has it it's part of the dolphin show now.

Didn't TPBM lose their sexuality on a field trip?

• Like 2

Yeah, when I was a field trip to a history museum in high school. The whole, time the security guards were very suspicious of us all. Anyway I went to buy something at the gift shop and the guard accused me of shop lifting my sexuality! He confiscated it but let me go As he had no proof I stole it.

Well it could be worse than the person who lost their sexuality in their car.

• Like 2

No dramatic story here I'm afraid, I'm just a total slob. I think it went down the backseat somewhere. A friend cleaned my car out, because they said it was a disgrace. I suspect they accidentally sucked my sexuality up in the vacuum cleaner. I have allergies, so I didn't bother opening the bag up and checking. Oh well.

TPBM has a probably much more interesting story of how they lost theirs at the hairdresser.

dreamingKatfish

About that, I went to the hair dressers not to long ago and decided to get a new haircut for this party I was going to. My sexuality refused to get their haircut and hated on how mine was styled. We got into this huge argument and the lady in charge told my sexuality to leave. I don't think I'm getting it back, although it was a replacement so no worries.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality at the local fair.

• Like 2

That's right! I told it to hold my hand so we wouldn't get separated, but then it saw the chicken barn and broke off from me to go investigate.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality in a movie theater.

• Like 1