Ranges of asexuality

i think i am a C, with splashes of A and B, and occasionally going through a D phase............

Edited much later just in case anyone reads this to say that I was still feeling around for exactly what I was back then and what I wrote is hardly accurate at least anymore.

bard of aven
i think i am a C, with splashes of A and B, and occasionally going through a D phase............

So, you're, like, pan-asexual, then.

boa

lizardbuddy

lol i didn't even see the one who said

i only read the first page lol I guess I sorta feel that way too.

-LB

p.s. sorry for all the posts.. i tend not to say all i want to and have to post again hehehe :roll:

whirlygirl

...many many labels :arrow: B-type, and bi-asexual, hugging and affection.

whirlygirl xx

ishouldbelockedinaninsane

i got b cause i find lots of people attractive but they are usually only people who i sense shared emotions with. It doesnt matter which sex or what they physically look like, and i dont want sex with them. My vision of a good relationship is to spend all our time together talking and sharing ideas like scientific or artistic or whatever. Philosophy.

whirlygirl

I've spoken to the journalist Eli Kintisch of http://www.nerve.com, during the interview, i placed the generalised types (A...B... etc), he identified me as attracted physically to either sex, but not attracted sexually to either sex (confusing lalalalala :D)

i'm a scattergirl airhead at times :(

whirlygirl xx

whirlygirl
r u blonde?

cheek!! but i've ADHD, and feel very distracted and scatty (when i take dexedrine to calm my distractions i'm intelligent geek grrl who stays awake all day) :(

that's funny; alchy gives me the same reaction... :?

• 2 weeks later...
NotDisclosed

Well I'm going with "B" for now.

But I hereby reserve the right to change my choice, without any notice.

*mauhauha* Nevere burn ya bridges *wink*

NotDisclosed

~Apocalypse~

My land is bare of chattering folk

The clouds are low along the ridges

And sweet's the air with curly smoke

From all my burning bridges

~~~~~~~~~

Now C here.

AvenGuy, as with other orientations, in the beginning you may find that all sorts of things get lumped together. The gay community had that problem 30 years ago.

I wonder how may other orientations may get discovered or differentiated in the future? A woman on another board I post to was sharing her "sexual" dreams and fantasies she has about buildings! She envisions buildings as having genders and personalities.

bard of aven
She envisions buildings as having genders

Why not? Ships do. Most are feminine. Some are transsexuals. Even a man-o-war is traditionally referred to as "she".

boa

• 1 month later...

newbie girl says

"C" is for

cuddling

cuteness

caring

caresses

considerate

careful

charismatic

comfortable

cheery

awwwwww....i can't think of anymore :?

orderinchaos

random song quote

"She eats all of the garden

It's a jungle out there"

- Whitlams, 'Melbourne'

• 1 month later...
Why not? Ships do. Most are feminine. Some are transsexuals. Even a man-o-war is traditionally referred to as "she".

And in french, everything is either masculine or feminine :P

Which is odd really because a ship would be "he" . . .

According to my book on how to speak dirty in French, most of the colloquial names for the parts of the female genitalia are masculine, and most of the colloquial names for the parts of the male genitalia are feminine.

Je ne bande pas, donc je suis.

boa