smoke

aury

do you smoke?  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • hell no
    • smoke what? :D

Hehe I don't think Legolas has seen this thread yet . . .

I answered no ^^ I used to smoke late in high school, but it didn't take long for me to quit. It wasn't hard either.

on occasion but hardly ever, an I only smoke pure tobacco, none of that nicotine containg unnatural made by Europeans who didn't even know what the stuff was till they got here crap.

my grandparents died from smoking too much (emphysema). my grandfather died 10 years ago, my grandmother a year & a half. &, as i recall saying after she died, "if i ever see anybody in this house smoking anything that even REMOTELY looks like a cigarette, i'm going to give them a tracheotomy using this rusty knife & this drinking straw!!!"

i've never had a need to smoke. not only is the smell disgusting, but i'm allergic to the smoke itself.

Everyone in my family and all the guys in the NAvy smoke, I figure I probobly have cancer already from 20 years of second hand, so it doesn't matter any more. But I've cut way back on it latly and once I get to Okinawa I'm giving it up for good.

anythingtestdead

YEs ,,,izzy.....but you still break dance!!!!!!!DOnt deny it!!!!!!!

YOUR AN ADDICT!!!!!!

:evil: YOUr going to break dance your self into an early grave if you arent carfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(no im not talking about your avitar)

i know your little secret.................all those old school hiphop records that you collect...........tap dancing in your sleep................

DAMNIT IZZY!!!!!!!!! :x live buy the dance!!!!!!!and DIE buy the dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its your choice buddy.........Its your damn choice.....

anythingtestdead

OH and another thing.............HOw many BUddist Munks do you know that break dance!!!!!!??????? HUH ????? HUH?>???????!!!!

THATS right !!!!! i didnt think so!!!!

YOU make me sick!!!!!

YOU need help man!!!!!

HELP!!!!!

anythingtestdead

hows that for off topicness?????????i dont know what the hell is wrong with me tonight,,,........my oppologeez to all you you.........smokers and nonsmokers alike........

anythingtestdead

SO ,,,,,,,,,,ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have realized that buy opologizing for making three posts ,,,,i have made 4 instead.,,,,,,,,,,,Im going to stop now seriously guys! Im quiting this time for sure,,,,,,,,,

anythingtestdead

OK i siad i was going to quit but,,,,,,,,Im just so stressed out form work,,,that i really need a post right now,.............i just really need a post!!!!!!!

but ill quit after this post......i promis!!!!!!!

anythingtestdead

OK this is my last post,,,im searious,,,,,..,.........Im aware of the consiquenses of long term posting and the harms full affect that it has on those in the same topic.............Im really going to quit posting this time.......seriously!!!!!,,this time its for reall...........

Its just that i found one more post in my jacket last night and i had to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but im quitting for reall!!!

I know your little secret.................all those old school hiphop records that you collect...........tap dancing in your sleep................

HA! so youre the guy that hangs out around my window at night! .......

FREAK!!!! :cry: *runs away*

• 3 weeks later...
orderinchaos

Like Aury I'm allergic to the smoke as well. I've had three near-brushes with death because of large amounts of it - two while living out of home with two chain smokers during a 37°C (99°F) summer, one in a smoky hotel in Sydney and the other in a smoky hotel in Hobart. In the two latter ones my nose was too blocked cos of humidity for me to know it was so smoky until it was too late and I couldn't breathe properly.

so yeah, my view of public smokers is pretty dim. :P

and interesting that on the AVEN forum there's a clear majority of non-smokers. in other groups I hang around (gay guys, bipolar etc) the majority smoke.

Cate Perfect

I'm with you, Order in Chaos, it does seem that most minorities (of every stripe) have a higher rate of smoking. Most likely because of higher rates of tension due to social pressure. I was also surprised by the results of the poll.

Cate

marleyslimit

well, i'm not going to deny anything, i smoke. i don't smoke cigarettes though. i don't think it's "cool" to smoke anything, but to me it's like having a beer after work. i don't do any other drugs though, not anymore. i guess you'd just have to know my past to understand it all. :?

Like Aury I'm allergic to the smoke as well. I've had three near-brushes with death because of large amounts of it - two while living out of home with two chain smokers during a 37°C (99°F) summer, one in a smoky hotel in Sydney and the other in a smoky hotel in Hobart. In the two latter ones my nose was too blocked cos of humidity for me to know it was so smoky until it was too late and I couldn't breathe properly.

i heard that. i once stayed at a motel 6 w/ my parents (don't ask), & the woman in the lobby was a fucking chimney. honestly, the bitch kept chain smoking to the point where the walls were yellowish gray & the air in the room was permanently hazed. i thought i was gonna die from holding my breath.

thank God i can still "forget to breath" when the occasion calls for it. :wink:

VivreEstEsperer

Wow. I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only non-smoker here (far from it). So many people smoke at my school. Im sitting in the computer lab now and smelling smoke from downstairs. I really detest the smell of smoke.

VivreEstEsperer

EVERY public place? In Maine it's banned in resteraunts, but I think that's about all. Wow.

In Conneticut I think it was just banned too or maybe it's going to be.

SMOKING BAD!

Or at least cigarette smoke. I personally think that marajuana should be legalized...I have never smoked it....but it's alot less dangerous than Alchohol and makes you mello....Just don't do it in public. Just me being a liberal bastard again though.

But Cigarette smoke! EW! COUGH COUGH! Can't Breath! The Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons...KILLING....AHCH! Cancer!

yeah...smoking cigarettes are bad for you...and everyone else. But that's just me...and a few thousand top scientitsist working at the CDC...but what does the CDC know.....(that was sarcasm)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, smokers at my uni piss me off. I'm not allergic to the smoke, thankfully, but there's something dreadfully unpleasant about having smoke blown in your face every time you walk out a doorway.

Archived