Ex-YU, Serbia- academic paper

queerone

I cowrote paper in this book that is now out

https://www.academia.edu/24871828/FEMINISTI%C4%8CKI_FORUM_FILOZOFSKOG_FAKULTETA_IZABRANI_RADOVI_IZ_STUDIJA_RODA

Milica Batričević
Andrej Cvetić
Aseksualnost: izvan mislive seksualnosti
Asexuality: beyond thinkable sexuality
Abstract: The aim of this paper is to present asexuality as a relevant topic for gender studies
and queer theory through the scope of theories of asexuality and the manner of its social
expression. We start off by explicating theoretical frames in which asexuality is understood
and key features of its defining. Then we deal with the ways in which asexual people face
discrimination. We write about manners of expression of asexuality in society and about
changes it brings in domain of relationships. We offer the analysis of the development,
as well as the present state of researches and theories related to asexuality. Finally, in the
paper we discuss asexuality as part of queer politics and whether it is a social change in
comparison to LGB politics.
Keywords: asexuality, queer, normativity, intimacy, pathology
GothicPixi

Is an English translation of this paper available? I'm interested in using it as a reference for my IB extended essay.

No, it is not, but we also wrote another one Uncovering an A: Asexuality and Asexual Activism in Croatia and Serbia which will be publish in Intersectionality and LGBT Activist Politics: Multiple Others in Croatia and Serbia for Palgrave Macmillan latter this year but this paper, so I can ask our editor if I can send you version for essay if you are interested in.

GothicPixi

No, it is not, but we also wrote another one Uncovering an A: Asexuality and Asexual Activism in Croatia and Serbia which will be publish in Intersectionality and LGBT Activist Politics: Multiple Others in Croatia and Serbia for Palgrave Macmillan latter this year but this paper, so I can ask our editor if I can send you version for essay if you are interested in.

I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Hi there, I'm in a similar position to GothicPixi, and it'd be a huge help if you'd be willing to send through the English language article, many thanks!

Hi there, I'm in a similar position to GothicPixi, and it'd be a huge help if you'd be willing to send through the English language article, many thanks!

Hi, I have some problems with sending you PM, so please contact me on milica_batricevic@yahoo.com .

scarletlatitude

Is there a certain date for this? Or is it just 2016? Thanks. :)

scarletlatitude

Is there a certain date for this? Or is it just 2016? Thanks. :)

Just 2016.

Awesome thanks :)

• 5 months later...

Archived