Some Jerk's Quiz

Eta Carinae

Yeah, that is actually a site I go to often and although I don't take the quizes very often, I have come across that one. Before you get all up in arms about it, remember how uneducated people are about asexuality. Educate someone and give them a chance to let it sink in before you judge them.

It's disturbing how easily some people get off by doing stuff like that.

Kudos to whoever put up the dictionary.com reference.

On both levels - the person needs some education and obviously can't be blamed too harshly for being ignorant, but they're also taking the piss out of a whole bunch of people they don't know, and that's asshat.

So an 'asshat who might be less asshat-y if he read through this site'

Tell him/her to get a dictionary - we're in there....

At least someone pointed it out.....that is was int eh dictionary.

I don't think he's ignorant. I think -- judging from the questions -- that he knows full well how we're using the term, and thinks we're (in his words) morons for doing so.

Yep, the maker of this quiz appears to be making the assumption that the term asexual only applies to asexual reproduction in plantlife and such, and not asexuality in humans. He's clearly well aware of our definition, though, since that's what he's mocking. Meh. Who cares about such people?

I don't think he's ignorant. I think -- judging from the questions -- that he knows full well how we're using the term, and thinks we're (in his words) morons for doing so.

I just took a look at who made that quiz... judge all you want, the guy's an idiot. He even got banned from the site. And you do have a point... he does seem to know...

bah... just likes to stir up trouble. That's what he is looking for

If ya noticed, several people have mentioned how stupid the quiz is. Besides it is a whole 3 questions long.

Archived