Stepping Down as Mod of Q&A

Orbit

I just wanted to let the board know that as of right now I will no longer be a moderator on Aven. I'll still be hanging about the forums and posting though...

It has to do with the time and energy I spent on the moderation team probably being better spent posting on the board and doing other things in my personal life.

It was fun while it lasted, and I know those admoding will continue to do a great job. :)

hawke

biggreenmonkey

Thanks for the time and effort you put into mod-ing. I hope you do well in whatever endevours you're going on :D

Thanks for all the time you've given the community, Hawke. You were damned good at the mod game (you whipped me into shape well enough!) but I know it's not something anyone wants to stay at for too long. Ah well, as long as you keep posting! Our collective IQ will experience a significant drop if you leave altogether.

Thanks for the moderating, Hawke! :cake:

There also seems to have been many other changes in the administration while I've been asleep. When did Goonie become an Admin? Did she replace Hexpiral? Is boa no longer a Mod?

there are some changes going on. we'll give you a full up date when everything's settled, but for now, goonie, cash, and i are admins, hex is hotboxing, and boa's in the library.

more to come, stay tuned.

-winter

Hawke I think it's a huge shme.

You've donea good job.

Sorry to see you stepping down.

Thanks guys. :)

And Shu - you give me too much credit. *L* and I'm not going anywhere... I still think I have a lot to get out of Aven and a lot to give back, and maybe more this way. :D

hawke

Ahh, sorry hawke.. guess it's a good thing I didn't spend too much time in Q&A, otherwise I'd worry that it was my fault. :lol: Hehe.. sorry, just trying to be goofy. :) Sorry to see you go as mod, but glad you're sticking around.. :wink:

Hawke, sorry to see you get your circuits overloaded, but I certainly understand. Thank you ever so much for your posts and our correspondence. I hope that you and Wolf will continue to be the great little team you've become and once more, I have to say thanks for helping me to understand our situation ... ie sexual married to an asexual.

Hey, I've got an idea ... why don't you just clone yourself and then you'll be able to do twice as much in the same amount of time .... rolf.

Archived