Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Telecaster68

Asexuals, how long do you think sex takes? (TMI)

Serran

You are braver and more adventurous than I, Serran.

Haha I think it's just I was very determined to find whatever would trigger this amazing, awesomeness that people kept telling me about. I was like "Well, if I try everything I am offered, maybe something will click" :lol: But, nope. I am just a horribly boring goody two shoes at heart. Preference of no drinking, smoking, drugs, sex and stay home and read a good book is my idea of a fun weekend. It's kinda funny, cause most people assume I have never tried anything and am a huge prude. Then I can explain to them what vampire gloves are for, or various other things and they get all weirded out.

Skullery Maid

Gotta ask... what are vampire gloves?

Serran

vampire.jpg

If you push gently, you can draw just a little bit of blood. Or, you can slap someone to cause a more severe blood draw. Or, if you're gentle you can just run it across the skin to cause a tickly nail sensation. It's mostly for blood play though.

The thing most people seem to get stuck on, on AVEN, is the vacuum bed when I told them about it. :lol:

Skullery Maid

Oh, the gloves are kinda cool. I don't personally like blood play at all, but that's pretty neat.

Serran

Yeah, it's kinda scary to play with sharp things, honestly (I never got the appeal). My ex wanted to go pretty extreme in his BDSM stuff, which is one of the main things that broke us up (that and him ending up being poly). I mean...

mummy wrap, vacuum beds, vampire gloves, sharp pinwheels, stilettos as weapons.

I was always way too worried I was gonna hurt him.

Skullery Maid

Yeah I'm not into pain or fear in my sex thankyouverymuch... I intellectually understand the appeal, but I like not thinking during sex, which requires a safe and relaxing environment.

Serran

If I have to have it, I prefer the soft, romantic type myself. More boring me, I know. :lol:

Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)

Yeah erections can sometimes soften while the sex is happening (and that might be oral, hand job, anal, vaginal, tits, whatever) and you have to harden them up again so the guy can keep going. No matter how ''into it'' the guy is, it can and does happen to almost any man at some time or another during sex.

Well, personally I can have a continuous erection for 30+ minutes without even being stimulated genitally, so I guess I'm more unusual than I thought. ("softening" does happen, but never to the point where sex wouldn't be possible, unless I consciously calm myself and meditate to make it go away)

Give it time Tar, lol. You're still young, from what I've gathered from your previous posts. Some young guys (like, between 16 and 27) can do all night fuckathons and keep getting hard right after they orgasm each time :p buuuuuut the old phallus always slows down in the end. That softness issue (during full sex, not masturbation) doesn't usually start until 30's plus, though it does happen to younger guys sometimes when/if they have drank a lot.

If I have to have it, I prefer the soft, romantic type myself. More boring me, I know. :lol:

I love it when someone who can be sweet, soft, and romantic, yet also be a sadist when the time is right for some torture and humiliation (only when I want it though)... I prefer them using the body as a torture tool, hands, nails, teeth etc, because to me that's more intimate. That kind of sadomasochism can be deeply intimately bonding, for me anyway. Using tools (other than the things used to bind the victim with) is less intimate to me.

Snao van der Cone

vampire.jpg

If you push gently, you can draw just a little bit of blood. Or, you can slap someone to cause a more severe blood draw. Or, if you're gentle you can just run it across the skin to cause a tickly nail sensation. It's mostly for blood play though.

The thing most people seem to get stuck on, on AVEN, is the vacuum bed when I told them about it. :lol:

lead_large.png

Jade Cross

vampire.jpg

Ok I have no idea about regular sex but that looks alluringly interesting.

HeartBreakerA

*Freaks out*

Serran

vampire.jpg

Ok I have no idea about regular sex but that looks alluringly interesting.

You can play with stuff like that without having to have sex, or have genitals come into it at all. Clubs often have a no sex policy. If you find it interesting.

m4rble

What's a vacuum bed?

Snao van der Cone

^^I feel like this question is going to get a wild answer and I can't wait :lol:

Anthracite_Impreza

Ok, I'm back to being freaked out :wacko: Didn't your mothers ever tell you not to play with sharp things?!

Serran

What's a vacuum bed?

No nudity, but picture.

galleryimage-434511446-feb-5-2012-600x40

It's used in bondage. You vacuum seal the person in. Some have entry points for intercourse, some don't. You can do tickle torture, or touch stuff through it. Or pain stuff. Or... well, anything.

Jade Cross

No way! You've never had drunken hook ups? amazing :D (sorry this is blowing my mind like Jade's was blown earlier). I couldn't have sex sober for the first about decade of my sex life.

