The Asexual-Sexual Q&A Thread

I've only ever been on the bottom because I've refused to put any effort into something so lame. So, no experience with that. 

My hetero sex experiences were all like... I don't know... if you're waiting in line for a haunted house. There's stuff going on outside, it's kinda fun and festive, but you're waiting to get inside. You're finally brought into a room and it's just dark. At first there's a nervous and excited energy, but... nothing happens. Then some awkward laughter. Eyes slowly scan the horizon... is this... is this it??? Eventually you realize that's the extent of it and you bail out the side exit door. 🤷‍♀️

Just now, CBC said:

Plus in order to get anything out of it physically, it's a much better position (personally anyway).

I can imagine that being the case, yeah. It's a shame how for hetero intercourse, the dull missionary way our culture's prudishness has led us to perceive as the default is virtually motionless and hands free for the woman. But no surprise in a society where so many people still think the clitoris is inside the vagina. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

usually sideways. wait – is that weird?

since I've been with the same person for 15 years idk I've forgotten if I managed this with others. maybe we have some special geometry.

I'm not a big fan of being below, very meh, and I'm always leading (unsurprisingly)

… probably not a standard hetero datapoint, especially as I've started hormonal transition^_^

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anisotrophic said:

usually sideways. wait – is that weird?

I hadn't thought so, and then for a moment in this thread i thought it was, but since your response mirrors my experience, I'm going back to nope, not weird. 

Anthracite_Impreza
2 hours ago, Snao van der Cone said:

But no surprise in a society where so many people still think the clitoris is inside the vagina.

... it isn't?

1 minute ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

... it isn't?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess this is a language thing. The vagina technically refers to the vaginal canal, and the clitoris is not inside there. Right? Chilling about an inch north of there. 

Anthracite_Impreza

I have absolutely nothing to do with any flues apart from chimney-related ones; I have no idea what's going on in any of them...

• Like 1
Anthracite_Impreza

As you can see, I'm still not even au-fait with saying the words. I don't know if it's latent sexism, dysphoria or my weird hatred of the "feel" of some words, but they make me feel ill...

• Like 1

I guess I'm the weirdo here being reasonably comfortable with these things, maybe from being more detached from the implications of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, anisotrophic said:

take enough T and it might not be in the vulva either :D

Spoilering this since some people are already uncomfortable with junk talk...

There used to be a blog I read that critiqued dick pics, and it was very trans-friendly in all directions. Somebody submitted a clit-turned-dick pic well into their transition and I was just amazed at the human body and how complex it is in ways that we barely even understand, and how fabricated the notion is of male and female bodies being so fundamentally different that it's an abomination to think of transitioning from one to the other, or being a somewhere in between. We're still so limited by culturally imposed restrictions on our perspectives of human bodies.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, skullery said:

I put down towels afterward... wet spots get chilly... but to be perfectly honest, I've never understood how people know where they're going to end up on the bed. Don't you migrate? I think once I get into it, the likelihood of thinking of a towel is slim to none. 

Maybe it’s towel size?  I always used old bath sheets, which are about 6’x3’

44 minutes ago, skullery said:

@Snao van der Cone... Ceebs and I were just talking about that. That bodies and experiences are not all that different, but we use drastically different language to refer to male and female experiences, as though that's biology based and not... keep people in their place... based. 

Yeah, that's really the meat of it, isn't it?

So, I’m tech stupid. I just deleted whatever I’d written by accident as I’d somehow duped it and have no desire to recreate the wheel. Sorry 😐 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

My mum shared some sort of tmi she really didn't need to share when she was here a couple weeks ago and I was not a fan. 

The boob thing?  😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CBC said:

Oops, missed this.

Nah... I don't want to explain gay sex to my mother. 😂

I would, just to spite mine.  😜

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, CBC said:

Oops, missed this.

Nah... I don't want to explain gay sex to my mother. 😂

Why not, now that you know the etymological roots of cunnilingus?

• Like 2
Just now, anisotrophic said:

my mom's not talking to me at all now because of the transition ._.

Booooooo! That sucks and I'm sorry you have to go through that bs :( 

• Like 4

@Snao van der Cone @CBC thanks... it was partly one horrid therapist. I vented about it in the gender subforum. more recently I did tell the therapist it was irresponsible to have advertised "transgender" as a specialty given how obviously little experience she has with the entire topic.

• Like 2