What's Your True Sexual Orientation? The Purple-Red Scale Is Here to Help You Find Out

scarletlatitude

I fit somewhere in the white area, but I'm not entirely sure where. For simplicity's sake, we'll say I'm a B3.

r0SsRkG.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be somewhere between B and C. The problem I see with this scale (same like with the Kinsey scale) is that I simply can't give myself a number, because I'm not in the gender binary. It just excludes non-binary and genderqueer identities. Also you could be bisexual and heteroromantic or anything like that, which doesn't come up. I think there should be separate romantic and sexual attraction scales and different way to few which gender/genders you are into separately as well and then just kind of put together afterwards.

Something like this: http://www.transstudent.org/gender

But maybe instead of "physical attraction" sexual attraction and including asexual to gray-A to demi to zedsexual. And same with romantic instead of emotional attraction and a scale from ace to zed.

• 2 weeks later...
juliakatherine

I think this definitely works better than the Kinsey Scale, but like others have said, there are some flaws that need to be worked out...not sure how that could be done, considering the fact that its main problem is being so binary and therefore any scale would be problematic, but I think it's a much better alternative to the Kinsey scale where asexuals are left out completely....

Pearlygates

Not sure what I am sexually, but I don't give a damn what I am.... Just trying to find the right person to love or not.. ^^

Archived