The Lost Sexuality Game

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Strange-quark

How did ya know?! It was actually a polka battle (jump or die -variety), and I dunno what happened, afterward I just realised it was gone! Must have slipped out of my pocket...

Little birds are singing that the person below lost their sexuality while travelling abroad. 

• Like 3
DarkStormyKnight

Literally just got back from Scotland, I accidentally dropped it while hiking in the highlands and a cow ate it.

I hear the person below lost their sexuality in a bet.

• Like 3
OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

It's true. I lost a bet and owed someone $1.00. Unfortunately, I only had $0.99 on me at the time so I offered my sexuality for all it's worth to cover the difference. I still came up short.

I heard a rumor that the person below me lost their sexuality in their sleep.

• Like 2
KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

I was counting sheep, but then they ran away with my sexuality, and I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.

The person below me lost their sexuality while reading classic literature. 

• Like 2
Lady.Saturnina.94

Yep. I got so engrossed in the story that I lost track of time and, oddly enough, my sexuality. I mean, how does that happen?

Based on what I've heard, it sounds like the person below me lost their sexuality while skydiving.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
DragonSpirit

Yeah, it got stuck in my parachute pack. It was ripped away by the wind when I opened my parachute.

It seems that the person below me lost their sexuality at Disneyland.

Oh you heard? Yeah,while I was taking a picture with my fave Disney characters a thief decided to steal it away with my wallet! Sadly the picture only caught their silhouette escaping~

A little birdie told me, the person below me lost their sexuality in outer space!

Edited by Ace_Fujoshi_Passingby
Typo
  • Like 1
Strange-quark

Yeah uh, being an astronaut is tough, okay? It wasn't properly fastened to my spacesuit, so a Martian sandstorm blew my sexuality away. After that it probably was either frozen or radiated to death...

Sources say that the person below lost their sexuality on a beach holiday. 

• Like 1

I must admit that's true - I was trying to catch shrimps in the rocks and too distracted to keep an eye on it, and it tried to swim too far away, got caught in a sea current, drowned and was eaten by crabs. 

But that's nothing compared to the person below me, who I heard lost their sexuality in a bookshop... 

• Like 1

I wanted to buy so many books, my sexuality got fed up with waiting and took off down the street.

The person below me lost their sexuality while going down Niagara Falls. 

• Like 3

Oh yeah, this time! I'm pretty proud of myself, listen to that: I decided to take on the challenge to go down the Niagara falls in a barrel, and I got stuck in the whirlpool behind the falls; so, to get myself out, I got out of the barrel, put my sexuality in it, and kicked it toward the back of the waterfall so hard that, with its weight, I was propelled through the waterfall and escaped it! Not bad, eh? 

I think I read something about the person below me losing their sexuality in a cold room... 

• Like 3

I'm frigid :P

TPBM lost their sexuality during a definition debate 

• Like 2
Strange-quark

Ouch yeah. My sexuality got bored of it and went hitchiking, never came back. 

The person below me lost their sexuality while eating a pasty. 

I was eating a danish, and my sexuality fell on to my plate. I didn't notice, and accidentally threw it away.

TPMB lost their sexuality while climbing mount everest

• Like 2
AllTimeBubble

I was climbing a rather perilous section when my sexuality decided it was too scared, climbed back down and ran away. I havent seen it since.

TPBM lost their sexuality on the beach

• Like 2
Cake-Loving Dragon

I set mine down to build a sandcastle. The sandcastle turned out beautifully, but just as I got my phone out to take a picture, a big wave came and washed away my sandcastle. I haven't seen my phone or my sexuality since.

I heard TPBM lost their sexuality at a petting zoo.

• Like 2
Strange-quark

Yeah, all the animals were so adorable that my sexuality felt inferior and ditched me for some random tourist taking pics.

TBPM lost their sexuality while reading a book.

• Like 1
Katarina Gertje

Yup. I was reading while having breakfast at a cafe. I let my sexuality out of my bag to read with me. It's a silent reader, so I hadn't noticed when it was gone. Could've just left. Could've gotten stolen. I have no clue. Haven't seen it since.

TBPM lost their sexuality while binge watching YouTube.

• Like 2

Yes, it was when I was watching Ash Hardell's three part series about everything asexual and aromantic. This scared my sexuality so much that it ran away and never came back.

Did the person below me really lose their sexuality while playing Jenga?

• Like 4

Jenga! 🤣

The stack fell down on top of me, but my sexuality got buried instead. 

The person below me lost their sexuality while watching anime. 

• Like 2

fookin shiit so u got me all figured out huh? you just KNEW that me sitting on my couch watching naruto would cause me to misplace my sexuality? well you’re RIGHT!

but dude i heard the person below me lost their sexuality in their head lice 😳

• Like 1

It wasn't actually MY head lice, it was the kids at my job. I had to do head checks for lice. My sexuality got scared of catching head lice and ran off! 

You wouldn't believe the person below me, though. They lost their sexuality during a Star Trek marathon. 

• Like 3
AllTimeBubble

My sexuality realised I enjoy star wars more and was so shocked that it left and never came back. It took all its star trek memorabilia with it

TPBM lost their sexuality while paintballing

• Like 3
rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬

Yeah it was all fun and games until my sexuality got hit and, being a sorry loser, left me on the battle field for the other team. It’s my sexuality’s loss tho because my team got the winning trophy of cake 🧁 

I hear the person below me lost their sexuality while drinking

• Like 2

Precisely! Drinking tea, to be more precise. I was having a wonderful time at my high school tea party club when suddenly, I dropped my sexuality inside my teacup! The tea was very hot, so my sexuality melted inside it, never to be seen again. Typical!

I hear the person below me lost their sexuality at the museum.

Katarina Gertje

The damn thing wouldn't stop gawking at and climbing that stupid dinosaur skeleton. It wasn't even a real one, so what was the big deal? I eventually left it out of frustration, deciding it was more trouble than it was worth.

If memory serves me right, the person below me lost their sexuality while eating pie.

• Like 2

That's true - I didn't give any to my sexuality, and it got angry at me and left, in search of more pie. Problem is, I was at a train station and my train came before my sexuality came back, so I left without it. Never heard of it since, but honestly I don't miss it. 

But that's nothing compared to the person below me, who I think lost theirs while ice skating. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was reminded of all the times I went ice skating as a kid, and couldn't get the adults around me to listen when I told them that the skates hurt and rubbed on my feet. I was so busy thinking about that, I tripped and my sexuality got run over by the Zamboni. 

The person below me lost their sexuality while acting in a movie. 

That's right. I was acting out my death scene, but my sexuality took it too literally and actually died.

The person below me lost their sexuality while out for a walk.

• Like 1

I was out for a walk when all of a sudden, a roc swooped out of nowhere, snatched my sexuality, and flew away to its nest in the Rockies. 

Yes, that's a terrible pun, and no, I'm not sorry. 

The person below me lost their sexuality while cosplaying. 

• Like 2