In love with an aromantic?

i cant help

Ok so, long story short, I fell in love with my best friend but she is aromantic!! I don't know what to do. I've asked others for advice, and they've told me i need to tell her, but, seeing as that I am also a girl, I don't want to make our friendship awkward. I do feel like i have to tell her at some point, even then i don't know how I'm going to do that. Help! What should i do?

ahahhaahah1 just make sure she prefers having a relationship with a girl. if not dont tell her. i am serious, f she is not interested with girls, she will avoid you. believe me.

and f she is aromantic, there's no problem with that. ahahahah! you can just show her how much u care, and be the best of friends for life. i dont know if an aromantic can hav a relationship lol! but consider the first one. make sure she also likes girls before telling her. if not, dont let her know.

maryjanewatson

If she is aromantic and has expressed clearly that she doesn't want a relationship, I think it's better not to say anything because it will make the friendship weird.

As an aromantic myself, I can assure you that her avoiding you is not guaranteed. It really does depend on the kind of person she is, some aromantics don't react well to people having romantic feelings for them, but some don't mind. See if you can work out if she is romance averse, if not then she may be ok if you tell her how you feel, just make sure that you make it clear that you are just telling her how you feel, and assure her that you don't expect her to feel the same.

I have a friend who asked me out and I'm still best friends with her. I know your friend isn't me, but it is possible for you to still be friends.

Archived