*****20/20 AIR DATE ANNOUNCED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cate Perfect

So is it still gonna be on Jan. 6??? Like sometimes TV shows re-schedule for something else and disappoint people... ?

Congrats to everyone involved in this, and here's hoping the producer does a good job. This could prove to be a big step.

For all of us in other countries or without televisions: ABC seems to offer most (or is it all?) 20/20 segments for quite a while after the broadcast on their website:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/

There's a good chance the feature will be watchable there if you have a good internet connection.

It had to be the same night as new stargate :(

I was thinking that too! *sniffle*

Of course, my parents will have that on in the living room...so maybe I can tape in the back room...*ponders*

Congrats to everyone involved in this, and here's hoping the producer does a good job. This could prove to be a big step.

For all of us in other countries or without televisions: ABC seems to offer most (or is it all?) 20/20 segments for quite a while after the broadcast on their website:

There's a good chance the feature will be watchable there if you have a good internet connection.

Excellent. I hope that is the case.

Sweet! Cheers for that HuSongshu. Here's hoping it goes on the website so i can watch it when it's released *crosses fingers*

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! Friday is going to be amazing. First, I'm gonna watch the Firefly marathon all day, and then I can watch the 20/20 thing! BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

I'm actually kind of excited about the publicity, despite the nervous feeling in my stomache.

There's a Firefly marathon?! For reals?! Ooh, I'll have to catch it... *Follows the same flightplan as AmoebicMe*

There's a Firefly marathon?! For reals?! Ooh, I'll have to catch it... *Follows the same flightplan as AmoebicMe*
I'm glad I got the whole series on DVD. Though, I may watch the marathon anyway. It's as good a way as any to pass the time.

I've seen the whole series before, both on TV and on DVD (though I don't own them... my browncoat uncle brought the DVDs over once) and I just can't get enough.

Yeah man! Friday starting at 8 AM (or whatever due to time zones) on the Sci Fi channel! I'm stoked 'cause they're showing it in the same wonky order that FOX did, and as I've never seen Firefly (though I have browncoat friends, and am a pretty rabid Serenity fan), it'll make it more authentic. Aaaaaand then I'm buyin' me a copy from ye ol' Target or something. Man. It's rad knowing that some of us are gonna be doin' the same thing. Eeee!

It really baffles the living daylights out of me why 20/20 would care about us at all! Some people like black olives and some people don't. Some people like ping pong (table tennis) and some don't. Some people like building snow forts in Juneau with their kids and some don't. Same with our topic. But then, again, we wouldn't need a "support group" such as this if people were open-minded. (Yes, I'll be watching.)

Yeah man! Friday starting at 8 AM (or whatever due to time zones) on the Sci Fi channel! I'm stoked 'cause they're showing it in the same wonky order that FOX did

The swine. Space (Canada's SF channel) showed all the episodes in the orer they were intended to be shown, starting with the pilot -- and including the three episodes Fox never broadcast...

Space (Canada's SF channel) showed all the episodes in the orer they were intended to be shown, starting with the pilot -- and including the three episodes Fox never broadcast...

Just another reason why Canada is superior. We have better beer, we have less gun deaths, we show Firefly in the right order. Makes you proud, doesn't it.

- Alan (is kidding)

It really baffles the living daylights out of me why 20/20 would care about us at all! Some people like black olives and some people don't. Some people like ping pong (table tennis) and some don't. Some people like building snow forts in Juneau with their kids and some don't. Same with our topic.

Are you implying that the topics the media chooses to obsess over are ever dictated by importance, relevance, or even reality? I never realized.

For instance, this week's 20/20 has our story headlined THIRD (see the website); above it come:

# The dramatic story of a Texas girl at the center of a bitter custody battle.

# A different view on morning television diva Star Jones.

Now THAT'S some vital journalism!

Incidentally, our segment is headlined thus:

# JuJu Chang talks with a group of people living sexless lives, not to deny themselves pleasure, but because they simply have no libido.

*shrugs* Neither here nor there, really. Hard to judge from just that, but it kind of sounds like they're treating it as a condition rather than an identity. But we'll see tomorrow.

Incidentally, our segment is headlined thus:

# JuJu Chang talks with a group of people living sexless lives, not to deny themselves pleasure, but because they simply have no libido.

*shrugs* Neither here nor there, really. Hard to judge from just that, but it kind of sounds like they're treating it as a condition rather than an identity. But we'll see tomorrow.

.... :( That worries me...

Their website says "libido," which to me means drive, not attraction. This worries me a bit, but those that went seem to be confident. We'll see tomorrow.

Their website says "libido," which to me means drive, not attraction. This worries me a bit, but those that went seem to be confident. We'll see tomorrow.

I seem confident?

Really?

In that case, I am ready to accept my Oscar, Mr. DeMille. . . .

Honestly, I am very, very frightened about this. Frankly, I honestly do not want to see it. But, I have someone who wants me to watch it with them, so I will. . . . *shakes in his boots*

Poor Keith. *pat*

If it's any consolation, I feel the exact same way, and I was in a lot less of the filming... *hopes they've cut her out entirely*

So not allowed Jesh.. I have told some people to watch because my lil sis will be on :twisted:

Here's hoping this goes alright *crosses fingers*. Though the thought of how many more avenites might join this mad place makes me feel better and at least the ad mods can have some fun vanquishing trolls, so it's all okay :roll: :)

Though how many more people will know of asexuality soon? Quite a lot i would imagine.

Though the thought of how many more avenites might join this mad place makes me feel better and at least the ad mods can have some fun vanquishing trolls, so it's all okay

Sounds like fun. Mods playing whack a troll. I wonder who will score highest.

It really baffles the living daylights out of me why 20/20 would care about us at all! Some people like black olives and some people don't. Some people like ping pong (table tennis) and some don't. Some people like building snow forts in Juneau with their kids and some don't. Same with our topic. But then, again, we wouldn't need a "support group" such as this if people were open-minded. (Yes, I'll be watching.)

Well, we're kind of a new and ever growing "sexual preference" and since we're living in a sexual world, we're like insane or aliens or something to these people. They're like "OMGWTF PEOPLE DONT WANT SEX??? Let's put that on TV!" With homosexuality being more well known and 'normal' now a days, we're the cool new thing when it comes to sexuality.

Lady Heartilly

I have to admit I feel the same way as MintyZebra and don't understand why people don't get that there can people people who don't like sex, but either way I should have it online Saturday for anyone who misses it.

and the population continues to be educated. wahoo.

i'll be watching with my friends (and their friends) and eating cake.

my mum might be taking a time out with her friends from their card game to watch :shock:

eh, comes with the territory...

bard of aven
Honestly, I am very, very frightened about this. Frankly, I honestly do not want to see it. But, I have someone who wants me to watch it with them, so I will. . . . *shakes in his boots*

You're a braver man than I am....I talked to the producer at one point but refused to even be interviewed.

boa, cowardly exlion

Archived