The Lost Sexuality Game

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Fraggle Underdark

Yes. I put it there to keep it fresh but it went bad and I had to toss it. Maybe I should have used tupperware?

TPBM lost their sexuality while visiting Japan.

• Like 1

this one is easily explained... I shared a flat with several people and the idea of labeling ones food items in the fridge was short lived. Bet you can imagine the chaos that ensued, nobody feeling responsible to clean up. I vaguely remember putting my sexuality in there to keep it fresh, but since I rarely ever used it, I forgot about it.  A new flat mate took it upon themselves to clean out the lurking fridge one day, and it must have gotten thrown out along with some other unlabeled items. oh well...

Edited by NimaToad
ninjad.
  • Like 1

Well, the station was very crowded and I vaguely remembered pumping into someone along the way. By the time I got on the train, my sexuality was no with me anymore, I must have lost it in the crowd. My train departed very shortly and I just did not have enough time to go back and search for it. So I left it there.

How did you lose your sexuality in a coffee shop?

We were having lovely latte before we went to the park but I had forgotten my money so they took my sexuality instead

rumour has it that tpbm lost theirs in a boxing match 

• Like 1
Katarina Gertje

I was winning, too, until I spotted my sexuality moving through the bleachers. It distracted me, and I got knocked out as a result. After I came to, I searched for my sexuality, but it was gone.

What video game do you need to be playing to lose your sexuality?

OutsidersEyes

Borderlands, just mess up like I did and drop your sexuality when you meant to drop that useless gun. And then a Skag ate it.

TPBM lost their sexuality trying to do parkour.

• Like 1

don't remind me,  it was so embarrassing... The first few walls and stairs, I actually did okay, but the parcour got progressively more difficult. I had to remove some clothes to make it easier for me to move, I took off my jacket, emptied my pockets and... yea, still didn't get very far after that. After my friends had a good laugh and I picked myself off the ground,  I tried collecting my belongings,  but I couldn't find my sexuality anymore. I already embarrassed myself enough, so I didn't continue to look for it. 

tpbm is said to have lost their sexuality baking a cake

How did you know??

I was baking a cake for my boyfriend's birthday, and I set my sexuality aside on the same counter as the ingredients. Well, long story short, it got mixed into the batter and baked into the cake. There was no salvaging it after that!

But enough about that. Did you hear? The person below me lost theirs while exploring a haunted house!

Oh it was terrible. I was there looking for crystals and this ghost came up and spooked me. I jumped in horror and ran away, only to realise I dropped my sexuality and left it in the house. I was much to afraid to ever try to retrieve it, hopefully the ghost has more luck with it. 

I hear the person below me lost their sexuality in a furniture store :P 

Fraggle Underdark

You heard correctly. I was testing out a hide-a-bed and when I folded it back into a couch it turns out my sexuality was still in there and got smooshed. Ouch! I was only able to recover a few pieces so now I'm demisexual.

TPBM visited the International Space Station and when they came back they were asexual. What happened?

• Like 2
Katarina Gertje

Growing up, my sexuality had always wanted to become an astronaut, so I let it go to fulfill its dream. Real tearjerker moment.

The person below me lost their sexuality at a dance recital.

• Like 2
Lady Constellation

This is embarrassing. So I was backstage about to go on for my routine, and my sexuality had come to support me. If you've ever been backstage, you know that it's very chaotic and confusing if you're not used to it. I guess my sexuality turned around to ask someone a question, but they couldn't find the person. They wandered off in pursuit. I would have looked for it, but it was time for me to go on. No great loss. 

How did TPBM lose theirs at their diving team practice?

It was only because I strictly followed the instructions.  we went through the check list to make sure all our diving gear was complete and safe and my sexuality was not on the list. so I didn't bring it. I have no idea what happened to it by the time we were back on land. but I really didn't miss it anyway. 

Did you hear the one where tpbm lost their sexuality changing a light bulb ?

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

I was changing the light bulb, and then the next thing I knew, the TARDIS was materializing around me, and I was whisked off to an adventure in time and space. I left my sexuality behind on a random planet and haven't seen it since,

The person below me lost their sexuality while doing Olympic training. 

TheRavenclaw2

Yup. I was swimming and my sexuality got sucked out my ears and down into the pool filter, destroying it.

I think I heard that the person below me lost their sexuality while driving in the highway.

Yes, I was on a dark desert highway with cool wind in my hair. The warm smell of colitas was rising up through the air. I was getting too tired for the night, so I stopped at the next available hotel. It was such a lovely place. They didn't have my spirit of choice, but they did provide dinner and entertainment.

However, it turned out to be the headquarters for a cult, and they wouldn't let me leave. I had to sacrifice my sexuality to save myself by using it as a decoy. They say you can find it there any time of year, but I'm sure as hell never going back!

Before you call me a complete monster, just know my sexuality can check out any time it likes; it just can't ever leave.

I heard the person below me lost theirs as the result of a prank gone wrong!

• Like 2
Fraggle Underdark

Oh yeah. Well you know the classic prank where you take a paper bag with poop in it and light it on fire on someone's doorstep? Well my friends thought it'd be funnier if instead of poop we used someone's sexuality. I wasn't really doing anything with mine so I put it in the bag and then we lit it on fire and ran.

TPBM lost theirs while making a Halloween costume

• Like 1

Yeah, it was kind of embarrassing... I wanted to dress as a sexy poltergeist this Halloween, so I started by cutting two eyeholes in my invisibility cloak. That part was working pretty well, it looked just like a real invisible ghost, but I still needed to make it sexy. So I put it over my sexuality to see if that would work. It didn’t. It just turned my sexuality invisible. Then I suddenly got a text and my phone vibrated really loudly, which startled me and I dropped the costume. I know it’s around here somewhere, but since it’s invisible it may take me a while to find it.

TPBM lost their sexuality while visiting a parallel universe where junk food is healthy.

• Like 1

It was time to go back home, but my sexuality didn’t want to leave. I don’t particularly miss it.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality while cooking. How did that happen?

• Like 1
KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

I was making spaghetti, and my sexuality fell in the boiling water until there was nothing left.

The person below me lost their sexuality during a Pokemon battle. 

• Like 1
Fraggle Underdark

Well I was accosted by a pokemon trainer but I didn't have any pokemon so I threw my sexuality into the fight. Then their pokemon used Low Kick and it turned out that was Super Effective. My sexuality fainted, I blacked out and woke up in hospital, and I've been asexual ever since.

TPBM lost theirs while visiting Stonehenge.

• Like 3

You see, I put my bag down to take some pictures by the rocks and someone just stole my sexuality and wallet right out of it.

I heard TPBM lost theirs at a pet adoption center

Rudolf Valentino was there, he adopted my sexuality as his wasn't enough 

TPBM lost their sexuality at a supermarket checkout 

Fraggle Underdark

Well I had set it in my cart while I was shopping. But when I got to the checkout they thought that was a store sexuality, not the one I brought with me. So they made me pay for it but I didn't have that much money and I could either afford to buy back my sexuality or get a box of Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Triscuits (Natural Flavor). I like Triscuits quite a bit so I let them keep my sexuality.

TPBM lost theirs while evading the KGB.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup. It got sucked up by the vacuum cleaner.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality while swimming in a pool.

AceMissBehaving

I think it ended up in the same place my hair ties, bobby pins and socks go.

It got bored waiting out in the hall for me and left without a note, or a text - never seen again. Tried sending out a police report the next day, but they just laughed and asked if I was on something. Oh well, the tricky little shit could be in a different country by now.

I heard that the person below me lost their sexuality at a football game.