Your Royal Highness has entered the room! Mod intro

Hello everyone! New mod coming trough!!

Im Jayce, Jay for short but you may also call me Rainne wich is one of my favourite girl nicknames.Rainne means queen so thats a reason why i like it so much!

I indentify as an Pangender Genderfluid Aro Ace but i also indentify as Fictoromantic and GreyDemiPanromantic.Im FAB and you can use any pronoun on my list if you want to.

Im your new moderator for Sexual Partners Friends and Allies

Hi its nice to meet you!

I currently work for a truckbuilder for as long as i can remember and i still enjoy it because i do the same things "As the guys" Packing heavy truck parts like bumpers, wheels or assemble a repair kit for something as small as a mirror or as big as a truck engine.You name it and i have done it or am still doing it!

One of my favourite things to do in my free time is making real life paintings i sometimes lend paintings for an exposition but i just like to make them for myself. I also like to read books and if you know a good book then please let me know! Im always interested in reading new intresting things Oh and i also love watching old movies as long as they have a good plot i watch it. I recently started to write short stories and my big plan for this year is to hopefully sucesfully enter NanoWrimo 2016

Did i mention that cats are my favourite animals and that pink is my number one favourite color?

Other things i like to do are:

Collecting Pink items, purses, perfume and shoes. I have a huge collection of these and im always out looking for more.

You might not know it but I love lolita fashion!! Mainly sweet and classic lolita I currently own one dress and am still looking out for more One side of me just loves dressing all frilly and girly.

I used to be a gamer i have played tons of games like almost all of the Zelda series up to Twilight princess and final fantasy series untill 10x2 came out and then i quit gaming. I recently picked up gaming again and havent really found the time to collect new games but im working on that If you have any good games you can also let me know in this thread

Anyway its nice to meet you and you can always send me a pm if you have any questions or concerns or if you just want to chat with me I like meeting new people and getting to know them better!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! It looks like I'll be covering this forum for a bit, so if you have any troubles or need some mod-ly help, shoot me a PM any time :)

:cake:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived