A very sexual person who'd like some advice.

Murasame

hello, i certainly don't want to give you bad advise, but i was married for 20 years to a very sexual woman. i was able to stand it for a while, but eventually, it caused us to divorce. my lack of sexuality, made her feel, in her words, something was wrong with her. at least you care enough to be searching for answers, which tells me you are doing your best to salvage your relationship. the only thing i can think of, is to tell her exactly waht you wrote in your topic. again, i admire you for the effort you are putting into trying to understand. my best wishes to you both.

• 3 weeks later...
If you're referring to a one-night stand (sex only once and with someone you don't know) I have trouble with seeing the intimacy in that. I just cannot form a bond with anyone in that situation - that's just how I am, though. Now, if the sex is ongoing, I can see it as a, "gift"...

It can be possible to have "casual" sex with one person, but feel intimacy with another - the other person in a relationship who has given permission for it out of, let's say love for lack of a more specific description for now.

Archived