villapark53

Nea Rose Symphony

Don't do what you're uncomfortable with. Do what feels natural. What is your suspicion based on?

If you don't want to have a relationship, don't say yes. Don't lead him on, tell him that you wish to remain as friends. You could try explaining to him that you're lithromantic if you're comfortable with that. You could even explain squishes to him if you want.

I don't think you should say yes. If you already know ahead of time that you don't want a relationship, it'll just cause problems and make things more complicated later on if you decide you can't handle being in the relationship anymore. I would just tell him you only want to remain friends, maybe try to explain what it means to be lithromantic if you want. If you say yes though, it'll just be like you're leading him on which would probably hurt him more in the end.

I have to agree with those who have said that you should say no if he ends up asking you out. :) I don't know if I would explain lithromanticism to him if I was in your position or not, but that is up to you! It might make it easier for him to understand, if you have shown any interest in him beforehand, but otherwise I'm not sure how much it would help him. Either way, best of luck! :D

If your crush is a friend and if you feel comfortable you can explain your lithromantic orientation. I wonder if he can pretend to be aromantic so that you can be comfortable in the relationship!

Anyway you will have to explain your asexuality too, and it may look very complicated. If you dont think it will work out, you can just say you want to be friends. (I am someone who would loose interest in friendship too if I realise someone has crush on me).

Archived