villapark53

Well I hope this help u out:

Aromantic - doesn't feel desire a romantic relationship, may or may not like romantic stuff, may or may not like relationships.

Grayromantic - rarely desire a romantic relationship and has an very low romantic drive, may or may not like romantic stuff, may or may not like relationships.

Cupioromantic - doesn't desire a romantic relationship but still wants one, may or may not like romantic stuff.

Lithromantic - desires a romantic relationship but feels indifferent about reciprocation, may or may not like romantic stuff, may or may not like relationships.

Hyporomantic - desires a romantic relationship and has an very low romantic drive, may or may not like romantic stuff, may or may not like relationships.

Apothiromantic - doesn't desire a romantic relationship and is repulsed by romance.

Antiromantic - may or may not desire an romantic relationship and dislikes romance.

Kissing has nothing to do with romantic attraction by the way, it belongs inside sensual attraction. You should look after it. I hope I have helped ya. :)

(Somebody pls correct me if something there is wrong, thx)

Blue Phoenix Ace

Aromantic means a total lack of feeling any romantic attraction. Lithromantic (aporomantic) means you might feel romantic attraction, but that attraction fades when romantic feelings are reciprocated back to you. Aporomantics might feel crushes but the feeling can fade when actually entering into a romantic relationship.

That shouldn't be the definition of antiromantic; anti means against as a whole.

Lithromantic is under the Gray-romantic/Gray-aromantic umbrella (depending on which side you feel you fall more toward). Also, if you're the type of Lith that immediately loses romantic interest after reciprocation then you can go by aromantic anyways.

I'll leave a list of attractions since you're unsure:

There are 6 types of attraction. They're all typically felt with romantic attraction (and why there can be confusion between attractions) but they aren't needed to make it valid. Other than romantic attraction, obviously, they can all be felt platonically, separately, and in different combinations. The desire to act in a certain way can also be separate from the attraction (e.g. sexual attraction with no desire to act on it).

· Sexual attraction - the impulse/compulsion to have sex with a specific person; to do genital involving things to their body.

· Romantic attraction - an emotion; so it doesn't translate well into words, but it can be inadequately put as soft/warm/fuzzy feelings with some degree of fixation (at least in comparison to one's normality with others). Some people have a physical reaction to the feeling and others don’t (i.e. butterflies in their stomach, heart rate increase, blushing, etc. [though those are also symptoms of platonic nervousness]). Others may react emotionally with a dreamy mindset, anxious euphoria, infatuation, romantic fantasies, etc.

· Aesthetic attraction - the pull to look at someone because of their looks and or mannerisms. It's different from recognizing good looks/what is aesthetically pleasing.

· Emotional attraction - the fixation on someone because of their emotions (optimism, stoicness, etc.), and by extent personality. I would compare it to having a favorite character or admirance.

· Sensual attraction - the impulse to have non-genital physical contact with someone specific. Platonically displaying this above the norm qualifies as a type of queerplatonic relationship (QPR). I would compare it to how many people have the urge to act toward their pets. Though this term is typically applied to other humans. There are 3 forms of sensual attraction; platonic, romantic (which only differ by chaste kissing), and sexual (in the sense that it’s done for sexual arousal, not because it includes sex/genital contact --and it’s still under asexuality as a kink).

· Platonic attraction - (aka a squish; a play on the romantic word crush) the impulse to know or befriend someone specific. The desired bond can vary from being friends, close friends, to best friends.

· And it's possible to find someone charming without romantic attraction. (look up charming's definition/synonyms for further clarification)

· It's also possible to have queerplatonic feelings for someone; to feel emotionally platonic (i.e. have no romantic attraction) but have or desire a relationship that has the characteristic(s) associated with a romantic relationship. It can be an importance/closeness stronger than the best friend norm, displaying platonic sensual attraction above the norm (only differing from romantic sensual attraction with chaste kissing, although preferring chaste kissing or no kissing does not make one’s feelings unromantic), or a combination of the two. They may or may not have monogamy, live together, have kids, or look like a couple to the public. Romantics and Aromantics can have QPRs. An example would be Turk and JD from Scrubs.

(The following is currently under the term queerplatonic, but others agree these should be split up into the term Quasiplatonic; an alternative term for queerplatonic for those who want to avoid the gay interpretation of the word, but the prefix does not actually reflect that and means the opposite)

A quasiplatonic relationship (QSPR? QZPR?) is a relationship that does not involve romantic attraction but does involve romantic or sexual things. It can be friends with sexual benefits, friends with make out benefits, or romantically pleasing someone they platonically care about (QP to one and romantic to the other; although it's their decision on what they call the relationship).

That shouldn't be the definition of antiromantic; anti means against as a whole.

Lithromantic is under the Gray-romantic/Gray-aromantic umbrella (depending on which side you feel you fall more toward). Also, if you're the type of Lith that immediately loses romantic interest after reciprocation then you can go by aromantic anyways.

I'm sure antiromantics can feel romantic attraction or not, i think we can say "is agains" instead of "dislikes" romance.

Archived