Asexuals' Starting Pokemon (Aces Only!)

Augustus

Starter Pokemon  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you pick?

• Bulbasaur
    • Charmander
    • Squirtle
  2. 2. What is your main reason for your choice?

• It's the cutest
    • It's the coolest
    • It's the most powerful
    • It is the closest reflection of myself
    • It has the best art design
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Bulbasaur. The other two are too generic.

Your face is too generic.

You know I picked Charmander, 'cause you got burned!

Still generic dragon mon that isn't even a real dragon (but Flygon is).

I usually start with Charmander because it's an easy start to the game, then after the first couple badges just put it in the PC. For some reason I find the other Pokemon in the games more interesting than any of the starters or legendaries.

I like gen one starters, but honestly there are 18 different starters to choose from. I would pick something from any generation above one (except 6). I don't see why I need to be limited by gen one starters only.

Oh yeah, and Charizard is way too generic, "Oh no! A fire breathing dragon! how original!" (I don't hate Charizard, but it is just too generic too me. I love it in VGC) Blastoice is way cooler, and way more creative, and has a type advantage over Charizard.

Mycroft is Yourcroft

Charmander ofc

I like gen one starters, but honestly there are 18 different starters to choose from. I would pick something from any generation above one (except 6). I don't see why I need to be limited by gen one starters only.

Oh yeah, and Charizard is way too generic, "Oh no! A fire breathing dragon! how original!" (I don't hate Charizard, but it is just too generic too me. I love it in VGC) Blastoice is way cooler, and way more creative, and has a type advantage over Charizard.

So many of the starters are petty shadows of the original three. Screw them.

So many of the starters are petty shadows of the original three. Screw them.

Classic Genwunner. 'Nuff said.

Actually, I am taking the piss. I picked Generation 1 because it's the most familiar, the most debated, and only three.

gens 1-6 all have only 3 starters. One fire type, one water type, and one grass type. If you cant be bothered to care about the reality that there are more than 150-151 pokemon then I can't be bothered to care about this topic.

Are we really doing this? (in reference to earlier posts) EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS WEAK POINTS! Ponyta is a flaming horse. Grimer is literally grime and grose-ness. Goldeen is based off of a gold fish. Huzzah, we all have weak points :D

On a serious note, my first game was Silver. My first starter ever is totodile, so they have a special place in my heart. I prefer Gen 1-2 starters the most. I love all of them equally, honestly.

well now I just don't like you cause you made the pokemon poll ace only :l

I+have+a+hard+time+determining+that+on+h

Not voted as I'm not into Pokemon

I was thinking of you specifically when I made that rule, in fact.

well aren't you a bully O_o

btw just cause you said i couldn't do your poll i did it anyways HAHA <3

tumblr_n18a03gNTI1rk2xpdo5_400.gif

Nea Rose Symphony

Charmander because it'll be able to fly me around so I won't have to walk to and from towns

btw just cause you said i couldn't do your poll i did it anyways HAHA <3

tumblr_n18a03gNTI1rk2xpdo5_400.gif

It was a joke. o_O

Now the data is compromised!

im messing with you i never did the poll plus none of those pokemon are my favorite so >P! lol

Not voted as I'm not into Pokemon

Not into Pokemon, either, however, I voted, anyway, because I think Bulbasaur is the cutest (of the three) and recently tried to win a stuffed animal version for someone who is into Pokemon.

Bulbasaur! He was always my favourite, and such a great little fighter. ^_^

When I was a kid, I picked Charmander because I liked it the most (faster than bulbasaur, and I just don't like Squirtle), but now I'd probably pick Bulbasaur for the toxic/leech seed/giga drain.

But my favourite starter of all time is still Torchic, it's just so cute I can't resist!

Sleepy Skeleton

I'm so conflicted. I think Squirtle is the cutest, but Blastoise is not cute at all. And Charmander is cool, but its coolness does not beat Squirtle's cuteness. But CHARIZARD! But Charizard is so popular... !!!

Can I pick Torchic instead? Or Mudkip. Or Fennekin... Or Cyndaquil... Or Chikorita... Gen 1 starters were never my favorite.

Archived