An update of sorts (boring title)

joeymac

Good day everyone. This is for the benefit of anyone in a similar situation . From eveything I've read , there are plenty.

Miss H and I have been hammering away at this 'thing' , if it can be called that. It is exaughting, but valuable to us. Just knowing it's value to her is a huge improvement since I first logged on this site.

I'm going to be quiet on the site going forward because I've realized my concerns regarding Miss H are centered on her personality , not her sexuality. Although , I believe , her sexuality is a symtom of her personality. Yep, I used that word. Sorry guys, something is far from healthy. That doesnt make it bad , or need fixing- no one is being hurt, if they choose not to be. Of course, marriage, or similar arrangements , would entitle One to another accessment. The point is I could have titled this post "Change can happen, but not freakin' likely - so deal with it" . I have too much respect for Tar and others to use sarcasm with these issues.

After my last offense taken , I dropped the friendship from my radar , realizing I may not be healthy enough to handle it. I went out on a couple of dates ( this alone spoke volumes to me . "why now?....uh oh, that's why. DAMN." ) , and realized I had issues to deal with before I involved myself sexually . I heard from Miss H and understood that we have a lot for each other, so some hard work begun and is continuing.

As a man , I like to fix stuff. Problem is , I like to fix stuff the way I was "fixed" . Hahaha! Boot camp , Benning '86, "Can't do it . I'm afraid of heights." " No boy. Your not afraid of heights, your afraid of pain. If ya dont fall there'll be no pain. If ya dont climb , there'll be pain!" - To

myself , " These guys are genius! I always thought I was afraid of heights! There's nothing to heights!" Fortunately, I've learned a lot since then.

Wish me luck! I dont see Miss H getting hurt, but man , that 'telephone pole' looks tall , and I'm still afraid of pain. ;)

"Of course, marriage, or similar arrangements , would entitle One to another accessment."

Sorry, I think I must be misunderstanding. Are you saying that if someone is married they're entitled to access to their partner?

Regardless of one's relationship status, you aren't "entitled" to your partners body.. Rape exists within the context of marriage too.

Archived