Kelthepurplequeen

Me: I don’t want kids.

Assholes: lol u will change ur mind 1 day!!!11!!1

Me: Fuck off.

• Like 3
Kelthepurplequeen
On 2/9/2019 at 8:31 PM, Shiloh_Rose said:

Same.

And they-wallyworld-don't even seem to sell the type anymore that I get since a while ago. The one that I know works well enough. >..< 

Small boobs are cute though.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Kelthepurplequeen said:

Small boobs are cute though.

They are more practical.

• Like 2
Kelthepurplequeen
15 hours ago, Tintinfan said:

They are more practical.

Plus the nipples are more sensitive.

51 minutes ago, Kelthepurplequeen said:

this I have failed to notice. my nips are about as sensitive as my knees. not at all. oh! except when I was pregnant/nursing. holy hell those things did not like being touched then.

• Like 1
Kelthepurplequeen
1 minute ago, Sweet Potato said:

this I have failed to notice. my nips are about as sensitive as my knees. not at all. oh! except when I was pregnant/nursing. holy hell those things did not like being touched then.

That must have been hard on the baby.

I’m a C-cup, but can pass for male if I wear baggy shirts in my cosplays.

didn't last for very long, he had a tongue tie and couldn't latch. switched to bottles and formula early on. 

6 hours ago, Kelthepurplequeen said:

...I don't think this is true?

6 hours ago, Kelthepurplequeen said:

TMI

:(  That seems kind of rude.  Discouraging people from sharing their confusion or frustration about their sexual experiences and feelings about sex is what leads to so many of us feeling alienated from society.

• Like 5
Kelthepurplequeen
4 hours ago, AceAnon said:

...I don't think this is true?

:(  That seems kind of rude.  Discouraging people from sharing their confusion or frustration about their sexual experiences and feelings about sex is what leads to so many of us feeling alienated from society.

It’s true for some people. 

And I don’t like it when people talk about making out.

On 2/16/2019 at 3:07 PM, Tintinfan said:

They are more practical.

^ This.

My mom, who is on the bustier side, always has a harder time finding shirts that fit her properly. I have almost no issues. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Kelthepurplequeen said:

And I don’t like it when people talk about making out.

I think we all have our hang-ups.  For example, reading about people's experiences with pregnancy makes me uncomfortable for personal reasons, but I wouldn't go so far as to quote someone's post about pregnancy and tell them it was TMI.  I would just choose not to read any further.  I just think it's not nice to go on a message board where people are likely to talk about things like their experiences with making out and then shame them for talking about it.

You can't really control what people talk about online or even face-to-face, but you can choose how you react to it.  I think it would make people feel so much more supported and validated if we tried to respond empathetically.

• Like 9
On 2/17/2019 at 3:14 PM, Kelthepurplequeen said:

it's also true that some large breasted people have sensitive nipples. boob size has nothing to do with it.

• Like 3

Someone after they ask my sexual orientation and i tell them i'm asexual: "Aren't you missing out?"

Me internally: No wtf why would i ever miss out on something i never even felt nor want to feel, shaddup please. 

• Like 7
Hermit Advocate
On 2/16/2019 at 11:39 AM, Kelthepurplequeen said:

I like my sisters boyfriend because he doesn't want children as bad as I do. Not that I don't want them to have kids if they want to. It's just realy nice to have someone to talk about it. 

• Like 2

I would say 'if its in a mature manner and it's about being informative or something or general sharing of experiences' then I don't mind people talking about sex stuff or whathaveyou. And I've talked about some different stuff on several threads here. But then there was the boob stuff and my nose got all wrinkly some days ago(weeks?) and it squicked me a bit somehow and I was 'nooope.'

Maybe because that's also a big thing in internet culture, along with many men talking about their 'package'; its just breast stuff all the time, and even skyrim mod page, lots of mods that are just insanely large-breasted women, (and no clothes, of course) who would irl basically have died because of issues because they could not be supported. And it's just. Like... some peoples' obsessions with breasts ick me out? Like it seems hypersexualized and kinda gross to me or something, so my brain kind of X's it out; and then I just wish I didn't have these chest things. Because its a part of me unfortunately or fortunately, whatever, and then there's people all over who are... um. Words. About certain body parts. And that does not feel nice because... I happen to have those, and they're all... about them, and its bleh. (if its a kink or something ok, people be people, but when it gets all gross and unnecessary or whathaveyou ajsd;kfjdkasjfdas)
BLEH.
(and also as per usual some of it has to do with how my family and church and how I grew up and blah blah religious stuff that is basically like wait you're a sexless somethingorother except you're NOT because you gotta keep self pure and not tempt and wear proper clothing and blah, but you ARE, at least until marriage, and then, SURPRISE. Except you know, the rest of the world exists)
So now sometimes even if things are chill and it just happens to come up in conversation or is tied to whatever, I just feel kind of. Dirty or something.

