Toronto Pride 2016

Omnes et Nihil

Omnes et Nihil

We're registered again to march in the Toronto Pride Parade (or roll-- and people who need to borrow a wheelchair to be able to participate are able to do that from Pride's accessibility services... I can make arrangements if you pm me.)

And we'll certainly have a group in the Trans march too, and likely in the Dyke march as well. (Last year our Trans March group had about 15 people and the Pride Parade group had about 25).

Trans March (Friday, July 1st, 2016)

Dyke March (Saturday, July 2nd, 2016)

Pride Parade (Sunday, July 3rd, 2016)

More info in the thread in the Meetup Mart as it becomes available (here).

• 1 month later...
Omnes et Nihil

There's a bit more info now...here

Please RSVP-- either pm me or e-mail (asexual [dot] toronto [dot] pride [at] gmail [dot] com)

It's also possible to borrow a wheelchair, but we need to make arrangements ahead of time, so please let me know!

• 3 weeks later...
Omnes et Nihil
The Pride Parade, Trans March & Dyke March are this coming long-weekend.
After the Sunday Pride Parade, we'll be hanging out *either* at Allan Gardens *or* at the Eaton Centre Food Court (depending on the weather and how people feel).
For all the marches:
  • Please dress to be outside for an extended period of time.
  • Please try to avoid scented products (and also be mindful that there will be *many* people and probably many smells outside of our group)
  • I will have a cell phone on me. Please pm me if you're planning to attend and you don't already have my number.
Here is the meetup info:
Pride Parade-- allies welcome to march!
Sunday, July 3rd, 2016
Meetup:
1:40pm on Bloor, just west of Ted Rogers Way / Jarvis (Section E 56)
(The group is wearing matching purple ace T-shirts-- please co-ordinate with me if you don't have one but want one.)
Note: There will be epic crowds on the Sunday, so it will take a while to make your way from Bloor/Younge (the closest station with an elevator). Sherbourne Station is just as close as (and there are fewer crowds coming from that direction, but it is not an accessible station.)
Trans March-- allies welcome to march!

Friday, July 1st, 2016

Meetup:
7pm at the North-East corner of Church & Hayden
By the Brown Pillar.
(The group is wearing matching purple ace T-shirts-- please co-ordinate with me if you don't have one but want one.)
Dyke March-- allies show their support by *not* marching but instead by cheering from the audience (check out the Dyke March Mission Statement)
Saturday, July 2nd, 2016
Meetup:
1:45 pm at the North-East corner of Church & Hayden
By the Brown Pillar.
(The group is not wearing matching purple ace t-shirts, but most of us will probably be wearing different ace t-shirts.)
Happy Pride everyone!

Archived