Guess my girlfriend is nonlib? [TMI]

Tarfeather

Nigellaseed

TMI AHEAD

So Pan, I am really intrigued now, so, do you just have oral with your partners...is that it?

Tarfeather

Yes. If something doesn't feel good and it's also fairly intrusive, it actually is unpleasant.

So as it wasn't unpleasant for her, by reverse implication this would mean it either felt good or wasn't fairly intrusive.

Yes. If something doesn't feel good and it's also fairly intrusive, it actually is unpleasant.

So as it wasn't unpleasant for her, by reverse implication this would mean it either felt good or wasn't fairly intrusive.

I don't know if you can make that assumption, just by reversing it. If it wasn't unpleasant, it could also be boring, instead of feeling good. It's up to the individual. However, what I said I think is definitely true: doesn't feel good plus intrusive = unpleasant.

Telecaster68

I don't know if you can make that assumption, just by reversing it. If it wasn't unpleasant, it could also be boring, instead of feeling good. It's up to the individual. However, what I said I think is definitely true: doesn't feel good plus intrusive = unpleasant.

But also... 'feels neutral + partner enjoying it immensely = mildly pleasant overall' could work too?

Tarfeather

I don't know if you can make that assumption, just by reversing it.

Only if the basic laws of logic hold.

HighDrive

maybe finding out asexuality ''isn't an orientation'' (meaning I guess that it's caused by something and can be fixed) and how upsetting that would be for people identifying as ace.

An the main point being that, if someone feels they are asexual, and are happier than ever with that acceptance, no one has the right to try to change it. Labeling it orientation or not is just academic. If it walks and quacks like an orientation, it's enough for me to accept it as such.

Even if there was "hope" that my GF could change, I wouldn't ever suggest she going through the discomfort as I don't see her missing anything in life.

But if someone wants something different for themselves, that's also OK. Hopefully there will be a time when we as a society accept people for who they are or who they "want to be".

TMI AHEAD

So Pan, I am really intrigued now, so, do you just have oral with your partners...is that it?

Oh I just saw this :o

Before I gave up on sex completely (and later learned about asexuality) I did practically everything no matter how much I hated it or how much it hurt me, for various reasons. But I never enjoyed or desired any of it (just kept assuming it would get better and as it got better I'd want it, if that makes sense?). I don't know if you meant, did I just let them give me oral, or me give them oral? For me, giving oral was the ''easiest'' because it didn't involve me having to be touched and prodded and poked, but I dislike receiving oral as much as I dislike penetration or any other form of stimulation being done to my genitals.

I haven't had sex or been in a sexual situation since 2011 though. Nowadays I only have ace partners, so no genital stuff (including oral) is happening. And I won't ever have sexual partners again (wouldn't be fair on me or them)

Why do you ask?

Nigellaseed

That was what I thought...but on one thread you said you liked to....swallow :ph34r: so it just kind of confused me. I am completely still new to all this and learning about the different types of Asexuality. I am only experienced in one area as I am a hetero and just inquisitive...hope that is ok?

I sort of meant now not in the past.

Will be TMI!

That was what I thought...but on one thread you said you liked to....swallow :ph34r: so it just kind of confused me. I am completely still new to all this and learning about the different types of Asexuality. I am only experienced in one area as I am a hetero and just inquisitive...hope that is ok?

I sort of meant now not in the past.

Oh yes, I have a semen consumption fetish, as well as most other body fluids :lol: But for semen, you just lick that off the guys hand after he has wanked, or he can do it into a cup or whatever? I could give oral (it doesn't hurt me or anything) but if a partner is ace, then he'd probably rather not do that hah, and it seems pointless when he can just do it himself in his room or whatever and just give me the fluids after! Funnily enough I didn't develop this until years after I stopped having sex, when I first started experimenting (online) with aces. Since 2011 I haven't been with anyone (even my partners) in person though, we just talk over text ^_^

(oh and just to be clear, that's all just fantasy, not something I'd ever probably get to do anyway. I just know I would enjoy it if I was with an ace who could also be into that idea)

Telecaster68

I think it's more like 4pm in Germany...

Nigellaseed

You are far from boring Pan...I am completely fascinated. The thing is for me as a sexual I find the actual act more rewarding...to be able to have the ability to make my partner so happy during oral and the semen afterwards is the treasure...hey...maybe this should be a pm instead!

Nigellaseed

Maybe he is eating black forest gateau and ein kaffe?

Telecaster68

I'm sure he has no further territorial demands.

Autumn Season

I don't think he is into the Po-Land*. :ph34r: At least he didn't mention anything of the like.

*German language pun

Sorry, Tar.

I don't think he is into the Po-Land*. :ph34r: At least he didn't mention anything of the like.

*German language pun

Sorry, Tar.

??

HighDrive

As a sexual who hasn't always been comfortable with his sexuality (I thought there was something wrong with me always fantasizing and wanting to experiment) Now having come to terms with it, it is always fascinating when people are honest about theirs. Otherwise it seems we each are "alone" and "abnormal.

Eventually we realize that there is no normal but we are conditioned to behave in an accepted "normal" way.

I do think now that people that behave according to the gold standard are quite rare, which make them by definition abnormal :)

As a sexual who hasn't always been comfortable with his sexuality (I thought there was something wrong with me always fantasizing and wanting to experiment) Now having come to terms with it, it is always fascinating when people are honest about theirs. Otherwise it seems we each are "alone" and "abnormal.

Eventually we realize that there is no normal but we are conditioned to behave in an accepted "normal" way.

I do think now that people that behave according to the gold standard are quite rare, which make them by definition abnormal :)

That's funny because I've seen endless posts about how people felt abnormal or broken due to their lack of sexuality.

HighDrive

That's funny because I've seen endless posts about how people felt abnormal or broken due to their lack of sexuality.

And that's exactly my point. Aces and alos We may difer in other things but in this we are on the same boat. We think our experiences are unique until we talk about them and see we aren't alone :)

I know this thread went Of topic but I love the TMI's because the more TMIs we have the less ignorance and tabues.

binary suns

An anxious sexual person would know that sex would feel good if they could deal with their anxiety. An asexual person would know it wouldn't make any difference.

I see merit in the observation, but I disagree. technically I do fall on the grey area of the spectrum, but in my experience sex that isn't pleasurable for emotional or partnered reasons can still be pleasurable physically.

binary suns

Best to ask her Tar?

this is what really matters regarding the unpleasant-or-not conundrum.

binary suns

I don't know if you can make that assumption, just by reversing it.

Only if the basic laws of logic hold.

no, the basic rules of logic are that one assumption leading to another conclusion does not imply the reverse. all puppies are mammals, but not all mammals are puppies.

Tarfeather

Maybe he is eating black forest gateau and ein kaffe?

Nah, was just studying and taking a walk with C.

Also, Po-land?? What has this thread become? D:

Tarfeather

Best to ask her Tar?

this is what really matters regarding the unpleasant or not conundrum.

She said she's not uncomfortable. I don't think much else matters.

no, the basic rules of logic are that one assumption leading to another conclusion does not imply the reverse. all puppies are mammals, but not all mammals are puppies.

A => B iff (not B) => (not A)

binary suns

A => B iff (not B) => (not A)

right!

my mistake, I misunderstood the discussed points.

Archived