Activities that do not Invalidate your Asexuality

Lost247365

Mentally desiring sex but not IRL is under Gray-asexual, but yah, many have been pushing for a definition change and is why the top of the page is now blank.

• 6 months later...

This was so so helpful, thank you so much <3

• 6 months later...
Ms. Carolynne

Well, this answered some questions I was contemplating. Thanks!

Wish I had seen this thread earlier.

everywhere and nowhere

I wanted to go back a bit to the idea of "desiring partnered sex" versus "desiring sensations provided by partnered sex". I actually can see a difference between both. I still wouldn't say I experience the latter... but I do experience a bit of curiosity about the latter. I still couldn't carry it out because I'm extremely uncomfortable with nudity and frightened by the idea of personally having sex - which to me boils down to "never actually experiencing a desire for partnered sex", equals "not feeling sexual attraction", equals being asexual. But a little bit of curiosity is still there.

Realistically speaking, even if I could bring myself to it (and I feel like I couldn't, like I would panic or break down in tears at the point of trying to undress), I would be very unlikely to enjoy it. The Showerhead is regarded as a very reliable and quite intense self-pleasuring method for clitoris owners, yet even this takes at least half an hour for me. But still I do feel a bit of curiosity about how does it differ, only I can't check it out and don't regret it, my level of curiosity is much too low to regret being sex-averse - on the contrary, I'm sex-averse to the point that I would never want my curiosity to grow because the idea of personally having sex feels very disturbing to me.

Archived