Aromantic/Cupioromantic Quiz

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings" I enjoy romantic fiction, but vicariously? 

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction" I experience attraction now and then, but don't enjoy being involved, even when liked the other person enough to agree to dating and thought it would be different this time.

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met" I don't really want a romantic relationship at the moment - also, most of the time if I am attracted I do want to be with that person, I just know I won't actually enjoy it if it happened.

4. "I love the idea of romance but I can't deal with it in real life" Sort of? It's more I like it in theory and love indulging in my romantic fantasies but would prefer not to have it happen in real life

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)" Possibly, but I also need a lot of space/autonomy and there is a danger of it fizzling out quickly if I have too much space? It's a difficult balance and probably easier to just not be involved in the first place.  

6. "I think I would like it if someone had romantic feelings for me" Similar to Q3? I kind of like the idea someone likes me back, but then my feelings get weird. I feel sad or slightly offended/something else undefined if they don't act on it, but them acting on it would probably make me not like them any more at some point in the near future.

7. "I would be fine in a romantic relationship or a QPR" With the right person (probably an aro?) but I feel I'm too independent to really want anyone else that badly. My first relationship was close to being like a long distance QPR I guess.

8. "I would like to know what it's like to experience romantic attraction"

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromantic" I'd rather be aro/ace than greyro/ace

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromantic person" I'd be happy being single for the rest of my life and wish I didn't feel attraction for anyone.

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life" Maybe, but I think if I could overcome my laziness it would help a lot more. 

12. "I think dating sounds like fun" Not really. I've tried it and thought it was weird when the guys implied it was meant to be fun. I never understood how? I think I just don't have the needed feelings to make it enjoyable.

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings" True for the first part, leaning towards false for the second part.

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction" False

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met" False

4. "I love the idea of romance but I can't deal with it in real life" True 

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)" False, to be honest I can't think of any practical reasons to be in one.

6. "I think I would like it if someone had romantic feelings for me" I'd be indifferent.

7. "I would be fine in a romantic relationship or a QPR" I just prefer being single. Even friendships are kind of draining to me.

8. "I would like to know what it's like to experience romantic attraction" I'm indifferent.

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromantic" False

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromantic person" False

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life" False

12. "I think dating sounds like fun" False, it sounds like a pain.

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings"

False

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction"

False, I actually dislike virtually everything except for having a car

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met"

False

4. "I love the idea of romance but I can't deal with it in real life"

False (and I thought that romance is just a social construct until I was like 25 y.o.)

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)"

False (I mean I would like to have a car and to have someone to do grocery shopping etc., but the rest is too much hassle)

6. "I think I would like it if someone had romantic feelings for me"

I don't know - feelings and ONLY feelings might be OK, but without trying to date or trying to behave in a weird way

7. "I would be fine in a romantic relationship or a QPR"

False

Just for research purpose :-) 

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromantic"

No way, I am really grateful that I don't have to deal with romantic relationships, they seem absolutely horrible, one huge abuse

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromantic person"

False

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life"

False - and I think it would complicate them

12. "I think dating sounds like fun"

False

On 4/2/2016 at 11:36 PM, mori child said:

I'm interested in hearing the reasons why people do or do not identify as cupioromantic.

If I took the quiz, you'll probably label me as a cupioromantic which I heavily disagree with. Because I don't believe it exist.

I'll tackle this from another familiar viewpoint - asexuality. We have sex-repulsed asexuals, and asexuals who like sex. Without delving into the depths of Tumblr, I don't think anyone calls the latter...cupiosexuals, right? Sorry, just pulling random words out of my butt there. 

So if there are no terms for asexuals who like sex or sex-repulsed ace for the matter, why is there one for people who like romance in theory? The definition for aromantism is pretty clear cut - "Lack of romantic attraction". Not desire, it's attraction. Liking romance is not an orientation. It's just a preference. Or a personality. Same goes to demi-whatever.

I'm a romantic aro. I like romance, and love to be in a romantic relationship (which unfortunately would be one-sided). You can call yourselves whatever you want, but I'm definitely an aromantic.

Guest And Peggy

@AyEIOuU That's not what cupiosexual/romantic is. It's not having romantic/sexual attraction but having a sex drive/wanting to be in a relationship.

Also, romantic aro is a contradiction. Don't hate me, but the correct term for you based on what you said is cupioromantic 

All would be false for me, with these exceptions:

4 - yeah, I tried a couple of romantic relationships, not knowing any better, and they wore me out - hated to let my partners down, but was secretly glad to be free.

