villapark53

Yes, it's possible to be lithromantic and romance-repulsed. How you feel about romance can be separate from how often, or how you experience romantic attraction. It's up to you how specific you want to be with your romantic orientation label. Lithromantic falls under the gray-romantic umbrella, but do you mean you're both lithromantic and that you very rarely or weakly experience romantic attraction in the first place?

to keep it simple, my question is if it is technically possible to be a romance-repulsed lithromantic?

Since I, myself, am very much rom-repulsed, and have more than a little shade of lithromanticism... yes, it's absolutely possible. For me, it's even connected - I don't want romantic feelings directed towards me because I find romance appalling, in general.

Like if I ever do experience romantic attraction, I feel lithromantic about it if that makes any sense :3

Makes perfect sense to me. :cake:

Blue Phoenix Ace

yes, if I do experience romantic attraction, I do not want it reciprocated/lose interest if feelings are reciprocated, but I don't experience romantic attraction as much as others I guess

Like if I ever do experience romantic attraction, I feel lithromantic about it if that makes any sense :3

If you feel lithromantic when you experience romantic attraction, then you are simply lithromantic. That doesn't make you some shade of grey-aro something er other.

Archived