I think my boyfriend is asexual

Lynnfromct

Im confused. Im dating a younger man who has 2 little girls from another woman but appears to have no sexual desire. He claims he loves me but does not enjoy sex. He has ability to get hard but does not want to do anything about it and is uninterested in pleasing me. We cuddle and kiss but thats all. He says hes never heard the term asexual but thats what it sounds like to me. Can anyone shed light on this for me. Please. I have always has strong sexual appetite and i am lost. I love him explicitly but dont think i can forgo sex indefinitely.

He told me to have sex with other guys but when i went to do this. He said "whose wayne" i said my friend. I said you said u were ok with this. He said "remember i love you" . i left but came back couldn't do it. Mike acted like hed lost his best friend when i was going out.

So im stuck between rock and hard place. Please help.

Then he offered to try to please me with his fingers. But i refused the look on his face when he offered.. Look like a man facing a gas chamber. But i love the guy. Miss intimacy. Even a few months ago i got more kissing and cuddling. Now its like i have to kiss him or cuddle him.

I know he loves me and always telks me im beautiful but nothing he does shows me he feels that love.

There's also the possibility that he just so happens to have a low libido. Really only the person themselves can decide whether they are asexual or not.

I'll admit that I have not been in an open or polyamorous relationship, but really any kind of relationship takes a lot of communication. So perhaps talk more to him regarding you to have sex with other men.

I wish the best for the both of you.

Modly note: Moved thread from Asexual Q&A to Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies.

SkyWorld

Asexual Q&A Moderator

Archived