7 - to echo previous replies: "Yes to QPR, no to romantic".

12 - Dating another ace could be fun, but I couldn't throw out much in the way of romantic vibes.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings"

Maybe

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction"

False, I do experience romantic attraction, but it's rare.

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met"

False, I'm indifferent about being in a romantic relationship.

False, I guess. Never thought about it.

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)"

False.

Unsure, some times I'm flattered if someone has romantic feelings for me, but most of the time, it makes me feel awkward.

TRUE (especially the QPR part :) )

False

False. I'm happy being on the aromantic spectrum.

False

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life"

False

True.

Arvid of Rivendell

1. Occasionally true for the first part, mostly false for the second.

2. I don't experience romantic attraction, but I only occasionally like "romantic" things.

3. False

4. False

5. False

6. I haven't in the past, so I'm guessing no?

7. I love the idea of a QPR.

8. False. Society/media give me a pretty good idea of what it's like, and I'm not interested.

9. Hell no.

10. False

11. False

12. DEFINITELY false.

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings" False, fictional relationships bore me and I don't think I care about experiencing the same kind of feelings.

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction" False. I don't like anything about romantic relationships and I don't experience romantic attraction. 

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met" False. Why would I want to be in a romantic relationship?

4. "I love the idea of romance but I can't deal with it in real life" False. I don't love the idea of romance and I'm sure I can't deal with it in real life. 

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)" No JUST NO. 

6. "I think I would like it if someone had romantic feelings for me" I don't think I would want to know. 

7. "I would be fine in a romantic relationship or a QPR" No I would not. 

8. "I would like to know what it's like to experience romantic attraction" False. Again, I don't care to experience it. 

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromantic" Fuck no. I have already accepted myself the way I am... 

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromantic person" False. I can imagine myself spending my life as an aromantic person. I gotta live with it so I ACCEPTED it. 

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life" False. I don't see how being in a romantic relationship can help me attain other goals in life... 
12. "I think dating sounds like fun" Nope. It doesn't sound fun. It looks boring to me. 

First part is semi-true. If done well, and not overly romantic. Otherwise, it's gag-inducing. Last part, false.

False.

False.

False. I've actually felt guilty, or like something was wrong with me for not liking the idea. I've said that I hated it in the past. People have thought I was weird, or I'll 'grow up' and like it. Since women are supposed to be into it.

False. Why?

Mostly false. I liked some of the romantic attention that my ex-boyfriend gave me. At first, it was absolutely suffocating, though. On the other hand, it was somewhat nice that he thought of me in that way. I don't know. 

False on romantic relationship, true on qpr. A qpr sounds great. I do still want to be close to someone, just not in a romantic way.

False

False. How can I want something I haven't experienced? I don't know what it's really like to be romantic.

False. This is an odd one...

False.

False. I've tried dating. Did a 'singles night' (we made sushi, and I was more into that than finding someone there), guys have tried to date me, never really felt I dated my ex-boyfriend before our relationship, and I've tried dating online. Never liked it, it felt alien, and felt like I was pressured into it.  Especially by my parents. Seemed very fake. I kept thinking that eventually it'd feel normal and that I'd like it, but no. It never did.

• 1 month later...

True - I love fictional romantic relationships and wish that I could be attracted to another in that way

True - I adore the concept of loving someone but have never felt attraction to anyone

True - I desire a romantic relationship (dates, hand-holding, cuddles etc.) but can't envision a gender/ face for my ideal partner - I have feelings for a concept as opposed to a person. 

Partially true? - I have never been in a relationship. The few times I have been asked out, I have felt very repulsed and ill despite liking the idea of being in a romantic relationship. I am slightly repulsed by sensual acts (i.e. cuddling/hugging/etc.) Once in a while I will be okay with people I am very close with, but this would be very hard for me if I was in a relationship as I need space.

False - There is no practical reason as to why I want to be in a romantic relationship. I just like the concept of being in a romantic, monogamous relationship with someone who cares for you in a special way, different from a friendship. Unfortunately, I cannot reciprocate.

True 

Unknown - I have been in neither, but I desire a romantic relationship as opposed to a QPR.

True - I am very jealous of friends who experience romantic attraction and crushes.

