greek asexual

dimitris

Hi, welcome to AVEN! I am not Greek. I'm so sorry to hear about that! I'm sure you'll find everyone here to be as supportive as we can be.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

I'm very glad that another fellow greek joined AVEN!

There is a greek topic at the Meetup Mart: http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/43584-anyone-from-greece/

It's not very active but you can say hi if you want!

I'm really sorry about your significant other. It seems like a love story from a fairy tale that turned into a nightmare... I hope you are in good health!

See ya around!

Hi and welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about you girlfriend. This is a great place to make some new friends and feel supported too. I'm glad you joined and hope you love being part of this awesome community.!!! :)

Z38DhfH.jpg?1

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story. I'm so sorry for your loss. : ( That is tragic. *hugs if you'd like some* You'll find a lot of wonderful and supportive people here. I wish you all the very best, and I hope you enjoy being a member! Take care!

fudgy-701095.jpg

Welcome! :cake: I'm so sorry about your partner. My condolences. :(

This community is supportive, and there are a lot of ways to make friends here! I hope you have a good time here!

• 1 year later...

welcome!

i m Greek too. Nice to meet you here

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Ooo Greece! I've always wanted to visit! I hear it's a beautiful place, with so much culture! What is your favourite part of living in Greece? 

On 12/01/2018 at 8:32 AM, Justine* said:

What is your favourite part of living in Greece? 

Certainly not the culture, since ancient Greek culture has nothing to do with us Neo-Greeks. Not being a "normal heterosexual" is somewhat frowned upon here! 😠

• 3 months later...

Archived