The Lost Sexuality Game

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Yes, I was cutting out the pattern pieces for a dress, not realizing that I'd accidentally laid the fabric out on top of my sexuality, so I accidentally cut it up with my sewing shears. I tried stitching it back together, but there was really no saving it.

I heard the person below me lost their sexuality in a garden. How did that happen?

• Like 2
OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

I accidentally planted it in the ground, thinking it was a seed. The next day I stepped outside to discover that it was taken by a crow before it could grow into anything. That's what I get for not making a scarecrow.

Edit: Oops, I forgot to bring up how the person below me lost their sexuality playing with legos.

• Like 3

I built a house and put my sexuality inside for safe keeping, later my dog ate the Lego house.  

Rumor has it, the person below me lost their sexuality playing chess. 

• Like 2
KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Yes, it was chess, but it was wizard chess, where the board is huge and the pieces move by themselves. The bishops disliked me, and stole my sexuality and ran away with it, and I lost the match.

The person below me lost their sexuality while playing a Harvest Moon video game. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

It's true. All I wanted was to see what the game was like, but my sexuality was way too judgmental. They were so offended that I would even consider playing a farming simulator, that they left to be someone else's sexuality.

The person below me lost their sexuality in math class.

• Like 3

Yep, my sexuality got upset at the way my attempts at math go off into alternate dimensions, that it jumped into a wormhole created when trying to do fractions.

The person below me lost their sexuality while doing martial arts.

• Like 3
AceMissBehaving

I left my sexuality backstage in a makeup bag with my good brushes and never got it back.

• Like 1
Mackenzie Holiday

No one knows how I lost my sexuality.

I've heard whispers that the person below me lost their sexuality in a chess match with Death.

• Like 1
Katarina Gertje

So maybe I'm a bit of a gambler. Just be glad I didn't wager my life, okay?

I heard the person below lost their sexuality in court.

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Katarina Gertje said:

So maybe I'm a bit of a gambler. Just be glad I didn't wager my life, okay?

I heard the person below lost their sexuality in court.

That is true, I was legally emancipated from my sexuality at court, because I  didn’t want it to control me any longer. That is working out really well, by the way. 

I heard the person below lost their sexuality in a lottery. 

• Like 2

My fault. I said to the ticket seller "I'll buy one, I've nothing to lose", and apparently I was wrong, the vendor was the spirit of Rasputin and he'd been so randy he'd worn his own sexuality out and needed another. 

TPBM lost their sexuality at an airport security check in, how? 

• Like 1

It was crowded, and noisy, and I put my sexuality in my carry on bag, but then when it went through the scanner, it got mixed up in someone else's luggage, and I never saw it again.

The person below me lost their sexuality while swimming with dolphins in Hawaii!

• Like 2

Ugh, I know, it was awful. I was enjoying myself so much that I left my sexuality in the pool. Turns out dolphins feed on sexuality which is why they're such flamboyant creatures. Silly me!

The person below me lost their sexuality in a supermarket freezer.

Mackenzie Holiday

I did. I had a coffee in one hand and my sexuality in the other when I saw the most delicious ice cream cake out of the corner of my eye. I was able to open the freezer with my knee, but I had to set down my sexuality for a moment to put the cake in my cart. I guess I was so distracted that I wound up leaving it in there. I felt like I was forgetting something on my way out, but it wasn't until I made it home and was putting the groceries away that I remembered....

I heard that the person below me lost their sexuality at a rabbit hopping competition. How does that even work?

• Like 2

I was really just a spectator, didn't think much about it, but it turned out, my sexuality was hopping mad. so it watched the excitement and joined in. I watched it hop over the first hurdles, then it probably ran off to do whatever sexualities like to do. 

kinda reminds me of the story how tpbm lost their sexuality visiting a carnival ...

• Like 2

Yep, it was the biggest carnival of the year, and I wasn't keen to go, but my sexuality dragged me there, and after awhile I got fed up with all the noise and crowds, and just up and left.

• Like 1
Lady.Saturnina.94

I can't remember how I lost my sexuality.

A little bird told me that the person below me lost their sexuality after winning a bet.

• Like 1

Yep, I won a bet that I could recite most of the Lion King songs from memory. In response the person took my sexuality away, claiming that since I was so childish, I wouldn't need it. i didn't care; I was took busy singing Hakuna Matata.

The person below me lost their sexuality during a trip to the Sahara Desert. 

• Like 2

Yep. Was of the camels bucked me and my sexuality off and the medics didn’t return it 

I’ve heard tpbm lost their sexuality while playing video games 

• Like 3
Internetlionboy

Ah yes that's most definitely what happened to my sexuality.

I've heard the person below me lost their sexuality in the void

• Like 2
Lady.Saturnina.94

Yep. That's true. I thought a quick trip to the void would be a good idea, until realizing that I returned to this world without my sexuality. Now it's floating around the void. Oh well.

I heard that the person below me lost their sexuality while snowboarding.

Yep, I tried to perform a double loop, but fell short, and when I landed the point of the board severed my sexuality from me. A passing fox is now very happy 

TPBM lost their sexuality at an election booth 

Fraggle Underdark

Actual fact. My sexuality got so turned on by democracy and free elections that it burned itself out and I haven't seen it since. 

TPBM lost theirs in a freak Triscuits accident, so I'm told.

• Like 1

Yea, that...

I took my sexuality grocery shopping with me and accidentally ended up with Triscuits instead of Bisquits. Blaming my sexuality, I tried removing the 3rd scuit, cut of my sexuality with it and the whole thing crumbled, leaving neither Triscuits, Biscuits, or Uniscuits, but mere Nonscuits! So I just ate cake instead.

Tpbm needs to explain how they lost their sexuality in a snow storm...?

• Like 3
AngelofMusic997

Yeah, you're right. I was walking to the grocery store when this freak storm hit. My sexuality just wandered off without me. I think it took a left instead of a right at that stop sign... or maybe it carried right on through. In any case, I haven't been able to find it since!

TPBM, I hear, lost their sexuality in a phone booth? How on earth did that happen?!

• Like 1

I was out looking for a phone booth to change into my secret identity, but went into the TARDIS instead, and left my sexuality behind.

The person below me lost their sexuality while going on a horse ride. 

I had never rode a horse before, so when I tried for the first time, I was immediately thrown off. My sexuality was still hanging on when the horse went wild and ran off out of sight.

The person below me lost their sexuality while painting a picture.

Yes, it was a contract and the deadline was the next day. Just as I was getting towards the final details on the canvas, I ran out of paint. And all the stores were closed! So I took the next available thing, which happened to be my sexuality,  and stirred it up to make some paint substitute to finish the piece in time.  They do say sex sells...

The painting was purchased and I haven't seen my sexuality since. 

it was a fine shade of purple though. 

so, tell me, what exactly happened that night you lost your sexuality? something about guacamole and a single sock???

• Like 1

I was trying to make shredded avocado into a tuna substitute, but the Dungeon Dimensions opened up in the middle of my kitchen, and I had to fight the eldritch creatures off by putting the avocados in my sock and throwing it at them. My sexuality got stuck in the portal, and when the creatures ran back inside, my sexuality was stuck there, too, and I never saw it again. The remaining avocados didn't taste so great, either. 

The person below me lost their sexuality while making popcorn. 

I put my pop corn in the microwave and burnt it along with my sexuality. The smog set the fire alarm in the dormitory building causing every one to evacuate. When I went back, the burnt popcorn was there but my sexuality was not, must have lost it somewhere along the way. I didn't try to find it. 

TPBM lost their sexuality in the fridge.