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromatic"

True - However I cannot change who I am 

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromatic person"

? - I always envisioned and dreamed of having a romantic relationship and life-partner in the future, but I am aromantic? 

False

True

I'm still unsure about what my romantic orientation is, but here are my answers to your questions:

I do enjoy fictional romantic relationships sometimes, but I don't necessarily think I need or want to experience romantic feelings.

I don't like everything about romantic relationships, but I don't know if I've experienced romantic attraction before.

No, I don't really want to be in a romantic relationship. There might be a chance I could change my mind, but I doubt it.

Sometimes, the idea of romance is ok, but a lot of times it disgusts me. However, it is true that I can't really deal with it in real life.

No, I just don't desire to be in a romantic relationship regardless of practicality or feelings.

I don't know. I just know that sometimes, I really don't like it when someone has romantic feelings for me, because it's awkward and rejecting people always makes me feel bad.

I don't want a romantic relationship, but a QPR might be ok. I don't know yet.

No, I don't necessarily need to know what it's like to experience romantic attraction. Romance is not a huge factor in my life at all.

I don't know. I just believe that romance can sometimes complicate a person's life and I think that if I were to find out I was aromantic, it wouldn't necessarily bother me.

I don't know. I just know that being single doesn't bother me.

No, being in a romantic relationship would just hinder my goals and ambitions in life. I'd feel tied down.

No, I don't really think dating sounds fun. You have to worry about what a person thinks of you, whether or not they want sex from you, and a bunch of other things.

-True.

-Yes but I do experience romantic attraction sometimes.

-Yes and I've met that person but it was not reciprocated.

-False.

-True.

-True.

-True.

-False. I'm hating the times when I experience it.

-False.

-False.

-False.

-True.

• 4 months later...

I am unsure. I think I'd be a cupioromantic, but I'm not sure if I'm 100% aro, so we'll see. Also, if anyone's curious I've seen the term Icularomantic before which is an aro who is open to having a romantic relationship.

1. True

2. Mostly true

3. *Shrugs*

4. I'd say true

5. False

6. I think it would depend...

7. True

8. True

9. True

10. Well, I'd be good if I had a qpr.

11. Maybe. It's always been a bit of a goal itself though, so probably true.

12. Only if I already know the person really well.

Sorry for my indecisive answers...

On 4/2/2016 at 11:36 AM, mori child said:

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings" meh. sometimes yes, often no, never to the feelings.

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction" nope

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met" nope

4. "I love the idea of romance but I can't deal with it in real life" nope

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)" not presently

6. "I think I would like it if someone had romantic feelings for me" no (sounds stressful)

7. "I would be fine in a romantic relationship or a QPR" 1 no 2 maybe

8. "I would like to know what it's like to experience romantic attraction" yes

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromantic" nope

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromantic person" I can

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life" nope

12. "I think dating sounds like fun" no, i have more than one friend.

On 4/2/2016 at 11:36 AM, mori child said:

1. Nope. I like reading about them in a 3rd person, 'I'm happy it's happening to you' kind of way, but I don't desire it for myself. 

2. True. Kissing and cuddling and going to the movies doesn't bother me, sometimes I like it...I just don't actively desire it. 

3. ...maybe. I still hold out the hope that maybe I just think I'm aro because the right person hasn't come along yet, but o doubt it. 

4. ...sort of. I wouldn't say I love the idea of romance, but I do love the idea of having someone to spend my life with so I don't end up alone, someone to go to dinner and museums with when my friends are all married and mothers and have no time for it. 

5. YES! That's the big one for me. I think it'd be nice if we could financially support each other and get a nice place together, and to have someone to take care of me if I ever get sick. (Stupid and selfish, I know.) 

6. My boyfriend does right now, and it is kind of flattering and makes me feel 'special' in a way. 

7. Again...YES! I think I'd actually prefer a QPP, truly. But I settle for Romantic ones because I have yet to meet another person interested in a QPP with me. 

8. Oh yeah, big time. I'm so curious about it. Does your heart actually beat out of your chest? Haha. 

9. Big time yes. I honestly hate the fact that I'm aromantic, I'm currently trying to come to terms with it....but it's hard. 

10. I think I will always be aromantic in my heart, but I could see myself winding up in a romantic relationship if this whole QPP thing doesn't work out. I want a QPP so bad it's not even funny, but I just don't think I'm that lucky....

11. Hmm...not really. I don't really want kids or anything, and I can't think of any other goals that require another person for me. 

