Pen Pal Project

ARareSpark

I've been running an ace pen pal project through my blog for a few months now, and since I'm caught up with matching, I thought I'd post an ad over here for it in case anyone else wanted to sign up! We've got a few aces over 50 on the list waiting for pen pals, so please join!!!!

You can view the FAQ for the project here

And you can sign up for a pen pal here

Disclaimer: AVEN does not endorse, bear any affiliation with , nor hold any responsibility for the content of, the project described above.

Qutenkuddly,
Older Asexuals Moderator

Great idea. Thanks for posting this. I'm always up for meeting new people.

My pleasure!

Cool idea! If I didn't still live at home home and didn't want to get awkward questions, I might've been up for this! Ah well. :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is awesome! I used to have tons of pen pals when I was younger. I'm definitely gonna sign up. :lol:

• 3 months later...
imnotafreakofnature!

Back when I was a teenager, I had 26 pen pals from all over the world and loved it. That was back in the stone age before computers and cell phones, when you actually had to write a letter by hand, put it in an envelope with the recipient's address, put a stamp on it and mail it. (Many of the people on this site probably have no idea what I'm talking about! lol)

Has anyone here signed up for this service yet? What kind of experience have you had?

Stargazer365

I have. I've been writing to someone for months now...and we're from two different countries. I recommend checking it out if you're really interested.

• 3 weeks later...
sparklingstars

I signed up for this a few weeks ago, but they still haven't matched me up with my pen pal yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just curious to know, chandrakirti and sparklingstars, did you get matched up with someone?

Oh good! I'm contemplating doing it....

I hope the people who join your Pen Pal project are reliable and comment to being tru penpal. We have soooooooooooo many people joining these sites and not replying to people.

• 1 month later...
HesitantAlien

I am off to sign up for this. When I was younger I had pen friends and it was so fun! I've also loved writing to my many online friends as well. This might be fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My oldest friend is a girl I first began writing to when we were 11. Nowadays is just New Years Eve when I phone her and we chat while she listens to the chimes of Big Ben.

You said you had aces in the over 50's range, I'm in my 40's, can I join too? do you have any in my age range. I don't mind a penpal in their 50's or even younger than me if that's what's available

Phantasmal Fingers

Signed up!

Could be interesting - I await further events...

Archived