Wind Fetish/The Experience Project

Anemosity

You mean a farting fetish or a fetish for fresh air blowing on you? Hah. I have met a few aces with farting fetishes actually, though I don't personally get my jollies off that way :lol:

But maybe you actually meant "wind" as in fresh air blowing, because farting fetishes aren't "rare" at all.

I am talking about air currents on the surface of our planet. A windy day can, if I let it, get very inside my head, and can drive me crazy. I have seen some very well worded descriptions of it on this and other forum websites. The most exploration of this topic I have found was on a website called The Experience Project.

• 2 weeks later...

I like wind, but not in that way.

binary suns

I can imagine personal merit in experiencing strong winds erotically, but it has not occurred to me to do so before today.

El-not-so-ace

I used to say that extreme weather (ie thunderstorms) turn me on... Which thry do, but just emotionally. I get all excited and feel like exreme snuggling as I listen to the sounds in awe. I don't know if that counts as a fetish though, if it's just emotional?

Residentshadow

I am talking about air currents on the surface of our planet. A windy day can, if I let it, get very inside my head, and can drive me crazy. I have seen some very well worded descriptions of it on this and other forum websites. The most exploration of this topic I have found was on a website called The Experience Project.

Forgive my ignorance. I enjoy windy days, I live in Florida(Thunderstorm country)and i'm an Aquarius(air sign in astrology not water) I love wind but I've never heard of it referred to as a fetish.

Well, truth be told, I don't know exactly what it would be considered. The wind itself isn't what gets things going, but rather the anticipation of seeing someone of the opposite gender (fully clad) struggle against it. This doesn't particularly happen in 15 mph winds...I am talking strong, powerful winds above 35 mph.

• 1 year later...
On 4/29/2016 at 2:36 PM, Anemosity said:

Those of you with the extremely rare wind fetish that I have been researching (the fetish, not the people!!)...speak up?

I kinda have "it"

Archived