I've never had hookups... :lol: All of my sexual partners have been relationships of 1+ years (literally, the four I listed is all my partners) and I can't handle being around drunk people, it triggers my flight response. All the BDSM, public sex, letting some guy watch, etc experimentation was totally sober and done between the ages of 15 and 19. Well before drunken hook ups were even legal for me.

Well, I have officially just been blown away again. Sober sex done by a (then) teenager? Can I go brutally beat up all the people that ever told me that "you just gotta fuck" and "get drunk and you will fuck like an animal"? . Hell even the coworkers who would attempt to hook me up still tell me that a couple of drinks is all it takes. *Gets spike mace*

m4rble

That looks horrifying, like someone's coming out of tar or a wall. like in a horror movie.

No way! You've never had drunken hook ups? amazing :D (sorry this is blowing my mind like Jade's was blown earlier). I couldn't have sex sober for the first about decade of my sex life.

I've never had hookups... :lol: All of my sexual partners have been relationships of 1+ years (literally, the four I listed is all my partners) and I can't handle being around drunk people, it triggers my flight response. All the BDSM, public sex, letting some guy watch, etc experimentation was totally sober and done between the ages of 15 and 19. Well before drunken hook ups were even legal for me.

Well, I have officially just been blown away again. Sober sex done by a (then) teenager? Can I go brutally beat up all the people that ever told me that "you just gotta fuck" and "get drunk and you will fuck like an animal"? . Hell even the coworkers who would attempt to hook me up still tell me that a couple of drinks is all it takes. *Gets spike mace*

In my experience that's not at all how alcohol works.

Jade Cross

Asfixia bed more like. Still looks cool as hell.

Serran

Well. Alcohol lowers inhibitions, so some people (a lot of people) find it easier to do sex with some alcohol in their systems. I'm sure they just offered you the advice of what they find works. I ... prefer trusting the person I am with enough to be willing, rather than just getting plastered so I don't care. To each their own. :D Trust doesn't exactly have time to develop in casual hook ups and one night stands, so alcohol helps.

Eh. There is a breathing hole, that's what the plastic thing is coming out of. Some have larger holes, so there is less chance of covering up the air intake. :) Some are large enough you can still talk through it, so safe words and stuff can be used if anything goes wrong.

Jade Cross

I always thought it was since everyone seemed to be saying it. I dont drink or engage so I had no way to counterargument them.

Snao van der Cone

This universe is fascinating.

Jade Cross

Eh. There is a breathing hole, that's what the plastic thing is coming out of. Some have larger holes, so there is less chance of covering up the air intake. :) Some are large enough you can still talk through it, so safe words and stuff can be used if anything goes wrong.

Forgive my ignorance:P

Snao van der Cone

I always thought it was since everyone seemed to be saying it. I dont drink or engage so I had no way to counterargument them.

Drinking can't magically make it happen. You need to know on some level that you're set out to do it and even then, the lack of desire is often still the ruling factor. At least that's how it works for me. I've said to myself "I'm going to get drunk and have sex tonight" way more times than I've had sex, and definitely not out of no opportunity to find another person.

Serran

Haha well, most are ignorant of them. If you find that sort of stuff interesting though, I recommend the Kink thread in the grey section. Or, I am sure Pan can give you quite a lot more info than I can. My knowledge of the scene is quite limited.

m4rble

Haha well, most are ignorant of them. If you find that sort of stuff interesting though, I recommend the Kink thread in the grey section. Or, I am sure Pan can give you quite a lot more info than I can. My knowledge of the scene is quite limited.

I literally started gaging while reading some of the stuff in the kink section, so I'd forewarn you that it can get quite. . .interesting there.

Telecaster68
gagging while reading some of the stuff in the kink section

I see what you did there...

Jade Cross

Drinking can't magically make it happen. You need to know on some level that you're set out to do it and even then, the lack of desire is often still the ruling factor. At least that's how it works for me. I've said to myself "I'm going to get drunk and have sex tonight" way more times than I've had sex, and definitely not out of no opportunity to find another person.
I never went out drinking much less with any intention of looking for sex.

The only alcohol I ever tasted was at home, alone and expecting to feel the inhibiting factor that would grant that alledged "fun" feeling that people and a friend at the time raved about so much. I didnt feel any different after trying it (unless you consider feeling stupid for doing it, in which case yes, I felt pretty damn stupid for trying it)

Snao van der Cone

Well, don't let anyone tell you that you're missing out because you don't drink or don't have sex or don't combine the two. You have treated yourself well by not following bad advice from people who don't know you. :)

And really, why would you need to do this all yourself if you have fellow AVENites to tell you all their stories :D

Spookchi Boonut

I have nothing to say... Just fascinated