12. Yeah, I always think it sounds fun, but....nope! When I go on actual dates, I usually find myself bored. 

Yes

Yes

No

idk maybe

No

idk maybe

Yes

Yes

Yes

Maybe / not sure

Yes

Yes

Maybe, not really sure.

Unsure/quoiromantic

I'm actually the reverse, I'd rather date someone I know then a stranger. Some guy asked me online what i look for in a guy, and I was uncomfortable because I don't want to date someone I don't know and I don't want to get to know them if their direct/main intent is dating me.

i've never been in a relationship and think it sounds kind of stressful. Depends on who i'm with I guess.

i don't really understand what this question means,I'm dumb like that. I've been thinking about being in a relationship with a friend that likes me just to make him happy, though (I love him, but not romanticly, more like a best friend. I appreciate how much he likes me and I think it's cute though). I've only ever vaguely liked one person who's a jerk and who I'm not compatible with anyway. I've been kind of love phobic since that happened, but romantic attracted is very rare for me and/or has only happened strongly once in my life. and it hurt me.

A friend I've know for a year has said he likes me from the beginning and I appreciate it/I think it's cute. I have low self esteem too, so having someone like me that much is bizarre to me but I love it :wub:

i don't know.

I know what a strong and intense infatuation/obsession feels like and it's more painful than enjoyable.

I'm not sure really but I'm leaning more toward "yes" I guess. idk though since these feelings have been painful for me.

No?/yes?/I can't decide what yes and no is supposed to mean when answering this (I can imagine myself as aromantic for the rest of my life) because I've only liked one person so far (strongly and sure of it at least) and romantic feelings are rare for me and I'm afraid of that feeling now.

i'm not sure.

maybe? If I didn't have to be a girl then yes.

Nea Rose Symphony
On 4/2/2016 at 8:36 AM, mori child said:

1. Neither true nor false/apathetic

2. False

3. True

4. True

5. False

6. Big fat false

7. True

8. True

9. I'd rather be fully aromantic so as never having to deal with the pain of romantic drive w/o attraction

10. True but that's because I want a close companion someday

11. Nope

12. Not really from a lived experience

True! My tastes in these things aren't exactly conventional, however.

False on account of the first clause.

False- I have enjoyed being in a romantic relationship.

False. I can deal with anything.

This, almost all of the time. I consider marrying for money/influence/etc a valid option.

It's entirely dependent on many factors.

Yep, I'd be okay with that.

Hell yes.

False

False

True

True

• 1 year later...
CatsClubsNCake

I identify as cupioromantic or romance-positive aromantic and here are my answers:

• Very true for me

• True..? I found out that in theory kissing is much more appealing than in real life, though. I almost had a panic attack when I thought I had to do the real thing.

• False. I feel open to be in a romantic relationship with multiple people (my squishes).

• I don't think I have enough experience to answer this appropriately. I love the idea of romance, but most of the time someone asks me out I say no unless it is long-distance.

• I don't quite understand this question. I would like to be in a romantic relationship because it seems nice to have someone that loves you deeply and will always be by your side.

• FALSE. Though I think I would turn them down.

• Very very true.

• TRUE.

• So so true.

• I can... just dating people. Or having a QPR.

• Not necessarily. I can live being single as long as I have at least one very close friend.

• It just sounds like hanging out with friends, except exclusively. I like hanging out with friends, so I think I'd like dating.
Fluffy Femme Guy

False, I enjoy fictional romantic relationships but don't need that IRL

False

False

True

False

False
It's not their fault if they feel that way, though.
And I would actually think it's kind of sweet, but I wouldn't look forward to explaining my aromanticism to them.
But I'd be fine if it turned into some QPR thing and she accepted that it wouldn't be 'like that'

Romance: False
QPR: True

False
I used to experience it somewhat, even then I mostly wished I didn't have to feel it.

False

False

False

False

As someone who's questioning i thought it might be interesting to try out 😝

I have a lot of ships and OTPs, and i don't exactly try to hide it when i ship a couple. So the answer to the first part is yes. As for the second half...yes, to an extent? When i write romantic relationships i always try to get into the head and the emotions of the characters. So maybe i want to experience it for myself as well, especially if i can write it? Unless this counts as more of a maybe with a slight lean towards yes?

I haven't had a crush before, i don't know if i do like someone or what the difference would be between liking someone that way and wanting to be friends with them. So i don't feel like i can answer if i never experienced it and don't know if i would experience it unless someone told me to my face, "hey it sounds like you like this person."

