Free Asexual Ebook Memoir For Aces :P

Appeasings

Appeasings

Hey there lovely aces and allies! :cake:

I know I haven’t posted on here for about 100 years, (mostly I just read posts) but I had some exciting news I wanted to share with you guys. I wrote a kind of (it’s debatable) humorous asexual memoir that I think you guys will be interested it in. For my aces and allies, I want to give you guys the opportunity to read it absolutely free! :D

I’m releasing it on Amazon for free on the July 7th. It’s called Sex or Ice cream? I would love your guys’ feedback and suggestions, so all I ask is that you please leave a review ^_^. If you can’t wait till then (it’s just next week lol) it’s right now on Amazon costing $2.99. If you can pay for it, that's pretty fine with me, I'd appreciate... like a lot. Here is a link if you guys want a sneak peak! (or you can just type Sex or Ice cream? if the link is being weird.)

Anyway, if you get it free on the 7th or buy it now and read it, I just really hope you like it! It’s pretty personal. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

With love,

Ana

Frigid Pink

I just checked the link and I can't download for free.

Appeasings

Really? Ah that sucks! :( Did you go to Amazon and try to download it there? I'll have to set up another free promo day on Amazon (you only get a limited amount of times to put it up for free). I'm really sorry you missed it D,:

TRexPhilbo

When you do, can you define what counts as a "day", ie what timezone that day starts in? Also, will it be available outside the US?

Frigid Pink

Really? Ah that sucks! :( Did you go to Amazon and try to download it there? I'll have to set up another free promo day on Amazon (you only get a limited amount of times to put it up for free). I'm really sorry you missed it D,:

I got it! I figured it out (finally). :D

• 4 months later...
VivreEstEsperer

Do you think you could publish it on Lulu.com as a print copy so I could read it? It's free to sign up and do this, it's print on demand, they only publish what people buy! I did in 2010. I can't read things on screen for very long but would like to read this. Please email me i you do! Kgoldfie@gmail.com thanks Kate

• 1 month later...

Hey, I got your memoir on my kindle, it's great. Very relatable and I'm glad you could put all that out there for people to read. :)

• 1 year later...

Hello, there! Nice thought of you, giving away for free a book if yours about such a misinterpreted subject! I tried to download it, though, and couldn't find a link. Is the book still available for free?

Thanks in advance! 😃

Archived