Asking for sex.

levelskid

I like sex most when it comes naturally to both parties, when say, we're kissing passionately and touching one another, and holding each other hard and close, groping and such, and the sex just naturally follows as though no one really even needs to outright ask because we are both so comfortable and in tune with each other that we both want it to happen.

Sounds pretty neat. Doubtful I'll ever have the experience to understand what you're talking about, tho'. ~_~

capt_pantsless

Asking for sex should always be fine. Being declined should also always be fine.

I generally agree with your statement, but I'll add an extra wrinkle:

Unless you've mutually agreed to NOT ask.

My personal situation, me asking my asexual wife if she wants to have sex is uncomfortable for her. It puts pressure on her to 'perform' and generally makes the troubles worse between us. We've settled on a sex-schedule instead.

Again - I generally agree with your statement, but wanted to add a little bit of nuance.

Asking for sex should always be fine. Being declined should also always be fine.

I generally agree with your statement, but I'll add an extra wrinkle:

Unless you've mutually agreed to NOT ask.

My personal situation, me asking my asexual wife if she wants to have sex is uncomfortable for her. It puts pressure on her to 'perform' and generally makes the troubles worse between us. We've settled on a sex-schedule instead.

Again - I generally agree with your statement, but wanted to add a little bit of nuance.

Yeah, for me, the being asked can sometimes be as bad as actually doing it stress-wise. So, I preferred days where "no asking" was in place, or I just couldn't recharge enough to be able to handle it.

Archived