This is a trick question because almost everyone i have met is hetero. But i think i would rather know a person first before being in a relationship with them.

My friends always joked that i'm a "hopeless unromantic" so i would lean more towards no. Especially if we're talking about the typical sappy/corny romance. I think that, and when people rub romance/their romance life in my face is what i really can't stand.

Nooooo....? Because feelings....?

More like i would wonder what the hell they even see in me to be interested. I don't have a lot of self confidence so it's super easy for me to put myself down, and having felt put down/ignored/not wanted in the past, even by simple kid standards, it's super easy for me to think, "what the yell is wrong with you?" But that sounds more as a dig to that potential person than to me which isn't fair. I just feel like it'd take a lot for me to believe something like that would be true.

I've never had a relationship so i can't answer that. My best friend and i joke that we're in a platonic relationship (because she's straight) so if either relationship could be like that on any level i think i'd be ok?

I mean, it would definitely help clear up some confusion! 😝 I think, at least for right now, i wanna know what it feels like and how to recognize it and especially if i need to be able to tell the difference between liking someone and just wanting to be friends with/around a person.

I'd say yes, because i feel my emotions so strongly. As hard as it is for me to control them sometimes (thank you, oversensitivity!), i know it also means that i'm in tune with them. So just for me, it'd feel weird to feel everything else so strongly or intensely but not romance even on the faintest level. Even if that doesn't mean i can't feel love, because i know i can, i think it's more of wanting to have that connection to those different kinds than just the general. If that makes any sense.

Not entirely true. I know there's a very strong possibility i'm aromantic, and an even stronger one that i'm somewhere on the aro spectrum. I think i'd be least surprised if i was demiromantic because, without going into any background or detail, for me it sounds like it'd make a lot of sense. It would probably make some things harder, to meet people and have connections i think, but i could still see it as a possibility.

The only goal i feel like it would help me attain is adoption. I've known since early high school, ages before i even heard the word asexual, that if i had a family that'd be the route i go. But i don't feel comfortable doing that alone, i don't think i could do it alone and i think i'd need someone to balance out my oversensitivity and quirkiness to say the least. Overall, i think the most important thing is that i share that experience with someone.

I've never been on a date before so i have no fricking clue. I work in retail, so i'm not really a people person and i sorta kinda try to be as antisocial as possible sometimes. Maybe for me it sounds more nerve wrecking than anything? Especially when or if that'd ever happen there's a HUGE chance the person i'd be with has more experience than me and i'd just feel so awkward (more than usual lol).

• 7 months later...
dragon_cake

Kind of true, it depends how it's portrayed

False. I tend to dislike more than like nearly anything in a romantic relationship.

False? Assuming this is not in favor of someone one knows well or closely.

Kind of true.

Partly false. I want to be sure it's a relationship I'm emotionally prepared for along with practical reasons.

Unsure even though I tend to avoid anyone who has these feelings in reality for some reason.

Maybe. I'm honestly not sure what makes a relationship more romantic but QPR is likely better for me.

False. I can't stand having a crush, I'm not sure if I really want to know.

False. I've tried and it was awkward.

Kind of false. I can imagine but it's probably not an accurate label for me exactly. I'm usually indifferent about romance.

False. I don't think being in a relationship will suddenly make a person more capable if they aren't able to do what they need to complete in the first place.

Unsure. Dating can be confusing since I hear it used around friends as well. It may also depend on what activity is involved.

• 1 month later...
AmIAroKatie

Oh this seems interesting, I'll do it.  Although some of these quiz questions have two parts to them, so for some of them I can't say is completely false or true.

First part True, second part False

False, the pressure associated with romantic relationships is too much

Mostly False - I miiiight be open to it, only if I've developed a strong platonic bond with the person first over several years, but so far, False

Extremely True

False, I'd rather being in a QPR with strong platonic feelings

Extremely False, I get extremely uncomfortable and verge on a panic attack when people show romantic interest towards me

Romantic Relationship False,  QPR  True

Ummm, not sure, I kinda wanna know what it feels like, but also still don't like the idea of being in a romantic relationship

Indifferent, I am what I am and I have come to accept it.  If I happen to change later, I'll accept that too.

