Lets play: Things you thought you'd never say to your partner.

janicecakes

I posted this in a different group I'm in and thought it would be fun in here also.

Yesterday I got really snippy, and mean with my husband. I had to apologize and tell him, 'I'm sorry. We haven't had sex in a while. It really does affect me, I wish it didn't." Then I said, "I want you to pretend you were living with Mariah Carey. (His very favorite singer who he always gawks at, etc.) Now imagine her strutting around in front of you, looking all hot all the time. Now imagine her getting into bed with you every night- and she sleeps nude." Here it comes- I never thought I would say this... I added, "You are my Mariah Carey."

Geez.

lol that was funny but assuming your husband is ace... I don't know if those are the words you would want to use to get his attention on that subject. He probably loves you to death and perhaps didn't realize he was torturing you. Maybe try something a little different. A new mindset on the whole situation sometimes works wonders. You did marry him for a reason I wish you luck! :D

In case im reading the post wrong once an ex of mine admitted me to me ... she went to see the doctor to ask why she was so horny all the time I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.....

If ever had a partner, it would probably be something cute and funny like "I knew you were trouble when you first walked in, but shame on me that I love you."

lol that was funny but assuming your husband is ace... I don't know if those are the words you would want to use to get his attention on that subject. He probably loves you to death and perhaps didn't realize he was torturing you. Maybe try something a little different. A new mindset on the whole situation sometimes works wonders. You did marry him for a reason I wish you luck! :D

In case im reading the post wrong once an ex of mine admitted me to me ... she went to see the doctor to ask why she was so horny all the time I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.....

I think those words are perfect if that's how she can best help her husband to understand where she's at!

My husband considered taking pills to decrease his sex drive. My therapist said, "NOPE, we will figure out a way to make this work!" It was pretty funny. She is quite determined, but I suppose it makes sense; I am, too! ^_^

Archived