BBC radio 5live interview

Littledib

96min? Talk straight with 1(hour):36 please.

Also, he gave inaccurate information. He said he doesn't have a hormone deficiency yet he is a non-libidoist who cannot get aroused which IS a hormone deficiency. Or if he has tried hormones then it must be that something's blocking blood flow.

TheRealMrGray

Star Bit:

If you look on the back of pretty much any DVD case it will give the time as '100 mins' or whatever. It's a minor point that hardly needs bringing up.

Also, Robin may wish to identify as aromantic and asexual yet still experience the same biological responses that any body would; just not feel aroused.

But at least you took the time to listen to it even if you couldn't find anything positive to mention.

Well done Robin for all your awesome work :D

Robin, that's an amazing interview! You dealt with the personal questions like a pro. Well done!!! 😊🎉🍰

Also, Robin may wish to identify as aromantic and asexual yet still experience the same biological responses that any body would; just not feel aroused.

But at least you took the time to listen to it even if you couldn't find anything positive to mention.

He literally states he cannot become aroused. And the bolded in the quote contradicts itself; I can't tell if your wording means you think all asexuals are non-libidoists/don't masturbate or not. And just because i didn't mention anything positive about the interview doesn't mean i didn't think of it positively otherwise. I'm simply not the complement type. I give constructive criticism because we need the best representation we can have; with how unexposed and misunderstood we still are to the public (despite it getting better).

Considering that it's quite impossible to cover all aspects of asexuality in 25 mins, I say Robin did a great job explaining and clarifying things about asexuality w.r.t. him and I really enjoyed the interview.

Archived