False, That's the one thing I can't stop imagining after I discovered I'm Aro

True, I guess, if that goal is not spending my life alone, and having help raising a child, but I can do that in a QPR

For others, True, for me, False

Edited by AmIAroKatie

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings" True

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction" False, not nearly everything

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met" Unsure, no experience

4. "I love the idea of romance but I can't deal with it in real life" Unsure, no real life experience

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)" False

6. "I think I would like it if someone had romantic feelings for me" Depends

7. "I would be fine in a romantic relationship or a QPR" Probably, uncertain

8. "I would like to know what it's like to experience romantic attraction" True

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromantic" Unsure, no experience

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromantic person" False, I don't know any different so far

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life" False

12. "I think dating sounds like fun" Depends

• 5 months later...
LukaTheSelkie

To start off, I have no idea what my romantic sexuality is. I know I am ace, but I don’t know if I’m aro or not. I suspect I am cupioromantic, but if I am it’s poly cupioromantic because I want relationships with more than one person at a time.

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings" Yes and no. I love fictional romance and I do like being in a romantic relationship but I’m also perfectly fine being single.

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction" Honestly I don’t know if I experience romantic attraction or not. I feel different feelings from friends, but I’m not too sure it’s romance. But I do like me some sappy romance stories/relationships!

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met" I’ve been in romantic relationships so false?

4. "I love the idea of romance but I can't deal with it in real life" I like the idea of romance but honestly I wouldn’t mind if I weren’t in a relationship.

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)" Kind of? If practical reasons can be considered so I’m not lonely, yes.

6. "I think I would like it if someone had romantic feelings for me" I’ve had people have romantic feelings for me (currently do) and I honestly feel guilty about it. I’m not sure if I can love them the same way back. Or maybe I am loving them the same way and I just don’t know it. But I still feel guilty because I feel like I’m not putting in enough love.

7. "I would be fine in a romantic relationship or a QPR" Yes and no. Again, I feel guilty in a romantic relationship because I’m unsure if it’s romance, but a QPR sounds nice.

8. "I would like to know what it's like to experience romantic attraction" PLEASE. Maybe then I would know what romance feels like so I can tell if I’m feeling it or not in my relationships!

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromantic" I don’t mind either way, though I do feel a bit broken if I am aro.

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromantic person" I can definitely imagine it so hard FALSE!

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life" I’m a strong believer of you can only ever count on yourself so no. False.

12. "I think dating sounds like fun" Eh? In a way? I love being romantic and doing romantic things but I don’t know if I actually feel romance. Which makes me feel guilty when they feel romance toward me because I’m being a helpless romantic.

maybeimamazed

There are only three of four fictional couples I like. I'm indifferent as to whether or not I'd like to experience those feelings.

I absolutely do NOT like everything about romantic relationships (if anything) and I do not experience romantic attraction

The idea of a romantic relationship does not appeal to me. With people I've met or otherwise.

I'm indifferent to the idea of romance and I can't deal with it in real life

Eh... there are practical reasons for sure, but not enough for me to want it.

It's happened before and it made me uncomfortable

Romantic, no. QPR, maybe. Why can't we just be best friends? Lol

Nah, sounds like hell.

Sure, I'd like to be romantic because my life would be easier. But what I actually wish is that society wasn't so focused on romance.

I sure can.

On the contrary

Loooool absolutely not.

DoubleATripleA

Sort of. I do occasionally like a well written romance and I wish I could feel romantic attraction. 

False 

False, I don't want one at all

(I'm pretty sure you can be alloromantic and be this way)

False, I find romance a bit pointless and too stressful personally.

I have considered marrying for practical reasons but I wouldn't marry a romantic partner, I am too romance repulsed.

No way. I had many people who fell for me and I had full on panic attacks and it was overall quite uncomfortable with men and women alike.

QPR - True

Romantic relationship - not at all

Not really, I feel like it would make me too distressed. But I have thought about it before.

100%

False. I'm still questioning, but I can imagine my life without romance. I never considered romance to be a part of my life really. Whenever I tried to picture a soulmate, I couldn't, it was just some faceless thing.

Not really, it would actually help me if I weren't in a romantic relationship since I'd have more time to work and have fun with myself or friends.

No. I'm only on a dating app or two to get either fwb, regular friends or qpr.

I mean Cupioromantic is still Aromantic, it's just a not as common way to be aro. I am not sure if this means I'm cupioromantic now or not, I look like I'm maybe 75 aro 25 cupio but eh I'd still use aro.

This was an interesting quiz to take.