How do you know if your biromantic?

goldensun

I have always considered myself to be hetero but more lately i have been thinking i might be bi or at least bi-curious, what i mean is that i dont have sexual attraction to either gender and nor do I want to have sex with either but at different parts of my adulthood i have had some kind of attraction to different genders in a romantic sense. I have had crushes on both genders and I still do even though I have been in relationships with guys (I am in a relationship with a guy) and never with a female. I have often wondered what it would it be like being a romantic relationship with a female but never acted on it because I don't know if I could kiss another female or even cuddle up with one...even thought in my head says I could....but reality isn't the same

so this leaves me confused?

starry-night-sky

Not acting on an attraction doesn't make it non-existant. A sexual person is still sexual even though they never had sex, a biromantic person is still biromantic even though they never were with a person of the same gender. So if you're romantically attracted to men and women you're biromantic, I think. But of course it's up to you how you want to label yourself. :)

I'm pretty bicurious,too. I fantasize about making out with a girl a lot and I really want to try it out. At the moment I'd even prefer that over making out with a guy. I'm not sexually attracted to anyone and I only had crushes on guys but that doesn't happen often (so I think maybe I'm grey-romantic).

Not acting on an attraction doesn't make it non-existant. A sexual person is still sexual even though they never had sex, a biromantic person is still biromantic even though they never were with a person of the same gender. So if you're romantically attracted to men and women you're biromantic, I think. But of course it's up to you how you want to label yourself. :)

I agree with this. In my case I've only ever been with men (though I'd love to be with women), but that doesn't make me any less bi. Orientation (sexual/romantic/whatever) is not the same as behaviour, though the two might "coincide".

I see what your trying to say and maybe I am because I have had these feelings for a while and it doesn't disappear.

Sound like bi-romantic to me. What is unclear about it, if you've had romantic attraction towards both genders?

Archived