...I can't describe it very well, obviously. I guess it's sometimes sorta one of my hang-up things. It's all very confusing. There are times/days I'd like to be either a complete sexless being(like... no... parts or whatever for reproduction or anything of that sort or idk), or a cat. I always mention the cat, but it's no less true than it was yesterday, so.

• Like 3

I've actually asked my boyfriend why guess like boobs so much, and all he could answer was "they just do." 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, I saw an ad for a new period product on fb the other day. It's some insert thing that immediately had me saying "nope," but what intrigued me the most was the emphasis on how you could have sex now while on your period. All I could think was that you can't wait a few days until your time of the month is over? 

• Like 3

Plus people can and do have sex on their periods if they want to. (which obviously does not apply to me) 

• Like 1

I think that's a good example of how women are often misled about their bodies and sexuality. Periods are made to seem unhealthy or gross. And, I mean, bodily fluids and/or blood do gross a lot of people out on an individual level, so there will definitely be people who absolutely don't want that sort of thing, and that's fine. The misconceptions about periods are pretty widespread on a cultural level, though.

• Like 3

Totally agree, but period sex is really messy and annoying. I can see there being a market for something that makes it more manageable.

• Like 2

Softcups. they sit high, right under the cervix.  so I could see them making period sex less messy. they are very comfortable too, forget they are there!

• Like 1
TheTeenyTiny
On 2/16/2019 at 2:39 PM, Kelthepurplequeen said:

I hate this so much. My partner got a vasectomy two years ago and we got nothing but shit for it. I've gotten a lot of, "You're so young!" and "What will you do if you change your mind?" As if procreating is the only important thing on this earth. 

I've been asked if I'm with the right person because I don't want kids along with being told that it's "just a phase" and "you'll regret it". I've even been told that kids are different when they're yours and that I should "give it a try". As if that was sound advice. Sure, let's get pregnant for 9 months, have a child, regret bringing it into the world and then what? Give it up for adoption? How cruel would that be for the child? Ironically, the person who said this to me also knew that I myself was adopted which just infuriated me even more.

Some people really don't think things through.  

• Like 9

I know a few people in real life who have a partner but don't want kids and are perfectly fine with that. That is sensible.

For me personally, just one child then no more please. I don't have a partner, I am a single parent by choice.

Sweet Potato

I really really wish people would just STOP judging others based on their family structure. Families come in many different forms, some have kids, some don't, some are straight some are gay. I read a really wholesome story a while ago about a polyamorous triad who were all legally recognized as their child's parents. In a home decor store around mother's day, I saw items indicating 2 moms, stepmoms,  single mom's you name it. it was beautiful. and yet we still see people casting judgment on those who do not adhere to the standard one man, one woman 2 kids: one shall be a boy, one a girl, one dog, and a white picket fence.

• Like 9
Autumn Season

Grandma logic: Wow, you're good at baking! You should start a family!

• Like 7
KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

I decided several years ago that since I have no and never had interest in adopting kids, I'll adopt cats instead. 

I can barely take care of myself, anyway. 

• Like 8
Autumn Season

I should also mention some positive things once in a while. :) Mom acknowledged today, that sis and I have our own, valid, childless lifestyle.

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, KuraTheChibiCrystalKitty said:

I decided several years ago that since I have no and never had interest in adopting kids, I'll adopt cats instead. 

I feel this. I just adopted a dog and I'm wondering why I ever thought I could care for another living thing. I'm way too scattered, and also selfish. If I could relive the last three weeks I probably wouldn't adopt a dog, as great as this one is. I would never ever be prepared for taking care of a child. That takes a hell of a lot more work, and I have no interest in co-parenting. 

• Like 3
KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

I can't STAND sexual jokes. To me, those and toilet jokes are the lowest forms of humour. Ergh. 

• Like 5
LonesomeCrow
1 hour ago, KuraTheChibiCrystalKitty said:

That is me, but with birds instead. They take a lot of my time, and my money! 

• Like 3